​🎁​ Hentai Party Vol.2 ​🎁​

🍌You know how much I love BIG things: that's why I love you so much! And now that you know my big secret, it's time to set the mood for the #HentaiParty next weekend!

🥂Picture this: we are in a very nice bar, having body shots, laughing. Everyone is having a good time. Everyone is turned on... Suddenly you notice Her! She is sitting in a corner, being quiet. She doesn't look like she is having fun...So you decide to go make her happy.💦

➡️Tell me, hero: is the girl you see the quiet Judy Books, the out-of-this-world Fae Marjoa or the shy Princess Agate?

FB_Post.png

💰Comment and get Affection: 3 of you will win 10 shards of the girl they want (no matter if she is part of the current or past events). ️Just don't forget to leave me your ID, the game you play and the name of the girl you want.

Comment until Tuesday and don't forget to join the Hentai Look-Alike Party !💋 https://www.facebook.com/events/856961004750332/

PS: You know where to find the hotter image: Twitter! 🔥

I already have Princess Agata and Fae Marjoa.

So by default Judy Books....

What happens to those who already have all 3? They can't play in the game or they receive 10 Flowers 😂 instead of shards?

HH ID 1323047

edit: apparently I can't read 

If I win I want 10 shards of Virginia

Edited by Zamio
misunderstood the mini game
  • Like 1

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic