• Val Cupid
    • Date Arianne
    • Val Norou
    • Romantic Levytia
    • Lovely Cori
    • Romantic Anita
    • Rosy
    • Belinda

<< Previous Event                                                                                                      Next Event >>

oxAiIru.png

Valentine Date Event

From the 1st to 13th of February (5 AM GMT+1 to 5 AM GMT+1) 

Classic event, 8 new girls will be present in the game:  5 in the Pachinko, 3 of which are captured by the villains, 1 girl can be obtained after completing the Daily missions. 

(5+3+1 = 9)

Lights! Camera! Cum!

Starting today, the girls will be even more attracted to you! They will be cuming faster...and joining your Harem even quicker!

The winter has been cold and long, but you kept me warm and satisfied. You made me burn with desire and melt in your strong arms; you made my nipples harden and my pussy tingle with excitement. Now it’s my turn to make you excited with a little... X-rated story!

Once upon a time in Hornywood, a handsome hero had a Valentine Date from the 1st (5 am UTC+1) till the 13th (5 am UTC+1)  of February 2020. He charmed eight gorgeous girls who became part of his Harem before the big celebration of love in the Haremverse. He went on 11 Daily Dates/Missions and Val Cupid joined his Harem. He found Romantic Levytia, Lovely Cory, gorgeous Belinda, Romantic Anita and kinky Rosy in the Epic and Event Pachinko and they had a big happy ending together in the hero’s Harem.

The brave hero also saved two damsels in distress from the villains! Date Arianne and Val Norou were captured by Gruntt and Dark Lord, but they stood no chance against the hero’s sexual prowess!

Want to know what happened next? Just go to Town and reveal the rest of your story. 

Mission Girl:

mpnT5Nf.png

Val Cupid

Boss Girls:

xz3IXoP.pngF4W4WZc.pngK0wrMlv.png

Date Arianne                                                  Val Norou                                                  Romantic Levytia

Event Pachinko Girls:

KdAW04F.png0O1rr5K.pngOjMOMV3.pngaOrxazE.png

Lovely Cori                                                  Romantic Anita                                                  Rosy                                                  Belinda

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If the girls increase and the quality decreases, it's not welcome. It means that they didn't understand anything.

Just look at that crap on the far right that immediately catches the eye. What should it be? Card Captor Sakura? One of the cutest characters in the whole manga universe destroyed in this way, a sacrilege worthy of a denunciation, how, how, how they dare!!!!!!!

5060936-anime-cardcaptor-sakura-keroberos-card-captor-sakura-sakura-kinomoto.thumb.jpg.da6ab2b438d7939e9e7d185256095160.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Falco82 said:

If the girls increase and the quality decreases, it's not welcome. It means that they didn't understand anything.

Just look at that crap on the far right that immediately catches the eye. What should it be? Card Captor Sakura? One of the cutest characters in the whole manga universe destroyed in this way, a sacrilege worthy of a denunciation, how, how, how they dare!!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

5060936-anime-cardcaptor-sakura-keroberos-card-captor-sakura-sakura-kinomoto.thumb.jpg.da6ab2b438d7939e9e7d185256095160.jpg

You know honestly I thought that was Angol Mois from Sergeant Frog, but no yeah you're right, it is actually Cardcaptor Sakura!

a3e73536349c380fded8791a79bc8610--anime-figures-jun.jpg

Edited by Jcord777
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

It should probably read "7 in the Pachinko, 3 of which are captured by the villains".

Originally the announcement post was wrong completely and just claimed the usual 6 event girls.

There are eight of them on the poster, so it's likely to be. Like the 6th half in Pachinko alone, the half in bosses + missions. The bottom line is 4+3+1.

8 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Increased or lowered? 😓

Of course, they will increase, if, of course, they stick to the rule for these Event, that if you spend all points free of charge for Event, you are very likely to get all the girls from the bosses.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

See chit chat thread, increased. 

Sounds good, thanks. Noacc's message is a bit mysterious, but no matter how they implement it, any increase would be welcomed.

In the long run, I wish they'd increase the minimum shard drop range, though. Not necessarily across the board, but at least for events with a high-ish maximum range. 1-3 is not that big of a deal (even when you high roll, you don't get that much anyway), but 1-5 and 1-6, let alone 1-12,  that's a bit too heavy on the RNG.

9 minutes ago, AnuzDestroyah said:

the purle haired, the green haired and the pinkish hair, those are the only ones i really want, those are the ones that are going to be pachinko only, i can just see that right now.

