Orgy Days event

John 1039

In reality this Orgy days are the merging of two revival events: Dark Fantasies and Halloween.

Halloween Kimie, Gork, Mala and Halloween Juliette will be with bosses, and one of the new girls, Sady

Vechta, Halloween Housemaid,  Alicia, Maika, and a new girl Anell will be in Epic and event pachinko.

And Murakawa will be the event missions reward girl . There will be 2 daily event mission, so 10 in total and 8 needed to get Murakawa.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fenronin said:

well I don't see how since there is less girls tho 

All the girls in the anniv on bosses (excluding the 2 late additions) were daily mission girls. We got them for the minimum amount of effort, logging in and pressing 'start mission' and then several hours later 'accept reward'. It was a HUGE insult to long term players.

• Like 2

il y a 4 minutes, GeorgeMTO a dit :

All the girls in the anniv on bosses (excluding the 2 late additions) were daily mission girls. We got them for the minimum amount of effort, logging in and pressing 'start mission' and then several hours later 'accept reward'. It was a HUGE insult to long term players.

oh ok did not have this problem since I started playing regularly only since february (plus one month in 2017 when I started my account) so I lacked most of the girls but yeah, I remember people being pissed about it.

Edited by fenronin

To add to the above...

11 minutes ago, fenronin said:

well I don't see how since there is less girls tho 

Depends on two things. Whether you routinely spend Kobans on the Pachinko and how long you've been playing.

If a player rarely spends in the Pachinko and had been playing for a year, the 3rd anniversary had nothing for that player. Plus the disappointment was huge too for an event that comes after a whole year especially compared to the previous year's one.

This event is quite different. Even for one-year veterans, there are three drops outside Pachinko, plus the 10 daily missions - a huge improvement to the normal revival event it's replacing. Although, two-year and above veterans have comparatively less to be excited about but the new drop and Legendary boosters are still appreciable.

• Like 1

So the only thing we don't know is shard amount drops on this.  So far it sounds good.  I'm also curious how long the event daily missions will be, it's pushing it to have two missions that take like 6 or 7 hours to finish in the same day, hopefully they stay in the 2-5 range.  Sadly one of the girls I really want it looks like is gonna be in the pachinco only again.  I can do a few pulls to try for her.

7 minutes ago, fenronin said:

it depends if they add the new system that permit to do the missions the next days they talked about 

I expect that to be added in a proper patch notes, which happens once a week. Since that's already happened for the week, it shouldn't happen before this event begins in less than 36 hours time.

Also it only helps if you miss missions from BEFORE the last day. It won't help you do them after the event ends.

Well, this is going to be interesting!  If each of the two daily event missions are set for (say) 5 or 6 hours - assuming high koban counts are part of the reward - we're going to have to be on the ball to complete all the rest in time each day.  Meaning?  We won't be able to have a life.  As is often the case, however, I might be totally wrong and the removal of one or both event koban rewards will be part of the change, which might mean (quid pro quo) that the daily mission completion times will presumably not double.

Re. drop rate, if it's a normal revival drop rate we will have a chance of x12 shard drops.  If it's set according to full classic events it'll be up to a x6 drop, x5 drop for Epic Days and x4 for Legendary Days.  I'm assuming the rare x100 jackpots will still be on offer whatever the case.  These are the only drop stats I'm aware of that have been disclosed.  Whatever the case, I shall be watching and participating with interest.

Are we sure that there will be 4 girls on the bosses? The announcement only mention 4 (Halloween Kimie, Gork, Mala and Halloween Juliette), and says that the two new girls will be on the Epic and Event Pachinko.

In any case, I hope the drop rate is high enough to encourage us to go for more than one girl, even if I'll only go for Halloween Kimie.

11 minutes ago, Eman said:

Are we sure that there will be 4 girls on the bosses? The announcement only mention [...]

🤔

Now, the wind priestess Halloween Kimie, the experienced scout Gork, the most famous tentacle trainer Mala and the tireless explorer Halloween Juliette are under the control of the villains

I count 4 girls here...

Two new horny ladies, [...] Anell and [...] Sady will expect you in the Event and the Epic Pachinko [...]…But the sadistic Donatien has already taken Sady away

...plus one here (one of the two new girls). So 5 girls on bosses in total.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

Will Anell and Sadie be in the permanent pachinko pool? Or will they be two new event girls that will reappear in the october orgy day next year?

I think that they probably will go away with the event, because we usually get the new permanent girls with the Epic days event.