Live cam harem

LotsaPoppa

Wow. This is just...sad. Pathetic, horrifying, vomit-inducing sad. Whose idea was this? They should be strung up by their toes and beaten with a shillaleigh. If you're going to promote these sorry-assed wenches as characters, maybe you should, I don't know, dress them as characters? Or semi-approximate their characteristics, like hair color? At the very least, remove the icon from the main screen; it's just a constant reminder you don't give a damn about your product when you promote cheesy b.s. like this.

• Like 9
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 3

I agree it's sad and very (!) non-authentic. A fun idea if executed well, yet from what I see there's not one person even remotely resembling the original character.

Anyway, I hope this pays off since whatever makes KK money will keep them alive for many years of HH updates to come. And that's business: Try to approach new markets and explore opportunities. My only hope is this doesn't have a negative impact on the HH development since lately art and code quality suffered quite a bit (to be fair, there have been features added that are very welcome such as Pachinko Orbs).

• Like 9

Mixing real life persons with the hentai fictional characters is a mistake from the start no matter how you look at it. The fact that no one of them look like the character they're supposed to cosplay made it even worse.

I feel sorry for the poor girls.

Edited by linkdream
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

I know they have to maximize revenue to keep afloat, and I'm all for that. My issue with it is that if they're going to do this partnership, they might try to be a bit more selective with how their characters are portrayed: why ruin the RP aspect by associating models that bear no resemblance with their in-game counterparts? I really hope they look at this and see if they can get closer to the mark. I'm certain they can improve it, cosplay is fun, after all, and I imagine more models would be up for it if it increased their personal revenue.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Z-Wave said:

I agree it's sad and very (!) non-authentic. A fun idea if executed well, yet from what I see there's not one person even remotely resembling the original character.

Anyway, I hope this pays off since whatever makes KK money will keep them alive for many years of HH updates to come. And that's business: Try to approach new markets and explore opportunities. My only hope is this doesn't have a negative impact on the HH development since lately art and code quality suffered quite a bit (to be fair, there have been features added that are very welcome such as Pachinko Orbs).

Whatever, they make tons of money off this game. You figure a normal video game is like $50. That gets you like one bundle on this game

• Thinking 1

2 hours ago, nope1 said:

Whatever, they make tons of money off this game. You figure a normal video game is like $50. That gets you like one bundle on this game

Well we don't know their numbers, do we? Where do you get this very precise number of "tons of money" from?

All I know is they make about 6K per month via patreon (before fees and taxes):
image.png.611afec99c72592479cb2e3fb52bdd0d.png

Of course this is by no means any indicator, especially ever since they removed the patreon link from the game. They might be in the millions now in sales, but we don't know for sure and we also don't know their taxes and expenses (which are probably much higher than expected, they have to pay their employees, artists and tech infrastructure). And even if we find a public financial statement from them, we still won't know how much they make of HH and how much sales they have via their Clicker and Date games or how this new Live Cam business turns out. Heck, they might have a breakthrough and make most of their money with their Live Cam branch, and this would really fuck with our expectations, wouldn't it? :-D

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Z-Wave said:

Well we don't know their numbers, do we? Where do you get this very precise number of "tons of money" from?

All I know is they make about 6K per month via patreon (before fees and taxes):
image.png.611afec99c72592479cb2e3fb52bdd0d.png

Of course this is by no means any indicator, especially ever since they removed the patreon link from the game. They might be in the millions now in sales, but we don't know for sure and we also don't know their taxes and expenses (which are probably much higher than expected, they have to pay their employees, artists and tech infrastructure). And even if we find a public financial statement from them, we still won't know how much they make of HH and how much sales they have via their Clicker and Date games or how this new Live Cam business turns out. Heck, they might have a breakthrough and make most of their money with their Live Cam branch, and this would really fuck with our expectations, wouldn't it? 😄

i really hope not as ill be removing all my support for the game and quitting

• Sad 2

A lot of drama over nothing, here.

