Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Sorry to hear that, I definitely felt that you were very unhappy about the latest changes, which I can relate to of course, but I hadn't clearly understood you had decided to quit. In case this is for good, thanks for the good times and good luck, have fun wherever else you go play from now on. ❤️

I had first decided to go (very) casual, but I'm no good at doing things half-assed. And the latest changes made it easier to walk away. Not even so much the changes themselves, although they are bad enough, but the fact that we really have nothing good left to expect from KK but more of this shit.

Thanks to you (all of you) too. Panta Rhei, one door closes, another door opens, etc. It's the way things go. o/

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Just like ... human sacrifices never had any impact on the weather

Wait what?? Oh shoot. :P

• Thanks 1

Rotation #0914 (7/6/2023 7:00 EST):

• Xmas Bunny's Mother  (December)
  • Gemini 🟠 (EP)
  • Norou 🔴 (L5 Alert - 23.75 Base Stats) Her 3rd MP appearance.  Last seen about 3.1 years ago (1,135 days).

image.png

image.png

image.png
image.gif

She consumed 137 MPx1s, and then 4 MPx6s.  Thankfully, she was paired w/ 2 other girls I already had.  My Norou crusade finally ends.  Sponsor Sara Jay takes her place as the current L5 missing for the longest time, but I have her already, so it hurts less, and Norou will go down in HH.com history as the most unavailable girl (1,135 days absent).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 1

I'm still afraid to fire 100 orbs with no guarantee to get her and as I have none of the 3 in current selection. And of course I do not want to waste my MPx3/x6 orbs for the same reason outside of DD. I would have done so on the blue 5* legendary last time when I had sufficient orbs that time, but a red one won't really help me progressing.

What do you think, does it still make sense to use all MPx1 orbs in this circumstance even if the girl won't be in any of you battle teams until some blessings match, or should I safe them to in case fill the last orbs to win CbC and otherwise DD?

• Thinking 1

Hmm. Well, the main reason to collect her (as most girls in the game) is to have her in your collection, for historical and entertainment purposes. She's an L5 but she has old-school stats and a meh element so she rarely sees the battlefield anyway. She just happens to have been absent from the random selections for MP for years, so that's why collectors are happy to finally catch her.

In your case, as a newer player you're missing literally over a thousand girls, and you haven't had time to get familiar let alone patiently waiting for this or that specific character to return. So such sentimental considerations don't really apply to you. I would pass up in your case, you'll have plenty of opportunities to improve your collection and game progress more with your MP orbs later on.

• Like 3

Thanks, yes I think you are right. I could get her for sure now (have 9 MPx6 and 17 MPx3 orbs), but she won't help me much more than any 3* girl, to be true. I should focus on emptying the Pachinko pools as efficiently as possible, i.e. saving orbs for DD, even that it is not guaranteed the MP selection will contain a 5* legendary then. Also the MPx1 orbs as backup for CbC (if GP and EqP orbs are not sufficient) will raise my chances to get additional MPx3 orbs (+GXP and gems).

When Pachinko pools more empty, hunting any particular girl will be much cheaper.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • uwu 1

21 minutes ago, Horsting said:

What do you think, does it still make sense to use all MPx1 orbs in this circumstance even if the girl won't be in any of you battle teams until some blessings match, or should I safe them to in case fill the last orbs to win CbC and otherwise DD?

A little riskier advice from me.  I'd go for her no matter what the situation.  Try to get any of the 3 girls w/ the MPx1s; if that happens, then it'll increase your odds w/ the more valuable orbs.  Try to get at least 40% of her for the SM Pool.  If not, and there are still 3 girls, then save the MPx3/6s.  I feel like EPx1s matter more for the DD, save those as much as possible, and ignore daily goal tasks for them.  MPx1s on the other hand... pffftt, they're disposable.  I gained 42 of them just from the MD.  You should be using them anyway, for their boosters and gems.  An L5 appearing, Norou too, the rarest one, is a way more fitting moment to use them, than just a CbC, or the DD.  In the DD, random 3 stars are gonna most likely be available in the MP.  It's better to get 20 girls from the EP during that (that's the limit).  Also, you won't know 'til you try.  I've gotten MP girls w/ way below the avg orbs needed (<100), that's why I gave it a shot w/ MPx1s, gaining gems, cords, and a mythic gear in the process.  Knowing that I could fall back on MPx6s if those failed.

