Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Citation

My festive hero,

We heard that you were extra naughty this year!

That’s why you can enjoy our special offers until January 3rd. We are giving you a 12-hour Mythic Pachinko and some extra special festive bundles with over 700% in value.

Get in the Holiday spirit and be a hoe hoe hoe!

• Like 1

Don't jump to conclusions, folks. It seems clear that there was an error or a bug and the fast rotation had a false start. I'm sure it's been reported to Kinkoid already and they'll start it again soon.

Can't guarantee I'll have time for Discord today, but maybe @holymolly or @Darkyz_ will know more (Bolitho already pinged Luna, but as mentioned previously, as one-woman CM team now, she's very busy). If not I'll go check tomorrow.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mdnoria said:

So we have the 12h rotation of the selection but not a free roll at every rotation.
Probably linked to how they changed the free rolls at 13h CEST.

Exactly. Thanks for posting it, I was ready to do it just in case.

So the fast rotation is on, in terms of the selection changing every 12 hours instead of every 24 hours, but there are two distinct bugs (or maybe they're related, who knows):

1. The timer didn't get the memo that we're on a fast rotation and still shows 24 hours when it should be 12.

2. We don't get a free spin for the extra rotations.
  • Thanks 1

I had only looked at the timer so I oversaw the change this morning.

Thanks to @mdnoria to add the rotation!

Rotation #1089 (12/20/2023 7:00 EST):

(Fast Rotation V - 1st selection 20th/21st December )

image.png.c6d50885131f0c4ad6647e0ed857180a.png

Anniversary Jennie (August)

Delicia 🟠 (June)

Vivia 🔴 (EpP)

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Breedo said:

I just spent 300 mythic orbs and got nothing. Is this normal or absolutely rigged?

You have a chance of ca. 1% to get a drop. And with such a chance it's not unlikely to get a bad streak with 300 MyPx1 Orbs without a drop. In the longtime (after you spended some hundred thousands of MyPx1) you'll for sure really close the the average 1% drops, but in a small sample (and, yes, 300 trys is a small sample for rng systems) is the variance extremly hughe.

You can see it if you flip a coin - Even with a 50/50 chance you get often 6, 7, 8 or more runs with only one side and not the other.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Breedo said:

I just spent 300 mythic orbs and got nothing. Is this normal or absolutely rigged?

For me, the worst result to get 1 girl is "427" x1 MPs,😄😄, taking away the fact theres so many girls is bad (and i read a little in here and i dont see more bad streak than mine).

43 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Anniversary Jennie (August)

Delicia 🟠 (June)

Vivia 🔴 (EpP)

For DD, that have lot girls in EP pool, is better wait a rotation with more exclusive EP girls on MP or does not matter taking monthly girls?

1 minute ago, Marc121212 said:

For me, the worst result to get 1 girl is "427" x1 MPs,😄😄, taking away the fact theres so many girls is bad (and i read a little in here and i dont see more bad streak than mine).

The drop rate has changed (stealthily) a few times over the years. It used to be small, then a bit too generous, then absolutely abysmal, and finally small again but reasonable in the long run (which is what we've had consistently for well over a year now).

During the abysmal days, some reliable sources have reported gaps as massive as nearly a thousand spins in between two drops. Not necessarily in this thread, but I remember a fellow mod mentioning 992 or something like that on Discord, and on the forum we had a few streaks over 500 reported as well.

These days, the drop rate is indeed around 1% so while 3 or 4 hundred spins without a drop is a bad streak, it's not beyond the expected variance.

5 minutes ago, Marc121212 said:

For DD, that have lot girls in EP pool, is better wait a rotation with more exclusive EP girls on MP or does not matter taking monthly girls?

See the DD thread for that. I just happen to have explained the best long-term practice if you want to empty your pachinko pools eventually like 5 minutes ago over there. ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Marc121212 said:

I see that some of you guys have the statistics, theres some script or way to see/show mine?

It's one of the perks of Zoo's script (not HH++, the extra one). You have the link in the OP of the script thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It looks like they're not about to fix the bug that prevents us from getting an extra free spin for the extra rotations. A bit of a bummer for those of us who have an empty pool and for whom the extra free spin is the  only bonus from fast rotations.

But for those who have a lot of girls to grab from MP, the main perk is still there: twice as many rolls, twice as many chances to have a girl available.

17 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Rotation #1092 (Fast Rotation VIII - 2nd selection 21st/22nd December)

image.png.c67e4213c0c309e5ffca9865ecc90994.png

Holiday 🔵 (EpP)

Sara Jay 🔵 (EpP)

Jolene (EpP)

I missed that, the timer (I think that it's from HH++ script) showed me that the next free roll is in 24 hours, so I trusted it...

😞

On 12/20/2023 at 10:18 AM, DvDivXXX said:

So the fast rotation is on, in terms of the selection changing every 12 hours instead of every 24 hours, but there are two distinct bugs (or maybe they're related, who knows):

1. The timer didn't get the memo that we're on a fast rotation and still shows 24 hours when it should be 12.

2. We don't get a free spin for the extra rotations.

It's the vanilla game's timer messing up. See above.

16 hours ago, OmerB said:

I missed that, the timer (I think that it's from HH++ script) showed me that the next free roll is in 24 hours, so I trusted it...

• Like 2