Orgy days (2019-10) Bug

John 1039

1 minute ago, TheSnowKing said:

There's also 2 event missions instead of 1 and I'm pretty sure they are from different events.

That's intended, and it's been announced, though. It's not a bug, but a feature of this new mega-revival format.

32 minutes ago, SatanBete said:

I have a supposition as to why it is happenning.

The event duration is of 5 days and one hour, because of the switch to winter time. Maybe the event will only really start at 6 AM because the drops may have been programmed for a duration of only 5 days beauce the devs did not take the one hour gap into account.

If the drops start at 6 AM, this could prove me right. Un fortunately for me, as I already used 42 battles for 0 shards

It is 1 hour after (well actually an hour and five minutes) and mine has not changed.  I think you had a good theory but I am not sure if it is holding up. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SatanBete said:

I have a supposition as to why it is happenning.

The event duration is of 5 days and one hour, because of the switch to winter time. Maybe the event will only really start at 6 AM because the drops may have been programmed for a duration of only 5 days beauce the devs did not take the one hour gap into account.

If the drops start at 6 AM, this could prove me right

So much for this idea. The event now ends in 4 days 23 hours and some change, but girls still don't show as droppable on the relevant bosses.

This is ridiculous they push an event and the pachinko and other things show properly yet the villain/mini-bosses not having the girls on the fight screens and only showing on the maps. Myself and so many other people WASTING combativity on these and some kobans on refills. Compensation should definitely be given as they have clearly messed this event up AND they should also extent the time to allow everyone a better chance to get the girls as well.  At least that is what I think about this....

2 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

I think they're still asleep

It's only 8am or so for them.

Actually they seat in Bulgaria, so there is 9am. Btw they already should have a 24/7 troubleshooting capability, as player are worldwide, not only europe.   

1 minute ago, Keijo said:

Actually they seat in Bulgaria, so there is 9am. Btw they already should have a 24/7 troubleshooting capability, as player are worldwide, not only europe.   

I always thought they were French.

And as they're a small group living off the fund from Patreon and Cash Incentives, I would hazzard to guess they don't have 24/7 support.