12/Feb/2020 week 7 patch note discussion

Antimon

The patch note with pachinko orbs is here (and Sylvia and Cunegonde are promoted to 5* girls)

Apparently there will be a specific type of orb for every possible pachinko spin (epic x10 has its own, And I guess it won't be possible exchange 10 epic 1 for 1 epicx10, It's a shame, but I think it was pretty predictable)

The patch note doesn't explain how to get every type of pachinko orbs listed, though: we don't have information on how to obtain Epic draft orbs, Event orbs, Mythic x3 and x6 orbs, and Great x1 and x10 orbs. @GeorgeMTO said that on discord Noacc anticipated they'll have more methods to obtain orbs added later. We'll see, I guess.

Edited by Antimon
clarifications on orbs we don't know how to obtain yet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

• Antimon changed the title to 12/Feb/2020 week 7 patch note discussion
27 minutes ago, Antimon said:

The patch doesn't explain how to get every type of pachinko orbs listed, though. We'll see, I guess.

What are you talking about? It does explain it...

Pachinko Orbs can be won from the following places:

• Villains 
    • Villains will have a chance of dropping an Epic x1 Orb

• Arena Daily Quests
    • The last reward from Arena Daily Quests will be one Mythic x1 game Orb which will replace the 2 champion ticket reward.

• Leagues 
    • Orbs will replace the Ymen Money reward
    •  From Wanker III and up the top places will be rewarded with Mythic x1 game, Epic x1 game or Epic x10 games Orbs. 

• Epic Daily Missions
    • Replacing  Yhem/Equipment rewards from Epic Daily Mission with a chance for Epic x1 game 

• Champions
    • Champions will now have an additional drop of one Epic x1 game Orb for the first three champions and two Epic x1 game Orbs for the second three champions 
    • The orbs will NOT decrease the chance of obtaining the champion girls. 
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

If i see it right, a lot of the orbs arent obtainable for f2p players, that's a big disapointment to say the least

I also dont like that we dont get any patch notes before the actual patch, that's not a step in the right direction in terms of communication

new quest grades and a new scroll are, of course, great - new daily missions arent interessting for me

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

4 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Orbs are cool, but the main question is: Do you still get the girl from Sex Champions at 8th stage max or it's now a permanent percent and you can go without a girl forever now?

The patch notes says the chance to get the girl is the same!

But i dont like that the 16 wins reward in the arena is changed from 2 tickets to 1 orb :(
I like 2 tickets more than 1 orb and im sure some other guys think so to!!!

maybe is an idea to have a 50% chance each day to get 1 orb or 2 tickets for 16 wins?

• Like 9

33 minuti fa, Bomba ha scritto:

Orbs are cool, but the main question is: Do you still get the girl from Sex Champions at 8th stage max or it's now a permanent percent and you can go without a girl forever now?

I was asking myself the same question. I think it's a one time only reward, 'cause it appears in the list with the others one time only rewards. Having it as a permanent between the one time only reward could lead to the extremely unlucky setting in which you drop a pachinko orbs every other final stage, and that doesn't seem to me a brilliant idea. To be certain we'll have to wait the first player that'll drop the pachinko orbs while having other rewards in the champion pool, I guess

EDIT: my bad, the patch says that it will be a one time only reward for the first three champions, and a two times only for the second three champions, pushing to 9 the max stage for Romero, Whaty and Matsuda and to 10 the max stage for Ryu, Visor and Alban (@Bomba)

Edited by Antimon

3 minuti fa, Jcord777 ha scritto:

What are you talking about? It does explain it...

Pachinko Orbs can be won from the following places:

• Villains 
    • Villains will have a chance of dropping an Epic x1 Orb

• Arena Daily Quests
    • The last reward from Arena Daily Quests will be one Mythic x1 game Orb which will replace the 2 champion ticket reward.

• Leagues 
    • Orbs will replace the Ymen Money reward
    •  From Wanker III and up the top places will be rewarded with Mythic x1 game, Epic x1 game or Epic x10 games Orbs. 

• Epic Daily Missions
    • Replacing  Yhem/Equipment rewards from Epic Daily Mission with a chance for Epic x1 game 

• Champions
    • Champions will now have an additional drop of one Epic x1 game Orb for the first three champions and two Epic x1 game Orbs for the second three champions 

What about Epic draft orbs, event x4 orbs, mythic x3 and x6 orbs, and great x1 and x10 orbs?

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, blaa said:

If i see it right, a lot of the orbs arent obtainable for f2p players, that's a big disapointment to say the least

I also dont like that we dont get any patch notes before the actual patch, that's not a step in the right direction in terms of communication

new quest grades and a new scroll are, of course, great - new daily missions arent interessting for me

Of the current described methods, all of them are obtainable by f2p players though? (will concede that very few f2p players will get an Epic x10 game Orb though)

Also agree that I do not like no patch notes prior to the patch.

