• Robin
    • Winter Sophie
    • Winter Viola
    • Mordona
    • Pheralia
    • Winter Edna
    • Lil' Red
    • Natasha

<< Previous Event                                                                                                      Next Event >>

cFIoFKJ.jpg

Orgy Days Event

From the 25th up to the 30th of January (5 AM GMT+2 to 5 AM GMT+2) 

14 girls will be present in the game: 5 girls captured by the villains. 2 new girls will join the ranks.

Mission girl:

GbiNnJ6.png

Tentacled Treasure

Boss girls:

CfOMHpj.pngciQlVnj.pngggbKvSz.png

Winter Hari, Louise Carrot, Sherly

RRWNnD3.pngIMKG0IK.png

Kameyala, Sally

Event Pachinko Girls:

v7ybk6D.pngg8VvHr2.pngwV9k3m7.png

Robin, Winter Sophie, Winter Viola

J1IrFd3.pngYQp5GXB.pngmO0GTpw.png

Mordona, Pheralia, Winter Edna

dPgDGJR.png4oyf5ka.png

Lil' Red, Natasha

Thanks to Karyia for pointing out that Calendar post has been updated.

Edited by FinderKeeper
post updated with info
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

Karyia, If I understand you correctly when you message 1-12, you mean we can expect a shard drop once in every 12 attempts.  Is that correct?  I apologize. I'm new and wish to make sure I understand correctly.

Thank You.

It means when shards drop, they will be in the range of 1 to 12 in value.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Karyia said:

@FinderKeeper, more info :)

From the announcement post:

Orgy Days Event

From the 25th up to the 30th of January (5 AM GMT+2 to 5 AM GMT+2) 

14 girls will be present in the game: 5 girls captured by the villains. 2 new girls will join the ranks.

Thanks. I'd like to add that but I'm not seeing the announcement post itself. Could you link it?

16 minutes ago, Lemus said:

gomer.jpg.eee900d29c56607ef3b8899ba11de96f.jpg

Having remembered the Circus' survey, I hope maybe they add a "other comments", so you can point this sort of stuff out (I don't think it had one, though I can't be sure).

About the event, the usual orgy affair :D Plenty of choices, though I guess it all depends on availability and personal tastes to each player :) 

At least, I think there's plenty of nice girls around, both on and off bosses. Lots of Charm girls lately! (Not complaining 🌹)

About the new girls... one I can live with, the other not so much. Though the uber-powering eyebrows are back :D 

Good luck and good grind everyone ^_^ 

Anybody have a guess on who the new girls are parodies of? Sally I first thought of Sugar from One Piece due to the hoodie, but she isn't exactly known for using a hand puppet. The puppet itself reminded me of Boogie from Karin, but that series is really old at this point, and that would make Sally Anju, and either of these options are somewhat creepy as Sugar is biologically 10 years old and Anju is 11 or 12.

For Natasha I am completely stumped. I guess I'm not as up on my japanese media as I used to.

Edited by sucker360

39 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Updated first post with info.

Added multiple choice poll "Favorite girls".

Awesome ^_^ 👍

Edit: I voted for several :D But if I had to go with one, it would probably be Lil' Red 😍 Or Robin 😅 Maybe Pheralia 🙄 Oh well... 😏

Edited by Karyia
Forgot to comment :D
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, sucker360 said:

Anybody have a guess on who the new girls are parodies of? Sally I first thought of Sugar from One Piece due to the hoodie, but she isn't exactly known for using a hand puppet. The puppet itself reminded me of Boogie from Karin, but that series is really old at this point, and that would make Sally Anju, and either of these options are somewhat creepy as Sugar is biologically 10 years old and Anju is 11 or 12.

Maybe Kaede ?

46 minutes ago, sucker360 said:

For Natasha I am completely stumped. I guess I'm not as up on my japanese media as I used to.

4 minutes ago, wantedteam said:

Maybe Kaede ?

It's Yoshino from Date A Live

• Thanks 4

5 minuti fa, 3132 ha scritto:

Natasha is the worst drawn thing ever, even more bad than "realistic" girls. They need to get it together on the art front because the current trend is horrible.

I don't feel like snatching the trophy from Holiday, I think she deserve it all. 🙄

However great variety for me... in the pachinko. I finish Sally (which is at 45% after 20 attacks) and the orgy is closed for me.

7 minutes ago, 3132 said:

Natasha is the worst drawn thing ever, even more bad than "realistic" girls. They need to get it together on the art front because the current trend is horrible.

Did they remove Kryll and Holiday? If not, then she's definitely not the worst. Yeah, she's drawn in a cartoonish style, I would even say the american one. But at least she has some charm.

5 minutes ago, jaeeger said:

I believe that Natasha inspiration is the pokemon gym leader, Melony.

Resultado de imagen para melony

I think you're right! I knew there's something of the pokemon in her :D

1 minuto fa, jaeeger ha scritto:

I believe that Natasha inspiration is the pokemon gym leader, Melony.

Resultado de imagen para melony

So she was really a jigglypuff 😱

But they couldn't take Misty or Flannery... with all the gym leaders that there are, I mean... come on!

• Haha 1