No not me. My focus is on Morgan, Kid Icarus, and Sakura. But don't worry! The ones that are in the Pachinko will still be there. Forever and ever and ever. So you still have the until the end of time to try to get all of them, no worries!😅

21 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

No, that's not how it works with pachinko girls from classic events.

(And Cupid-chan / Kid Icarus will be the mission girl.)

Great, that only leaves Morgan and Sakura! But I don't understand, I've seen girls from special events in the Pachinko list.

Screenshot_2020-01-31-11-05-29-1.thumb.png.80a9d4ef12a988875e9b0e0244ec9313.png

Like that Halloween girl that's all the way on the right, fourth down. Plus that creepy Ring girl on the top left.

More tweaking! Let's see how this one goes 🧐

The artwork reminds the last classic event, though the eyebrows don't seem to stick out on this one 🙄

Looking forward to know more about the girls and the event stats.

Also, this month's calendar is really tight too! 😅

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

3 girls on a boss this time 😉 which is most likely why Noacc let slip that the main events shard drops have heen changed.

3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

See chit chat thread, increased.

About this, I suppose they should/could announce it (the range) before the event starts? Assuming there's a change, of course.

5 hours ago, Falco82 said:

If the girls increase and the quality decreases, it's not welcome.

Agreed. But we should learn/see more first 🙂

4 hours ago, Lemus said:

5+3+1=9 not 8

I'm confused about this but should be 8?

Bad artwork???  What???  The artwork is fine.  It's good.  Artists, dev's, my hat's off to you.  The artwork by the graphic artists is good for this medium. I look at the banner above and see nothing wrong with it.  You did fine work.  Just keep creating images that do NOT appear "underage" and all is good.  More fully bodied (as in 38-26-40 full bodied) MILF's and all is good. :)

• Thinking 7

Alright, then. Here we go:

The new Levitya and the arabian nights themed girl (is that Red Battler, maybe?) look great, at least from their respective partial poses on this banner. Certainly done by one of the (few) good artist(s?) left.

The purple-haired girl and the petite (could people please stop already with their "underage" bullshit outrage every time there's a girl with small boobs?) short-haired girl on the far right both look very good. The new Cupid seems faithful to the original and pretty decent for what it is; my only issue with it is that the original was already a one-off deviation from the visual identity of the game, since it's a borderline chibi anime style, but at least here it makes sense. They all seem fine in my book, again just judging from that one partial screenshot of each.

The green-haired girl seems kind of okay at first glance, but not really. I strongly suspect there's a perspective issue from what we can see here, and the rest of her body might be deformed as a result (as has been the case in multiple recent pieces). Her eyes are quite dead, and it's a typical example of one of the recurring problems we've seen in a number of pieces over the past six months or so: the colorist did more work than the penciler and/or inker, here (I don't care if it's all done by one artist or not, the layout is rushed as hell, there's no ink job to speak of, but a ton of work clearly went into unnecessary shade nuances during the coloring process). Salvaging a weak drawing by adding a ton of shiny color shades on it is like hoping people won't notice the meat is rotten if you drown it in enough sauce. A good drawing with even the most basic coloring job would be a million times better.

There's not enough of the new Norou on this banner to be 100% sure, what little we do see doesn't give me high hopes. Her eyes aren't exactly dead, but they barely convey a hint of expression. Her hand looks a bit creepy and doesn't seem to make sense in relation with her arm's position. The boobs and what we see of her top seem pretty good, though. Benefit of the doubt for now.

The brunette next to her seems generic as hell. Her face is little more than a smiley, and her eyes manage to convey almost zero expression despite being pretty huge and wide open. Not promising to say the least.

Cupid is obviously going to be the mission girl (meh but could be much worse), which leaves 3 out of the other girls to be had from villain fights. I'll be surprised if even 1 or 2 are from my "great" and/or "very good" picks. Wait and see.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Alright, then. Here we go:

The new Levitya and the arabian nights themed girl (is that Red Battler, maybe?) look great, at least from their respective partial poses on this banner. Certainly done by one of the (few) good artist(s?) left.

The purple-haired girl and the petite (could people please stop already with their "underage" bullshit outrage every time there's a girl with small boobs?) short-haired girl on the far right both look very good. The new Cupid seems faithful to the original and pretty decent for what it is; my only issue with it is that the original was already a one-off deviation from the visual identity of the game, since it's a borderline chibi anime style, but at least here it makes sense. They all seem fine in my book, again just judging from that one partial screenshot of each.