This isn't their Live Cam branch, it's an existing cam site they made a partnership with to promote their game, which is a good thing for us, the player base. It's not my cup of tea either, but I hope it's successful for Kinkoid in general and HH in particular. It works both ways too: some regular visitors of this cam site may check out HH during this promo and start playing it, and some (or at least a few) regular HH players might also happen to enjoy this cam site and start spending some cash there. Both of those things would be good for the game, and there's no reason to suspect it will change the game itself in any way. The didn't branch out into 3D games when they partnered with 3D Villa either, for instance... And running a live cam girls website has a lot less in common with Kinkoid's job than making a 3D hentai game instead of a 2D one. ^^

The only thing missing from this operation (until this morning at least) was the cross-promo offer under the "Sex Friends" tab. It only made sense to have one. Now, it's there:

333239293_CrossPromo(SexFriends)LiveCamParty.png.3192a5ed528ad0a4e4429a5f24c4be52.png

Just visit the "Sex Friends" tab in the game, follow the link, go back to the game's tab and enjoy your free 300 kobans. Then maybe reconsider all this whining over nothing at all, and realize that seeing a few ads about this over a few days isn't that intrusive, and you don't have to participate at all if you're not into it. Either way you get 300 kobans for free, and hopefully the game's budget gets a bit bigger and it improves even further thanks to it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

The only thing missing from this operation (until this morning at least) was the cross-promo offer under the "Sex Friends" tab. It only made sense to have one. Now, it's there:

333239293_CrossPromo(SexFriends)LiveCamParty.png.3192a5ed528ad0a4e4429a5f24c4be52.png

Just visit the "Sex Friends" tab in the game, follow the link, go back to the game's tab and enjoy your free 300 kobans. Then maybe reconsider all this whining over nothing at all, and realize that seeing a few ads about this over a few days isn't that intrusive, and you don't have to participate at all if you're not into it. Either way you get 300 kobans for free, and hopefully the game's budget gets a bit bigger and it improves even further thanks to it.

Thanks for the heads-up! ^_^ I actually didn't get any pop-up! 

The cross promotion makes total sense to me.

And I also agree, that as long as it helps the game in any way, without having any actual negative impact on it as we know it, then by all means, go for it.

Who wants to participate, participates, who doesn't, doesn't.

And yes, I would prefer that they would prioritize other areas of the game, gameplay and bugs included, but hopefully this will actually allow for that later, in the medium/long term. 

3 days of the event will come and go. You can either enjoy it or just ignore it and keep playing, it's not like you're required to interact with it, so it's really up to you.

Hopefully, it'll be good for the game, long term. That would be great! 🙏👍

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LotsaPoppa said:

Hmm... anyone know what a "shill" is? I think we're in the presence of a couple of them. Just an observation.

look up the definition of »shill« …

the free 300 kobans are a fact. that you can ignore the promo or have a look at it is also a fact. the whining over basically nothing is a fact as well.

• Thanks 2

Reading some of the negative reviews in this thread, I just think so what.  Let the girls try to earn some harmless cash.  If you find them sexy, pay them a visit.  If it's not your thing, just ignore the site.

It's no big deal that this is on this hentai site.

On a side note, though I have not "visited" Ella Wild as Nika, I find Ella hot. :)

I do not see the harm having this on the site.

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, LotsaPoppa said:

Hmm... anyone know what a "shill" is? I think we're in the presence of a couple of them. Just an observation.

I'm mostly observing a self-important obnoxious jerk, and for that I don't need to ask anyone for confirmation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

it was free kobans if nothing else. Big thanks to the guys who make effort to even chat, or say a good job even if it wasn't :D

I gotta say,it was inspirational,so maybe we can make content,character like,with more time and without having to pick only one girl. 

Overall fun collab.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 8:54 PM, Z-Wave said:

Exactly this. I saw Flight attendant made a bit of an effort and that's it. Kudo's to her, whoever she is. I think this is just another odd deal they made with another provider of said ladies. Just a different portal with nice drawings of our favorite haremette's to tunnel us to the same room cam as some other live cam site. Nice try, but I really never understood the added value of paying a girl so I can ask het to touch herself while there is literally a billion+ video's of much better looking girls touching themselves for free on the webz. Keeping my moneys in my pockets thank you very much. 😀

• Like 1