[ 19-Mar-20 ] Spring Holidays - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Honestly, recharging for kobans might have been acceptable if the prices were not so ridiculous and if the error margin wasn't 0 in the first place. Comparing to all the difficult events so far, this one is the most disappointing of all, and it's not even a difficult event itself.

It's a bad sign when the first new type of event they implement is a huge step in the wrong direction.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Like 3

I have calculated that I am 25 hours short for getting Sabrina. 

If I use 10200 kobans that evens out the difference in terms of hours. Maybe I need to put in an additional 2200 kobans for 5 hours in case of screwing up. 

With koban prizes that makes a total of 7400 used. 

This estimate is if I dont screw up anything (therefore maybe additional 5 hours). 

So my question is: Is 7400 kobans worth getting Sabrina? Compared to 9000 kobans for Gacha where I have only found one girl? I have 25.120 kobans atm. 

à l’instant, Kickoman a dit :

So my question is: Is 7400 kobans worth getting Sabrina? Compared to 9000 kobans for Gacha where I have only found one girl? I have 25.120 kobans atm. 

Personnally, I am at 13 tries on Gacha without getting any girl so… in my opinion… Getting the girl event is better than trying to get one on the Gacha.

Morevoer, its perks seems pretty good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kickoman said:

Sabrina has strong perks and for you she's cheaper than a (chance at a) gacha girl, who could end up being weaker

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, [CNO] Tsuga said:

Don't know for Stage 6 but here a /spoil for Final Stage

LastStage.jpg.8c56a3c2e0fcfc81bba608c62c42d7ed.jpg

The final stage is 30 pieces?  I'm screwed.

ETA: Never mind.  Just saw that this pic was a bad joke.

Edited by EdMuse
correction

31 minutes ago, Kickoman said:

Absolutely worth it, 1320x cash multiplier is insane for just one girl, they better f*cking stack

I have been saving up kobans for gachas during time limited girl events, but missing out on Sabrina is much worse

Edited by limpo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

You really should use corners to start puzzle

For flower I used upper-left corner (lower-left part of the flower is too empty)

Or at least one corner.  I'm getting the lower right corner and building from there across the bottom, first, then up.  About to finish stage 6 with no mistakes...yet!

6 hours ago, shakiro said:

We have to control if a piece of puzzle is too empty or not ????????? It's a piece of shit this event !

My puzzle is finish, the flower move everywhere on the puzzle, it is at the good location.

I haven't seen a puzzle with more than maybe one piece that is always empty, yet.  But then, I'm only just finishing stage 6.  Mostly, it's been waiting patiently to catch a glimpse of a bit of the image in a space that's otherwise empty.  But if there are any puzzles with two or more empty spaces, that would suck.

6 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

6x6??? lol

By final stage do you mean 10 or 11?

Stage 11?  Just cut that out!!

6 hours ago, maxafax said:

yes and also some of the paters can be placed on the wrong side of the puzzle aka mirror image such as above where the yen should be on the right side and the other yen on the left and as there still a complete yen sign hovering mouse over position doesn't help as it appears to fit in only that position. I've added a video to show what I mean its a little shake but I think it demonstrates the problem 

So wait, this puzzle is put together incorrectly, right?  Because if that's the way its supposed to be done, I can't imagine how anyone would know the symbol is supposed to drift off the bottom and onto the top, or off one side and onto the other.  On the other hand, if it's not correct, I'm not sure that's a bug, since the puzzle could be assembled differently.  Or maybe I'm just being thick and not seeing the bug you mean.  What really sucks is that even if it isn't a bug, it's going to cost a ton of moves to fix it! 😖

3 minutes ago, [CNO] Tsuga said:

Nop, read all the topic before reacting to my /troll ;)

Clue for the Final Stages

Dude, you shall apologize for that, over and over again, for days.

9 minutes ago, [CNO] Tsuga said:

My waste of Moves put me in a wicked mood -_-

Ooh, I didn't see that post, as there was one that quoted me right under it, so I got a notification about that one.  Sucks hard.  That's got to be the worst aspect of the game: pieces snap into place even if they're in the wrong place.  So you could build the whole puzzle, or nearly so, and still be wrong.  I'm wondering if it wouldn't have been better for incorrectly placed pieces to just snap back over to the left where they came from.  That would allow players to work at random, though.  However, they'd still be subject to the cool-down timer.  And if placing that one piece in the wrong place still cost a move, that would curtail random moves.  But at least there wouldn't be any wasting of a dozen moves or more, assembling large portions of the puzzle wrong.  It's just cruel that that's possible.

il y a 3 minutes, [CNO] Tsuga a dit :

This is the 1rst time they do this mini-game as Event, it is perfectible 

Maybe once a Move is used to place a piece on the frame, Moves inside for it will be free

This is not a problem to be the first time or not, just that they do stuff without thinking 2 seconds, and without getting feedbacks from the test servers.

Also, for the misplacement, we can imagine that we can move groups of tiles for the cost of one move.

il y a 3 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

It's the weekend so I slept through I don't know how many move recharges. Honestly this is the worst design, they should have enabled storing at least 20 moves on top of making the event longer.

I am not sure making the event longer is a good idea. However, decreasing the move cooldown by e.g. 5 minutes, could be great.

5 minutes ago, test_anon said:

I am not sure making the event longer is a good idea. However, decreasing the move cooldown by e.g. 5 minutes, could be great.

Actually 30 min timer would be the best. It's much more consistent with other timers on both clicker and heroes. It feels like they came up with the 50 min timer specifically because it requires no mistakes in order to get the girl for free.