๐ŸŽโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ Have you been naughty? ๐ŸŽโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

๐ŸŽ„Ho ho ho! Itโ€™s Wicked X-mas! And Santa Claudia is cumming to town!โ›„

ย 

Sheโ€™s gonna make a list and check it twice,

๐ŸคดSheโ€™s gonna find out whoโ€™s been a naughty boy and deserves more than just a new toy!

ย 

๐ŸŽYou think that you need to be on the Naughty List?

ย 

โœ๏ธShow that to the generous Santa Claudia by writing her a short letter!

Your message to the girl who delivers the horniest gifts to the naughtiest boys should look like:

ย 

ย 

Dear Santa,๐ŸŽ…

My ID isโ€ฆ I am playing (Hentai Heroes/ Harem Heroes).

This year I have been really naughty because โ€ฆ (here you need to brag about your sexual achievements in the game).

I would be very happy if you bring meโ€ฆ(the shards of which girl).

ย 

Have you been NAUGHTY_ (1).png

๐Ÿ’ŒlWrite your letter to Santa Claudia in the comments below and 3 of you will win 10 shards of the girl they want (no matter if she is part of the current or past events).

Comment until Tuesday, the 10th of December!๐Ÿ’‹

Letโ€™s everyone know how naughty you are!๐Ÿ’ฆ

My ID is 815619 - I am playing Hentai Heroes

This year I have been really naughty because all my harem girls got fucked so bad I had to order extra wheelchairs for them to get aroundย ๐Ÿค•

I would be very happy if you bring meย Kathyย ๐Ÿคถ

• Like 1

Dear Santa,๐ŸŽ…ย 

My ID is 601024. I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This๏ปฟย year I have been re๏ปฟally naughty b๏ปฟeca๏ปฟu๏ปฟse๏ปฟ๏ปฟ Iโ€™ve cheated on every single waifu that I had in my harem.ย #NTRLover

I would๏ปฟ๏ปฟย be ver๏ปฟy happy if you bring m๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟeย Keiko in order to cheat no her too.

• Like 1

Dear Santa,๐ŸŽ…

My ID is 193191 I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because I hit milestone of over 200 girls in harem.

I would be very happy if you bring me Hateya (or if I manage to get her before contest ends Chiba).

Edited by yourfriend
  • Like 1

Dear Santa,๐ŸŽ…

My ID isย 1457867, I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty b๏ปฟecause in a year of play I conquered almost 140 girls but I would still like to make many others fall in love with me.

I would be very happy if you bring me the shards of Fabienneโค๏ธ.

Dear Santa,๐ŸŽ…

My ID isย 1261385, I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty b๏ปฟecause I spent all of my money on girls.

I would be very happy if you bring me the shards of Ombresseโค๏ธ.

• Like 1

Dear ๏ปฟSanta, ๐ŸŽ…

My ID is 1457859... I am playing Hentai Heroes๏ปฟ๏ปฟ.

This year I have been really naughty. Period. I play this game every day, all day long.

I would be very happy if you bring me the shards ofย anyย girlย you want to give me.

Edited by ali-n
  • Like 1

Dear Santa,๐ŸŽ…

My ID is 787272. I am playing Hentai Heroes. (Almost at my 2 year anniversary!)

This year I have been really naughty because kinkoid has made my computer screen a funny and sexy place.

I would be very happy if you bring me a little closer to Elina. (She sits forlornly at 97 and I am sure she would be much happier with all my other girls.)

• Like 1

Dear Santa,๐ŸŽ…

My IDย  380192, I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because I got over 200 girls in my harem and cleared my first event.

I would be very happy if you bring me shards for Keiko.

Yours Hvjkzv

Dear Santa,๐ŸŽ…

My ID isย 594157 I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because i've fought against countless villains in order to improve my harem and create a better world for everyone...
Oh, this was about being naughty... err... i.. umm... stole some candy from a baby!

I would be very happy if you bring me the two last shards i need for Taria the Champion.

• Like 1

Dear๏ปฟย Santa,๐ŸŽ…

My ID is 610895 I am playing Hentai๏ปฟย Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty๏ปฟย because I have been playing the game the whole year and I skipped one day what is unforgivable.

I would be very happy if you bring me Sponsor Sara Jay shards

• Like 1

Dear Santa,๐ŸŽ…

My ID is 1375928,ย ย I am playing Harem Heroes on nutaku.

