Orgy days (2019-10) Bug

John 1039

Seeing no drop picture in boss' potential rewards area. Just a visual bug or something more serious?

image.png.f2b600931ba67bea0674c9f7f77cf427.png

Furthermore, Murakawa was supposed to be obtainable from Daily Missions too. Hope this is just a description mistake.

image.png.3b71555a9ea9b13c1fcf6da00a54a4d1.png

Update 1: As pointed out by several reports, the non-availability from boss fights is actually there and not just a visual bug.

Update 2: As pointed out by @capii and @SatanBete, this could be a classic daytime-savings time change thing. For new players out there, by classic I mean similar confusion and "bug" happens every single time. I suppose it keeps things interesting. The time-change should actually be happening on October 27, 2019, but let's see what happens.

Update 3: Well, so much for that9_9 irrational hope.:(

Update 4: Generic official response (aware of the problem, working on the issue etc.) made 3 hours 30 minutes after reset-time.

Update 5: Drops fixed ~4 hours after reset-time, Murakawa description still unfixed though. No news regarding any possible compensation, at least not yet.
image.png.e15bd09d801a78ad3dac27d4312e4994.png
Update 6: Some ~20 minutes later, Murakawa issue got resolved as well.

Update 7: Around 9 hours after reset-time, a compensation of 30 combativity was provided for all players.

Edited by John 1039
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DrSmith said:

Same, none of the event girls appear or anything, wasted 20 combat and 24 kobans. Feel like a real 🤡. How long does it usually take for them to fix these things? Not that it's been long, just genuinely wondering.

I mentioned another bug on the Nympho event 1 week ago. That was fixed in about 5 hours

I have a supposition as to why it is happenning.

The event duration is of 5 days and one hour, because of the switch to winter time. Maybe the event will only really start at 6 AM because the drops may have been programmed for a duration of only 5 days beauce the devs did not take the one hour gap into account.

If the drops start at 6 AM, this could prove me right. Un fortunately for me, as I already used 42 battles for 0 shards

I have only Kimie to get but, yeah, still no sign of her.

Fortunately, I only did 2 battles before I noticed.

I will add/point out that Sady is not in the Orgy Event roster. There is a Halloween Housemaid link to Pachinco, but no Sady.

I found Sady's listing on the event page. There's an actual scroll bar at the bottom that I didn't notice.

Edited by TeeJay

Same as everybody else, I've wasted my initial 20 fights with 0 event drop before I noticed the bug. The one time I had a full bar of combativity ready on an event's launch, too! 😕

Also, I don't know about others, but I find the background switch to be WAY TOO FAST. Changing it to every minute or so would be less distracting (and easier on the eyes, especially for people with epilepsy, migraines or any eye issue). It's a cool idea in and of itself, but at this pace it is unpleasant.

• Sad 1

Well I feel like a fool, but at least I am not the only one.  I had saved up my fights for event and refilled twice to the tune of 427 kobans.  Hopefully they will do something for those of us who did not catch on quickly, but more immediate hopefully the event will be fixed soon. 

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, John 1039 said:

Furthermore, Murakawa was supposed to be obtainable from Daily Missions too. Hope this is just a description mistake.

+1

Also, there are two extra girls in EvP and EP, who are not listed in the event window: Mountain Sophie and Boku Mi Maï (both from the 2018 Halloween Revival). It's cool that they're there (for people who use Pachinko anyway), but it's odd that they're not on the list with "Get me in the Pachinko".

• Like 1