Incorrect Daily Missions

TALON

The problem is more: Do we complete them again ? It is bug abuse ? will we get banned for that ? Honestly i'm waiting to accept them since they give kobans and is the studio sustain i would love a moderator to show up here and tell us what to do becouse i really want my 150 kobans for completing all the daily missions :)

You will get banned if you exploit a non so obvious bug that will give you an extreme advantage over other players, those extra missions is just a coding mess up from the devs, it happened before and i am sure it will happen again in the future so you can safely do them, they will never ban you for that.

So... either we replay the missions and get 48 kobans that we already got or we don't and we don't get the 150 kobans that we should get? 🤔

Also, I've already got the mission events up to 6 completed.

Will it be a problem to replay the day 1 missions? I don't really care about the 48 kobans (sinec I already got them) but I'd like to get the 150 ones we're supposed to 😞

Who knows if this won't happen again tomorrow? 😒

I have the same problem. Although it appears quite obvious that something has been messed up, there is anyway the matter that one needs to complete and collect all his daily missions to claim the 150 daily bonus. If the devs see redoing and collecting those two missions as an exploiting of a bug, they are free to take away those 48 kobans, but I will not renounce to obtain the daily bonus for a bug where as a player I have no fault.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Has anyone with the bug cleared all missions for the day yet? I'm curious if completing all the others but leaving the day 1 remakes alone will prompt the 150 koban daily reward or not... Though I guess not.

No, it doesn't.  I've cleared all of today's missions, but didn't get the 150 koban reward.  Started doing the day 1 missions again, and I hope there are no ill effects.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Has anyone with the bug cleared all missions for the day yet? I'm curious if completing all the others but leaving the day 1 remakes alone will prompt the 150 koban daily reward or not... Though I guess not.

1 hour ago, EdMuse said:

No, it doesn't.  I've cleared all of today's missions, but didn't get the 150 koban reward.  Started doing the day 1 missions again, and I hope there are no ill effects.

Just completed all the missions and claimed the rewards, and for me it was different: the koban bonus reward appeared and was obtained as normal.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

Just completed all the missions and claimed the rewards, and for me it was different: the koban bonus reward appeared and was obtained as normal.

Sorry -- I meant all of TODAY's missions, not including the repeat missions.  Knocking those out, now.

Edit: finished the repeat missions, too, and did receive the regular 150 koban bonus.

Edited by EdMuse
Additional information

Did anyone else get a bug where one of missions from a prior day vanished midway through it's timer causing a lockout? Should I just wait the half-ish hour until the time it would have completed, or is this an actual soft-lock?

edit. waiting the time until it would have completed cleared lockout, but did not result in it reappearing with the option to  collect the 24 kobans

Edited by fyil
update on bug details
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, fyil said:

Did anyone else get a bug where one of missions from a prior day vanished midway through it's timer causing a lockout? Should I just wait the half-ish hour until the time it would have completed, or is this an actual soft-lock?

I'm having the same problem too.

• Like 1