On 6/27/2023 at 8:17 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I'd use the 129 100 MPx1s.  YOLO.  It's an L5.  #NoRagrets.  You like [2B]?  You a [Nier] fan?  Heart of the cards will guide you.  Just do it!  How many memes can I squeeze in here?

• Like 2
  • GG 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to L5 Noruo 🔴​ in the MP!!!!!
  • Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

Thanks for your opinion. I have 123 EPx1 orbs and 3 EPx10. I think I'll do some math whether I expectedly get all 1000 extra shards from DD without MPx1 orbs anyway and decide from the gut after having a sleep. It is good to know that obviously neither decision is fully wrong, so whatever I do, no need to regret 🙂.

• Juicy peach 1

My recommendation to gain 5* girls from the MyP is allways: use MyPx3/x6 if you can clear the Rotation with them and hoard the multiple MyP-Orbs for such situations. If you have not enough MyPx3/6 Orbs to gain all avalaible girl in the actice Rotation you can try to get a girl from the low MyPx1 dropchance if you have after this the chance to gain the 5* for sure. If both not possible, wait for the next 5*.

• Like 5

Booah, I nearly forgot it as I was concentrating on becoming 4th in the contest. Then realised it with 2 minutes left, and I was sooo lucky: 1st MPx1 orb: Gemini, 44th MPx1 orb: Norou 🤩.

After sleeping over it and thinking a little more, I think that it always makes sense to spend all MPx1 orbs for any MP 5* and hope for the best. As Navi Ravi said, they give gems and boosters which one needs sooner or earlier anyway: I use MPx1 orbs whenever a booster expires and I have no ginseng or cordy. Now I do not need to do that for a while, which allows me to fill up my storage faster. One cannot know when next DD comes and MPx1 orbs are collected rather quickly from various sources, and they have a too low shards' drop chance to make a significant difference in DD.

Regarding MPx3/x6 orbs, I think with full pools it should be considered (neither is fully right or wrong!) to save them for DD if the current 5* does not help you in battle teams or one does not like her art in particular. I had 2 red premium 5* legendaries already and Yesette which currently consumes all red gems. One should aim to get all 1000 extra shards from DD, so if one does not have sufficient EP orbs for this, then MPx3/x6 orbs can be used for up to 300 extra shards, 150 each day, when using the orbs correctly. Every MP orb above those limits can of course be used earlier without downside. Saving MP orbs for more than 1 future DD is IMO not reasonable, given that there is no fixed schedule. Clearing the MP pool with doubled efficiency makes it faster more likely to get a future 5*, which really helps you, cheaper or at all, when you have the other 1-2 girls already. And there are many 5* girls in a full pool, including very valuable ones (especially blue where I have not a single non-common 5* from), to spend MPx3/x6 orbs immediately and where you are happy when you have enough to get all girls from the selection for sure.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Ravi edit: Navi -> Ravi
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 1

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to Mythic Pachinko
  • Ravi-Sama unpinned this topic

I'm contemplating whether I should go for Silver Lupa - a L5 girl... 🤔

The other two rare girls are nothing of notice, just two OD / Mythic Pachinko girls.

image.png.1264f97faef8887ed5e2da47fca91d63.png

Update: I used 50-60 MP1 orbs, and got Kameyala.

Then, used 1 Mp6 orb, that brought me to 62 shards of Silver Lupa :) Then I used MP3 orbs - 3 MP3 orbs brought me 30 shards of Fierce Ishtar, and another 4 MP3 orbs brought me Silver Lupa :)

(I would've switched Kameyala with Fierce Ishtar, as it would've brought me both girls, but still, I'm considering myself lucky enough with this result).

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 3
  • GG 4

No new girl, but the Data should be posted befor I loose some of it 😉 🙂 

Free spin from Rotation #0896: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0897: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0898: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0899: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0900: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0901: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0902: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0903: Booster (CbC)

Free spin from Rotation #0904: Book (CbC)

70xMyPx1: 32x Booster, 38x Books

Free spin from Rotation #0905: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0906: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0907: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0908: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0909: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0910: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0911: Book(CbC)

103x MyPx1: 54x Booster, 49x Books

Free spin from Rotation #0912: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0913: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0914: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0915: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0916: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0917: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0918: Book (CbC)

70x MyPx1: 34x Booster, 36x Books

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1