🎁​​​​​​​Wicked Foreplay 🎁​​​​​​​

Noacc

• Community Manager

🎁 Wicked Foreplay 🎁

The last couple of days were so intense, my darling! We've never (fore)played so hard! Having all these insanely hot girls from different parts of the Haremverse coming here just to get the chance to be part of your Harem... even just talking about it is turning me on! I see you enjoy it as well... 

Now cool Slacker Malina, busty Talila and space toymaker Oleya want to play a special game with you: fuck, marry, friendzone! 

➡️ Tell me in a comment below this post who would you fuck, marry and friend zone. 😍 You can also vote for your favorite girl:  😁for Slacker Malina, 😮 for Talila, and ❤️ for Oleya!

💰 5 of you will win 240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 40 Kobans (Harem Heroes)!️Comment until Tuesday! And don't forget to leave me your ID & name of the game in the comment.

They are all crazy about you and want to get dirty!  ❤️

PS: Check out the Twitter account for the hotter image!🔥

Malina.png

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic

Malina --> Friendzone (seeing her bad temper better to have her as a friend than as an enemy 🙄)

Talila --> Marry (I see her well as a loving wife 😍)

Oleya --> Fuck (I like her but not as a wife, it would be terrible to have a litter of furries from her 😓)

So obviously the winner is... Talila 😮

Hentai Heroes, ID: 1457867

Fuck -> 😮 for Talila

Marry -> ❤️ for Oleya (I've very much bonded with my avatar, so.... 😅🙄)

Friendzone -> 😁for Slacker Malina

Favorite -> 😮 for Talila (that first pose is... impressive! Just don't let Oleya know I said that 😂

ID Hentai Heroes 2562595

fuck: 😁 (crazy girls are good fucks)

marry: 😮 (sweet girl for gentle sex and big boobs for cuddling)

friendzone: ❤️ (always ready to request a "friends with benefits" by bending forward because of light clothing)

the favourite is ofc the girl i'd marry: 😮

hh.com 212704

Edited by Habi

7 hours ago, Noacc said:

➡️ Tell me in a comment below this post who would you fuck, marry and friend zone😍 You can also vote for your favorite girl:  😁for Slacker Malina, 😮 for Talila, and ❤️ for Oleya!

This is a trick question, because in a Harem you can't friend zone anyone😋

That's why I will vote for Malina as my favourite girl😁  Because School Prison was super hot and erotic, and she was the best girl in the series.

Hentai Heroes id: 197407

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic