🎁Ice Queen🎁​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

❄️Let's break the ice! Do you like gliding in? Because black ice is not the only thing that brings me to my knees. My hot hero, I just want to melt in your mouth...

And so does Natasha. Have you met her? This gorgeous lady has all the Know-How to teach you everything about sliding... on ice... and so much more...

➡️Let me know: how good are you when it comes to moving gracefully and gliding?

Malina.png

💰Comment and get Kobans: 3 of you will win 240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 40 Kobans (Harem Heroes)! Don't forget to give a Natasha some good lovin' with a thumb or just to let her know you ❤️her. She is new in the Haremverse and she will appreciate it!

️Please leave me your ID and the game you play.

Comment until Tuesday!💋

PS: Check out the Twitter account for the hotter image!🔥

Well, I like hockey, we even play hockey sometimes on weekends, although this year we still have to skate in the hall, the winter is too warm for normal ice rinks on the street. But it's not about grace, it's more about power techniques.

Skaters in the ice hall also train, by the way, sometimes we cross paths, normal girls. But they are all skinny, there are no such "Natasha" there, at least because if you fall on the ice with such bodies you will not collect your bones later.

Hentai Heroes - 787060

• Haha 1

Oh the weather outside is frightful

But Natasha you're so delightful

And since we've no place to go

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping.

Natasha, be my playmate for popping.

The lights are turned way down low

Oh your blue eyes are such a delight.

How I hate going out in the storm.

And if you kiss my lips tonight.

I promise to keep your lips warm.

Oh Natasha please get on your knees.

I've got something for you to squeeze.

But as long as you grip me so.

Hentai Heroes:  2663043

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe I prefer that Hari or Robin will teach me but certainly not Natasha.

I will slide very, very far away from her, hoping that the ice will break under her sweet weight and we can get rid of at least one of the horrors you are proposing to us (although I hope that Holiday can fall into the hole with her since they share the ice element in the same terrible way).

Hentai Heroes, ID: 1457867

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

As already stated above, I'm a bit sorry for Natasha because she might have been cool but the art really made her cold, way cold 😒

I'm pretty sure I'm not good at gliding and moving gracefully but I'd definitely ask for Robin's help with that 😅

Put the two side by side and it's not even a contest, IMO 😝

Here's hoping future "Natasha"s can have better luck 🙏

Hentai Heroes 2562595

• Like 3

^ I doubt it's exactly random. It seems kinda fair, though. Looks to me like they have a spreadsheet and they pick people who haven't won a contest yet, or haven't won one in a long time, at least.

I'm very bad at ice skating and I dislike Natasha's art (not because of her design, though, curves are fine by me; it's the artwork I'm not into). 👎

Hentai Heroes ID #2326804

Dear Natasha your skin colour is like snow white!
Your clothes have so cold color, like the hearts from the boys wich treated you...
But you want love and a wonderfull feeling, that says your hair color wich is like the sky early in the morning befor the sunrise!

You seems so cold but your heart is so warm!

Hentai Heroes ID 2351580

Natasha has been chosen as an Ice Queen of a beautiful town! And that day everything changed! Everyone looked at her with love and passion, so she decided to give that love back and opened a giant ice rink, which she named "Ice Town". It was so lovely, that the very next day news headline was: "Ice Town costs ice clown her town crown" .

Hentai Heroes ID: 1459725

I'm super clumsy on the ice 🎿 I always fall on my nose

That's why it would be nice ⛸️ if I touch her pantyhose

I'll spend a lot of Koban 💰 to recruit her Know-how expertise

But I''ll spend vastly more 💗 If Natasha helped me not freeze 💕

Hentai Heroes id: 197407

Edited by Fiel

Natasha, I fell on the ice because I can't skate and you catch me in your arms uhh my head fell into your big boobs then you take me to your house and then kiss me uhh you are very sweet and I think I'm in love with you Natasha, I love you ❤️❤️❤️

Hentai  heroes ID 314104

• Like 1

• Guest locked this topic
  • Mario Kinkoid unpinned this topic