This year I have been really naughty because I shared my complete harem with Fabienne with love in the very first moment.

I would be very happy if you bring me shards of yourself (the older one) or Beach Samane.

Thank you very much, horny Santa.

• Like 1

Dear Santa,๐ŸŽ…

My ID is 197407.ย I amย ๏ปฟplaying Hentai Heroes.

This year Iย ๏ปฟhave been reall๏ปฟy naughty becauseย ๏ปฟI donated a lot of Koban to our guild and tricked my fellow guild brothers to perform as best they could for my vanity project of conquering the known Haremverse. We have wonย many girls together, we have suffered lost opportunities together, we have encouraged each other and we have inspired our brothers. But the winters are freezing, and while I enjoyed the deliciously delicious Winter Agate and pumped hot semen into her winter womb, I long for the summer. Thus

I would be very happy if you bring me the shards of Summer Geekette.

• Like 1

Dear Santa,๐ŸŽ…

My ID is 1695876 I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because I've reached D2 and level 300 in less than a year of playtime.

I would be very happy if you bring me the shards of Fanny & Fione.

• Like 1

My Dearest Sexy Santa,๐ŸŽ… Claudia

My ID is #594393,ย I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because while I may have over 200 girls in my harem I am still not satisfied and can't stop thinking about all the naughty things I want to do to you.

I would be very happy if you bring me shards for "Viola"

• Like 1

Dear Santa Claudia,๐ŸŽ…

My ID is 2326804. I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because I discovered the Haremverse, and I managed to go from a total noob to close to Level 200 with a full legendary line-up, reaching top 30 in D1, enjoying myself in all parts of the game (as well as Hentai Clicker), on the forum, and of course in the fully awesome (and now fully maxed out!) club I was lucky enough to join.

I would be very happy if you bring me shards for 10 shards for Silver Lupa, so that I get a chance to finish her off in Myhtic Pachinko eventually.

Hentaifully yours, DvDivXXX.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dear Santa,๐ŸŽ…

My ID is 1323047ย I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because I sneak in to play this game while at work and browse the forums too.

I would be very happy if you bring me 10 shards of Loving Bunny so I can finish her off in bed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dear RastaSanta,ย 

ID - 1124278; Platform - HentaiHeroes.

This year I have been extra naughty, because my Big Ego destroyed all the other Champions.

To boost my overwhelmed ego, I also need to spice things up with Maniac Justine, because she is also as naughty as me.

If I get her, we would make the HentaiHeroes world even more kinkier.ย ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Edited by ร— GOLDEN SNAFU ร— โ™ก

Dear Santa,๐ŸŽ…

My ID isโ€ฆ841405 I am playing Hentai Heroes

This year I have been really naughty because i finished the actual story mode and i am the king in the best club with the best friends/partners in it

I would be very happy if you bring me Sponsor Sarah Jay because i only have 30 shards and no have hardcore legendary 5 star girls

P.D:Si no hay posibilidad del regalo tambien me sirves tu pero vente solo con el gorrito ;)

blob.png.376c0317a960feeca044849efb529a7a.png

• Like 1

1051271 Hentai Heroes

ย 

Dear Santa,

ย 

This year I have been really naughty because I have spilled my seed to graven images of the girls you have so lewdly put before me.

I would be vey happy if you would bring me a real girl to fill with my sinful emissions.๐Ÿ––

• Like 1

Dear Santa,๐ŸŽ…

My ID is 1658636, I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty. I've added scores of girls to my harem, fucked my way out of countless adventures and stepped in to fight the Mist with my cock.

I would be very happy if you bring me Loving Arcana.

• Like 1

Dear Santa,๐ŸŽ…

My ID is 787060ย I am playing Hentai Heroes.

This year I have been really naughty because I've got over 200 girls in my harem, and it's not enough for me anyway, as iย want to catch them all!

I would be very happy if you bring me the shards of Talissa.

13 hours ago, ali-n said:

Dear ๏ปฟSanta, ๐ŸŽ…

My ID is 1457859... I am playing Hentai Heroes๏ปฟ๏ปฟ.

This year I have been really naughty. Period. I play this game every day, all day long.

I would be very happy if you bring me the shards ofย anyย girlย you want to give me.

@Santa:ย  This is a really naughty answer!!!

• Haha 1

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic