65 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Barrel
    • Sifra
    • Katharina
    • Agatha
    • Keira
    • Gemini

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

41H18Ro.jpg

Epic Days Event

From the 19th to 23th of February

6 girls will be present in the game, all of them captured by the villains.

The Bedroom Fighter & the Spicy Chef

My KnockOut hero,

My legs are happiest when wrapped around your neck… that puts your mouth in the right place! I know how experienced you are and you know all about the birds and bees, but today we’ll talk about bees and flowers. More specifically about an Epic bee and an Epic chef, who enjoys looking after her garden. Gemini is one knockout queen bee and Keira is a chef who looks after her own garden: she is good at trimming bushes and tossing salads. Care to try?

You can: from the 19th (5 am UTC+1) until the 23rd (5 am UTC+1) of February, join this EPIC sexy fight and invite six gorgeous girls to your Harem. You will battle Dark Lord for sweet Sifra and Ninja spy for avid collector Agatha. Edwarda is keeping the monster slayer Katharina busy and Donatien has a hold on gorgeous Barrel. Delicious chef Keira is captured by Roko Sensei and Gemini needs help to get away from Jackson’s Crew. Go save the gorgeous ladies from the villains, darling! Or just attract them from the Pachinko!

You are just warming up, right? Because after adding all of these sexy girls to your Harem, I want to spar with you again… in my bed. 

Boss Girls

oITUfld.png7gcqFUn.pngKDM0GYM.png

Barrel                                                      Sifra                                                      Katharina

aakI4vK.pnggnRJ1yO.pngRPHUqzP.png

Agatha                                                      Keira                                                      Gemini

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minuti fa, jaeeger ha scritto:

The first one, from left to right, reminds me to Miu Furinji from the Kenichi: MIGHTIEST DISCIPLE. Kinda looks alike, but i could be wrong.

I'd say more Cammy from Street Fighter.

Bishoujo-Cammy-V2-Art-928x483.jpg

Edited by Falco82
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It seems Epic Pachinko is broken during this Epic Days...

No girls are appearing in the selection. Not sure if it's only a visual bug, so advice to players to not use their kobans or Orbs just for now.

........and it's back now: Pachinko away!

Edited by Zamio
Bug Fixed
  • Like 2

Sad that the new girls are out of reach for me 😒 (hopefully Silvanus and Bremen will get the tiers soon, so they can be used more... at least, that would've been handy this time :D Though it's hard to make it right for everyone, for sure).

Other than that, looking forward for the grind, some tasty targets around ^_^ 

As for the new girls, they seem in line with the more recent "crop", while far from their worse works, IMO.

Two new girls again, they're kind of creepy. Artist, you're sick of drawing stumps, we realized you like gnome women, but stop it. You're a professional, leave your personal preferences out of work, squeeze your balls in your fist and start drawing for us the REAL Beauties we deserve. I've had enough crocodiles in my life, let's at least have the perfect girls with legs from the ears, luxurious breasts and gorgeous hips in the game, not this another dullly exhausted shit on a shovel.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Lemus said:

Two new girls again, they're kind of creepy.

First, to each his own.  But I think the poll at the top will reinforce what I have to write and help throw water on the artist that got a flaming bad review by Lemus.  To the artist in question.  Two words.  GOOD JOB!!  The poll at the top, as of 2:50pm cst shows the majority of players, myself included, favour Keira, one of the new girls.  She's no gnome.

• Sad 1

Anybody know who Keira is supposed to be a parody of? The description in the event says she is is a chef, but she doesn't remind me of anybody from Shokugeki no Souma (well, she does remind me a bit of Erina, but there is already a parody for her in the game in Marie). Of course there are a ton more cooking anime, but of the ones I've seen I can't really place her.

4 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

I've had the opposite luck during epic days.  So far I've had 60 fights against Edwarda for Katharina and had only 12 shards dropped.

If this continues I won't get one girl.

I'm right there with you. 8 shards for Katharina so far and I saved up to have 20 battles right when this event started. I'll be lucky to hit 40 shards on her before this event ends 🤣

The only reason I already got Barrel is that it was her second appearance and I have started the event with her aready at 78/100. Now I started pounding Jackson's Crew for Gemini, and got also some shards for Balista, but as usual it is unlikely I will be able to obtain her also (unless a lucky 100 kicks in). By the way, since the introduction of the attraction feature Barrel is the first girl that makes a new appearance and I was able to obtain, shortening for the first time (although only for a while) the list of partially obtained girls at the bottom of my harem girls (which actually, including Gemini and Balista, includes 24 girls).

• Like 1

Well, I'm at 315 fights against Jackson's crew and I reached 76 shards. I've had a great start in the first day and in the first half of the second (I had never reached 43 shards that quickly during epic days) that made me think that I could have managed to get Gemini with the small amount of kobans I had, but then I started dropping a lot of 1s and 2s. I have enough kobans just for a 15 combativity points refill and will get... I guess 23 free cp before I'll go to sleep. So 38 battles to go, for a total of 353... meh, I'll cross my fingers and hope to have a hyper lucky finale

4 hours ago, Antimon said:

Well, I'm at 315 fights against Jackson's crew and I reached 76 shards. I've had a great start in the first day and in the first half of the second (I had never reached 43 shards that quickly during epic days) that made me think that I could have managed to get Gemini with the small amount of kobans I had, but then I started dropping a lot of 1s and 2s. I have enough kobans just for a 15 combativity points refill and will get... I guess 23 free cp before I'll go to sleep. So 38 battles to go, for a total of 353... meh, I'll cross my fingers and hope to have a hyper lucky finale

good luck my friend, but wouldnt put to much hope in it

On 2/19/2020 at 9:28 AM, blaa said:

6 grils I dont have, 6 girls I will have at the end of the event (one already gained through a 100x) - great event again, i love epic days

finished the event with spending 2232 kobans (nutaku), got around 60 tickets and 15 orbs too