The green-haired girl seems kind of okay at first glance, but not really. I strongly suspect there's a perspective issue from what we can see here, and the rest of her body might be deformed as a result (as has been the case in multiple recent pieces). Her eyes are quite dead, and it's a typical example of one of the recurring problems we've seen in a number of pieces over the past six months or so: the colorist did more work than the penciler and/or inker, here (I don't care if it's all done by one artist or not, the layout is rushed as hell, there's no ink job to speak of, but a ton of work clearly went into unnecessary shade nuances during the coloring process). Salvaging a weak drawing by adding a ton of shiny color shades on it is like hoping people won't notice the meat is rotten if you drown it in enough sauce. A good drawing with even the most basic coloring job would be a million times better.

There's not enough of the new Norou on this banner to be 100% sure, what little we do see doesn't give me high hopes. Her eyes aren't exactly dead, but they barely convey a hint of expression. Her hand looks a bit creepy and doesn't seem to make sense in relation with her arm's position. The boobs and what we see of her top seem pretty good, though. Benefit of the doubt for now.

The brunette next to her seems generic as hell. Her face is little more than a smiley, and her eyes manage to convey almost zero expression despite being pretty huge and wide open. Not promising to say the least.

Cupid is obviously going to be the mission girl (meh but could be much worse), which leaves 3 out of the other girls to be had from villain fights. I'll be surprised if even 1 or 2 are from my "great" and/or "very good" picks. Wait and see.

I'll just rate, IMO, Levitya as the most promissing (though that leg MIGHT be at an awkward angle) and the green haired as the least promissing, at least from what the banner appears to show 🧐 Both Norou and the brunette next to her seem to me like the most "neutral" but they might surprise us (hoping so). Nothing like having a better look before jumping to conclusions :) 

Let's be optimistic... after all, on the previous one, Sally was the choice, while Natasha was the "exclusive" one 😱😅

If you have just 1 or 2 "bad" ones out of 8, and at least, the rest are "decent" to good, it's still an improvement compared to the most recent "batchs".

And at least 2 or 3 seem possibly very good/great, so it's something 👍 

Having said, what might be missing is a clear "superstar" but maybe there is one and we just can't see her from the banner alone 🙏 

• Like 2

Interesting the fact of having two of the first 5-star legendaries following Fanny&Fione from last month main event in having another incarnation, although I am curious if they will be on bosses or only in Pachinko.

The overall level IMHO seems quite higher than last months. The Card Captor Sakura conversion in itself it is not so bad, although I agree that the conversion could have been better (and IMHO there is not a so great face resemblance). Oh, by the way, @DvDivXXX, the "arabian nights" girl, if I am not wrong, is another incarnation of Cori, a 3-star pachinko only legendary first seen in the Magical girls events in May 2019 (and if memory serves me right she obtained a big chunk of followers among players at that time), while the green haired girl is another incarnation of Arianne, which is normally obtainable in Epic Pachinko (she was on Dark Lord in Epic Days 5, and you can see her also in Val Shao 3-star pose). By the event image, apart Norou, Levitya and Cupid-chan, I wasn't able to detect (or remember, if you prefer) other new incarnations.

About the shard drops, no offense for anyone, but as St. Thomas said centuries ago, I will believe it when I see it. First, the entity of the change has not been exactly defined. Second, apart the quantity of shards per drop, we will have to verify if the effective drop rate will stay unhindered. Now that there are three girls on villains, being this a normal event (i.e. not a Foreplay, Legendary or Epic event), IMHO obtaining one girl using only free combativity should be the base, obtaining two should be at least common, and obtaining all three should be more than possible. But knowing how the devs have become stingier in the past on this, I am prone to think that there are big doubts about the fact that things will be as I described above.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Thanks 3

According to Discord, the drops will still be 1-6 shards but the drop rate will be increased by 35-40%. We'll see. The patch notes should provide more information, once the event goes online. The target now is 4 days per girl, 25-30 shards per day to get all three.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

According to Discord, the drops will still be 1-6 shards but the drop rate will be increased by 35-40%. We'll see. The patch notes should provide more information, once the event goes online. The target now is 4 days per girl, 25-30 shards per day to get all three.

There is no further commentary from any Kinkoid employee after the quote of Noacc that I posted in the Chit Chat thread in regards to specifics in the English HH discord. Can you provide a source for that?

• Like 1