[ 19-Mar-20 ] Spring Holidays - Discussion

FinderKeeper

ye the girls have some nice perks there don't know what there idle reward stat cost is compared to other girls yet, just a shame that the puzzle places keep bugging not picking up correctly not dropping in slot properly overlapping etc and who's idea was it to make it a kobans event really like they don't use enough already in gacha 

Spend lots of kobans for more moves! Though half of them might not actually go through so you'll have to buy even more to make up for the moves you lost due to the event not working properly. \( T ^ T)/ I was so excited for a new type of event, I guess I should have been more careful for what I wished for. :/ 

I don't think it's going to be too costly to just finish the event provided you're careful.  There's no time pressure to place pieces so mistakes should be minimal.

But even if it ultimately needs tweaking, I'm just glad to see a new type of event.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Lyn said:

I don't think it's going to be too costly to just finish the event provided you're careful.  There's no time pressure to place pieces so mistakes should be minimal.

But even if it ultimately needs tweaking, I'm just glad to see a new type of event.

Yes I can't disagree that is nice to try a new event type, its just as we said its a shame that they rushed it out without making shure it was bug free first, seem to do that with all events

Edited by maxafax

3 minutes ago, maxafax said:

Nice new post again mate really getting the conversation moving... any ideas on what the girls cost vs level data is yet vs other girls is Felicia still king?

Thanks! Yeah, that's the idea - to focus it in a single thread to make it more substantial. 

As for comparative girl stats - I haven't got them yet. :$  And yourself - how do you find Cookie?

• Sad 1

I think everyone likes the idea of a new type of event, but the level of time wasting is crazy.

Theoretically you can win without kobans, but for that you'd have to spend hours matching different screenshots to determine which piece goes where to avoid mistakes.

Thanks to lucky captures I managed to determine the order with only 4 caps for stage 3, but if the number of pieces keeps increasing this is going to turn insane rather quickly. 

28 minutes ago, Parce92 said:

I'm stuck at the Ymen symbol, Is it possible to get the preview like the first ones?

Please at least that!!

Come on!!

Nope, but it is basically a Y symbol that bounces around like the old screensavers. Each time it touches a wall it bounces, so if it goes straight right after a bounce, you have found the left side, bounces straight up you found the bottom. You have to be lucky to get it to bounce in the corners before you even think of starting. I am not 100% sure, but it might down right be a script doing that very same movement, meaning the chances of it landing in a corner is a very, very rare event.

If you are pressed for time (read can't play each and every day, every 10 hours, and do it perfectly first try) and not willing to pay, I suggest you use Paint to number the pieces and do a few mockups before moving the pieces around. once you have managed to get a few in place it becomes easy, but the wait is simply way to long to make sense, and there is no time to spare. Not to mention that the image for an adult game is a joke.

EDIT:

Took a bullet for the team... not really, but advanced to level 5 using saved up free G.

There is now 16 pieces, showing a flower. Meaning you will have to wait 13.3 or close to 14 hours, just to move the pices into place. If there are more pieces then this, say 20 or 25 pieces for 2-3 stages, then it would be impossible to complete this in the given timeframe. This isn't a fun minigame, it is a greedy cash grab using a game mechanic that was bad already back in 1998 when the web was swarmed by "Erotic puzzles" on the flash pages.

Honestly, good going, doing something diffrent, saddly you didn't do anything new, or good...

Edited by DuoIz
  • Thanks 1

if you want to make sure you dont fail, make some screenshots, number the pieces on the left like this and write it down (just for a quick reference which piece is which number) :

1     2     3

4     5     6

7     8    9

10  11  12

and then just look at the screens and figure out which pieces go together. So for example screenshot 1 will show that 4 is left of 12 and on top of 9, so write it down:

4   12

then another screenshot shows that 1 is left of 4 and 6 on top of 1:

1     4    12

another one shows that 9 is on top of 11:

1     4     12

by now you already know that 6 is the top left corner and can move all those pieces, the rest should then be easy.

Of course this is just an example of my Y - picture. The pieces might be randomized and in a different order for you.

Edited by Tifa Uncut
  • Thanks 3

I'm also a bit curious if Cookie is time limited as well. Having a koban sink event like this on top of a time limited girl would be pretty rough, which is a shame since both girls are pretty powerful in their own right. This event is starting to feel a little like a slap in the face. x.x 

Thank goodness for that, small mercies. Sabrina looks like it'll be unlikely to complete if you aren't putting some money into the event or at least a pretty hefty chunk of saved kobans, even more-so with the placement bug occasionally costing you some moves. I've lost 4 movements now because of the game not registering them after placing them on the board, but at least I may still have a chance at nabbing Cookie someday from the gacha. Thanks a bunch for the info Keeper, though now I gotta decide how I want to let this event play out lol.

3 minutes ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

Some body has finish to solve all 10 level  LOOL

Did they give any info on about how many movements it took them in total? And how many Kobans they went through to finish all 10 levels? Pretty curious to see the pricetag on this event.

It is a nice idea that the final level is repeatable for additional rewards, but the fact that you can't naturally generate enough moves to actually take advantage of that, makes this event a big pile of poo.

Edited by Khorrum

Yay, a new Gacha girl so cool…

Still haven't got even one since I play since the first event…

I would suggest a pop up each time I log in "Ahah look at all theses Gacha girls you will never have. You suck at Gacha loser !".

I do not understand why they add girls so fast without giving us enough affections or kobans…

Else for the event, are they jocking ? I heard we need 164 mouvements, i.e. we need to make no mistakes and to start playing at the very beginning of the event…

… And we have to connect ~every 8 hours… let us sleep for fuck sake !
… And the refill costs a hell ton of kobans…

Edited by test_anon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1