4 minutes ago, Antimon said:

What about Epic draft orbs, event x4 orbs, mythic x3 and x6 orbs, and great x1 and x10 orbs?

Don't you love it when people who tell you to read better fail to read themselves?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Of the current described methods, all of them are obtainable by f2p players though? (will concede that very few f2p players will get an Epic x10 game Orb though)

dont see how they get a draft orb, an event orb, a mythic x3/6 and any great orb - and like you said, that a free player will win a d3 and get the x10orb is not happen to a lot of them

it would have been great if there were at least one chance for every kind of orb, even if it's just a small one

Edited by blaa

4 minutes ago, blaa said:

dont see how they get a draft orb, an event orb, a mythic x3/6 and any great orb - and like you said, that a free player will win a d3 and get the x10orb is not happen to a lot of them

it would have been great if there were at least one chance for every kind of orb, even if it's just a small one

According to Noacc on discord, they'll have more methods added later. That's why I said the described methods. The other ones haven't had their obtainment methods revealed.

3 minutes ago, MaybeRegret said:

Isn't the mythic pachinko better than the epic? Why are they in the minor leagues?

Mythic Pachinko single spins cost less than Epic Pachinko single spins do. They're worth less kobans, so therefore an individual orb represents less value.
Also as for whether it's better overall depends a lot on the individual user. I prefer Epic Pachinko personally.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ZER1CHARISMA said:

so what orbs do exactly? do they just have a free draft mechanic or something else(like increasing the chance to win girls by some percentage)?

Have you gone and done the tutorial in-game? I feel that will answer all your questions about it. Just open up the Pachinko page

Tutorial

• Explanation on how to use the Pachinko Orbs will be included in the tutorial
  • Тo try out the new feature аll players will receive two Epic x1 Pachinko Orbs for free (Because touching two balls is better and more natural than one!)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Mythic Pachinko single spins cost less than Epic Pachinko single spins do. They're worth less kobans, so therefore an individual orb represents less value.
Also as for whether it's better overall depends a lot on the individual user. I prefer Epic Pachinko personally.

that's true, i would prefer mythic - what makes me thinking that it would be great if you could trade orbs (at least in your club)

thanks for the hint to the discord message from noacc - it would have been great if they just pointed it out in the patch notes - again not the best communication

"The orbs will NOT decrease the chance of obtaining the champion girls."

This is not entirely true is it? If you happen to not get the girl within 7 tries, you are still not guaranteed to get her at the 8th. So it's not 100% drop rate at the 8th try anymore (unless you get whatever two rewards are left at the 8th stage....).

Potentially champion girls just got much harder to obtain.

Edited by Zamio

43 minutes ago, Antimon said:

EDIT: my bad, the patch says that it will be a one time only reward for the first three champions, and a two times only for the second three champions, pushing to 9 the max stage for Romero, Whaty and Matsuda and to 10 the max stage for Ryu, Visor and Alban (@Bomba)

No, the Patch notes doesn't say that. That's why that's a question. If that's true, I would like a confirmation from someone knowledgeable on the topic.

Champions

As I read it: Champions now have an additional drop: for the first three champions that drop is "one Epic x1 game Orb", for the second three champions that drop is "two Epic x1 game".

It doesn't say that's once only reward and that "two Epic x1 game" are two separate rewards.

Also the chance to obtain girl in the first 8th stages is 100%. Is it true, that chance didn't change?

• Like 1

7 minuti fa, Bomba ha scritto:

It doesn't say that's once only reward and that "two Epic x1 game" are two separate rewards.

Also the chance to obtain girl in the first 8th stages is 100%. Is it true, that chance didn't change?

about the two epic x1 orbs as separate rewards, you're right, they may be one single reward.

By the way, the fact that it says "an additional drop" makes me think that is a on time only reward. A permanent between one time only rewards is a risky move, if they wanted it to be permanent they could put the orb instead of the legendary gifts you get in the final stage after you got all the champion exclusive rewards (and they didn't say anything about the legendary gifts, I'd say they're still there)

I Don't like how only the highest players in Dicktator 3 can get a 10x epic orb, and get with it a free girl, while other player are like 100 lvl to low. and never reach the top 1

and i don't think u want that all the player they cant reach it need to stop play league to get lucky for a downgrade to try their luck a week later.

Maybe u need to make the League on lvl basement, like player with lvl 301-325 are in a league and player lvl 326-350...

Edited by KominoStyle