Just another general question/observation

Dr. Lust

Is it just my imagination or does the game slow down quite dramatically when you get above level 55?  When I say slow down I mean the progression of you hero, not the actual response time.  :)  Response time is no problem.  No lag on this site for me.

• Haha 1

Would be kinda boring if it didn´t, right? With absolutely no clue about games like this but rather active playing I got to 63 in 5 days. If this kept on I´d be "finished" with the game in 2 months. It´s just kinda tiresome that one does barely advance with the quests (ninja village evil lab atm). It fould feel a lot better if those very big quests would be split up into several smaller ones so it does feel more like one is progessing and not being stuck on two quests for several days when you finished like 20 quests in a few hours before. Like same energy needed and everything but maybe 200 energy per quest for 5 quests instead of 1000 for a single one.

It's more that they've drastically sped up the very early parts of the game quite recently. I see you've made it to level 64 in just one week of play - that still took me over a month back in mid-2018. (They've since revised the early game three times IIRC, the most recent one was by far the biggest change.)

Edited by _shal_

Shal,

I'll be honest.  I've been involuntarily retired early and disabled at home.  So now I find I have a TON of free time to sit in front of a PC.  So when I have nothing else to do instead of just reading all day or watching TV I'm here playing games.  That's how I managed to get to level 64 in a week.  No "magic".  Just a lot of time. :)  They may have sped up the game a bit from the past but I sit and play a lot. I could never do that with a full time job.

33 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

Shal,

I'll be honest.  I've been involuntarily retired early and disabled at home.  So now I find I have a TON of free time to sit in front of a PC.  So when I have nothing else to do instead of just reading all day or watching TV I'm here playing games.  That's how I managed to get to level 64 in a week.  No "magic".  Just a lot of time. :)  They may have sped up the game a bit from the past but I sit and play a lot. I could never do that with a full time job.

The majority of ways to gain exp are unaffected by how much you can be online beyond a certain point. Logging in a few times to start missions, spend energy and do battles in league are not very time intensive activities. The only thing you can be gaining more from by being active is from arena, which is a pittance. It is 100% because they've increased the amount of exp gained at the start of the game. I suggest you listen to the people who know a bit more about the game than you do, rather than assuming they've misjudged what you're doing.

• Like 1

Yop. I'm level 92 on my GH account that I started a week ago... 65? What a slacker! ^^ lol

And we recently admitted a new member in my club who started about 10 days ago. He was already level 115 when he applied. Two days later... yeah he's level 127!

It's 100% because they multiplied the XP you get in the early game by a billion or so. You spend 10 energy in the adventure mode, and you get like 700 XP points. I spend the same now and I get maybe 50 XP points. And of course, with each level the amount of XP needed to reach the next one gets bigger, so 50 XP points for me at level 228 is like 5 for you below level 100... ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX

The start of the game is very easy now, especially on Nutaku. I picked up an abandoned account Begin City account there and it took me two weeks to click to Admittance of the Dead and level 150 (for that you need to buy the new world bundles but they cost so little in Nutaku gold that I only needed to spend 1 dollar to buy Ninja to Juy Sea bundles, the rest of the money came from free Nutaku gold options). Then the game finally slowed down. It won't be possible to progress that fast in the main server or you need to buy the bundles for real money.

And it is actually not good for game mechanics to progress that fast in the beginning, cash and upgrading girls is a real issue. The sow-down that starts in Juy Sea already really comes as a sort of a shock because you are so used to progressing at least 2-3 levels every time you have a full bar. New features (leagues, champions, clubs) open up so fast that a new player does not have any time to learn about them, so it's quite possible to be level 100+ now and still be a total noob.  And yeah, at level 150 I have only two girls maxed out (and I think less than 20 girls altogether, most of them Level 1 and one-two stars) and I'm completely cashless.

49 minutes ago, jaybee said:

It won't be possible to progress that fast in the main server or you need to buy the bundles for real money.

This isn't exactly the main server. The game started about 5 months earlier on Nutaku (end of July 2016) than here (end of December 2016, although it was created in October 2016). So if anything, Nutaku is the main server. Anyway, I don't think either of them can be considered the main server as both are a main server.

OK I stand corrected on Nutaku :)
Free gold options are 100 gold for getting "a friend" (i.e. your other e-mail) to play, five times
. That's enough for early bundles. Juy Sea cost 349 Nutaku gold, Invaded Kingdom was 199, cant remember Ninja but maybe 99? Plus the option to buy... was it 500 Nutaku gold? for 1 dollar (can be used once per account).
In the other server you have to buy the bundles with the credit card right away.