Sex Champions - Why am I defenseless?

Today I decided to try my luck and attempt the fifth and final stage of the sex champion; I geared myself up, took all my supplements, educated my girls and went straight to battle... just to find out that the champion was doing waaay more damage than ever before (which shouldn't be since I took a supplement that boosted my defense), which I lated found out was because I, quite literally, had zero defense against the guy!

Something is seriously wrong here, there's no way that out of sudden all of my defenses are gone just like that without any warning; this is gonna send to waste all of my plans, items spent, tickets saved and efforts to get the legendary girl.

Please solve this issue ASAP, this is certainly not a visual bug, this is negatively affecting my game and, I hope, could be happening to other people.

image.thumb.png.4bf3d40cf0ce0c80cb4a7068c6d1d6db.png

• Like 2

I just did a few tests and now I'm 100% certain: IT'S NOT A VISUAL BUG AND IT'S PLAYING AGAINST ME!!

Why do I know that? Well, quite simple: not only are normally the champion's defenses usually low when compared to the player's defenses, but when my charm girl had a critical and triggered her ability, it made no change whatsoever on the damage that I was dealt.

Fix this please, it's gonna cost me my victory and make me waste my tickets.

• Like 1

Champions are bugged at the moment. They also generate poses from all available poses at ALL stages (it was only supposed to happen at final stage)

this is my Alban 0-2. poses from all 3 classes

1064390091_ScreenShot2019-10-29at5_31_38PM.png.93946a00fecc36c6111be7147bb33cec.png

Edited by Zamio
edit: added screenshot

So not only do we have to deal with a zero defenses bug that goes against the players (which I had to bear through the entire damned battle, costing me way more tickets than it was supposed to), but now we also have to deal with randomized poses that break all knows laws of sex (and some known laws of physics).

Well now, ain't that just fucking lovely?

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, jchris1_2000 said:

Add me to the list of people seeing the issue yesturday, thought I would wait to see if they fixed it before posting here.

It appears you didn't read the thread in full. It is both not purely visual (it does affect combat) but it is not a bug. Kinkoid say that this is intentional

On 10/29/2019 at 10:26 AM, Zamio said:

Champions are bugged at the moment. They also generate poses from all available poses at ALL stages (it was only supposed to happen at final stage)

this is my Alban 0-2. poses from all 3 classes

1064390091_ScreenShot2019-10-29at5_31_38PM.png.93946a00fecc36c6111be7147bb33cec.png

Happened to me as well, I had mixed poses in the third stage, but in exchange I got all hardcore in the last stage just now.

alb.png.7763fdcb7d62b0136049a143b031daae.png

Also, the example picture in the patch-notes from when this was introduced, is not at the last stage itself either. So maybe it's meant to be like that.

Haha they were too lazy to fix it and decided to leave it as an "intentional feature", which makes charm players an  even bigger joke than they were up till now. I don't see any bias at all! I'm glad i'm done with farming the girls, cause spending more than 60 tickets for Alban 5-5 stage and even more further on doesn't sit right with me. The only thing i can do is wish good luck to the ones still farming girls!

• 3 weeks later...

I have to agree with the above posters.  Having 0 defense against the Sky Harbor champion is just AWFUL game play.  What is the purpose?  Just to show that the devs can make a their creations more powerful than the players?.  It's not like the last two champions are pushovers...my fights only last 5 rounds when the devs artificially set my defense to 0.   Oh..and then the guy conveniently forgets a full 10% of his 11 MILLION impression points.  Talk about a stacked deck in the houses favor.   Not much fun :(    I am starting to regret even trying..

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
27 minutes ago, MisterCat said:

As a Charm Player, having zero defense is a huge disadvantage, one that doesn't seem to have a parallel with the other classes. Alban in particular is major pain since he seems to get normal crits and the player doesn't.

How is this detrimental for the charm players in a way that it isn't for the others? Every class lacks defence, and the special ability triggered by harmony is based on the class of the girl used, not the class of the player.

Yeah indeed your class is irrelevant when you are up against the champions, all that it matters is the girl's class.

So when you are on the 5th stage and you have zero defense then when drafting then try most of the girls to be either hardcore or know-how.

Edited by Hotless