🎁 Hentai Party: do it NOW 🎁

🎉It is finally happening, my hero! The party has started! And you are invited to share special moments with the gorgeous models cosplaying your favorite Haremverse babes!🍾💦

You know I am not the jealous type... On the contrary: it turns me on to see you with other girls. Like I always say the more, the merrier. #everyholeisagoal

➡️Tell me, hero: which is your favorite model and which is the Haremverse girl she is cosplaying. #hentaiparty

#hentaiparty.png

💰💖Comment and get Affection: 3 of you will win 15 shards of the girl they want (no matter if she is part of the current or past events). ️Just don't forget to leave me your ID, the game you play and the name of the girl you want.

Comment until Tuesday and join the party➡️

http://bit.ly/HentaiLookAlikeParty!

PS: You know where to find the hotter image: Twitter!🔥

My vote is for AliceAmes that plays Physicist Shina.

I actually think she made the wrong cosplay, but at least she is one of the few who is trying... and she is super cute too 😍😍😍

Er... anywaaaay... about the shards, I would like them for Sponsor Sara Jay (I decided that I am tired of seeing her among the incomplete).

Hentai Heroes, ID: 1457867

The best model by far was susan_blake

Her cosplay was a perfect match of Boku Mi Maï (the me!me!me! heroine),

Costume was spot on✔️ with nicely done hair colour✔️ as well. And she did a lot of dancing✔️ too, which is central to the character because the dancing made the character popular to begin with.

That sets the bar very high compared to the others.

Hentai Heroes id: 197407

I would like 15 shards for Summer Geekette if I win.

Edited by Fiel

Nice marketing trick directing players to at least open the page to select a girl for the contest.

I am not a fan of live cams, but let's take a look. Well, at least some of them have tried to cosplay a bit, especially with the easiest costumes, Waitress Eugenie, Flight attendant, Erika, Val shao, Paris, ...

I don't really have a favorite, but I will say one with costume: midory_ray as Noomie

I would want 15 shards for Sailor Skytte

Hentai Heroes id 328809

On 2/28/2020 at 3:48 PM, horo kinkoid said:

Tell me, hero: which is your favorite model and which is the Haremverse girl she is cosplaying.

All women are beautiful, and personally i couldn't care less about cosplaying, so it won't be easy to choose my favorite girl...
I'll try, but i'll take my time, i saw too many beauties there.

Edit: Just as i thought, i'm not good at choosing my favorite girls... 😅 Let's say MaggieMoon, ChilyMolly, MissCapriceX7, AmberHillton, LADY_LOVE__... Better stop, definitely not good at this 😁

Shards for Fabienne

HH ID 399647

Edited by Daniele

29 minutes ago, Daniele said:

I'll try, but i'll take my time, i saw too many beauties there.

Not only that but not all of them have appeared yet 😅

From the sneak peek I took (and since there was a mention to 3 girls elsewhere, and hey, the more the merrier, right?), I'll pick lexa_blooms as Berry, Mickiex as Pelagie and Annastea21x as Commander Cattleman 😜

Hentai Heroes 2562595

15 shards for Taria the champion, please 🙏

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic