[ 19-Mar-20 ] Spring Holidays - Discussion

FinderKeeper

4 hours ago, Lyn said:

It seems like they calculated the exact number of moves necessary to do the event if you start at the first second and end at the last second, then forgot to build in any breathing room.

The Koban rewards maybe were supposed to be said 'breathing room' but it feels awful to get them and then be immediately forced to spend them.  It would have been better if they just gave us more moves directly.

This could be a fun optional mechanic with a little retooling.  Gain moves or partial moves for hitting certain stages so that being able to hit higher stages gets you more moves per reset, then put puzzles together for small rewards with the option of spending Kobans to unlock a higher tier of reward.  Something like a free reward plus a locked chest of rewards that requires a key.

1 hour ago, Kirigakure said:

The style of event is fun and it got me to actually play the game again for a bit after being bored from honestly hating the clicker side of it, but honestly.... this just feels like the Legendary Days of HentaiClicker, if you optimize your moves from the very second it starts, you might be able to win without spending, but overall, it feels designed to make you spend. If it lasted just 1 more day, it would be a great and fun event imo with less pressure to make every move count to perfection. With 1 more day to it, I'd honestly love this event and play more regularly.

I'd say the upside is that it gives you kobans in the event to be able to still get through it for free with using the ones you win if you're off a little, but as pricey as the Gacha is and with no guaranteed mode to get the girl unlike HH's Epic Pachinko x10, every koban as a f2p is rather needed there, and I would image they still get plenty of spenders going there to make money and not be hurting enough to need an event designed to try to trick you into spending, but what do I know.

when you make a puzzle game, there are a few guidelines that this game forgot about. 

the puzzle pieces have a black background and the puzzle board is dark as well, this is a big puzzle flaw,  this is flawed. 

i made mistakes because the puzzle piece and the background blend.   also the pieces are not locking in place when you place them correctly. thats like the most basic puzzle rule. the puzzle is difficult to begin with, but making the puzzle pieces dark is just crazy

since the pieces dont lock in place,  if you move a new piece over another piece in the puzzle, it moves the piece away. what a nightmare

if we had 9 days,  these flaws would not be as bad. 

Edited by jyepie
  • Like 2

I am really happy that they are trying to do something different for the events, it was really boring to just grind 2000 ish levels in like 1-2 hours in the other events. But this event is by far the worst, apparently its impossible to get the girl without spending your kobans and its even worse if you make wrong moves or if it glitches (which apparently it does a lot although i didn't experience any) I don't know it that's due to poor testing or balancing, or if the developers just decided to take the greedy scummy route this time. I hope they extend the event so people can actually get her, or just do better next time cause this was real bad.

If they do decide to stick with this puzzle type event then I have some ideas: let us preview what the shape we have to put together actually looks like / less waiting / increase the maximum of moves / let the event last longer / remove the stages that reward kinkpoints or increase the amount of kinkpoints you get each stage cause 1350 points is basically nothing in comparison to 1050 affection and 6000 kobans / go back to the old events (I'm not a big fan of those but anything is better than this) / come up with a new type of event? 

Also one of the achievements is to "unlock office crafts" and currently there are no new ones available. I was getting some progress on that by buying event crafts, is that another thing that they didn't think about while creating this event or do you unlock more crafts in later stages? I'm currently around the 8000's

I initially assumed all stages will be 3x3 like level 1. so I was not worried about missing some refills here and there due to sleep / work / etc.

This screwed me out of a bunch of moves, by the time I realized you are allowed 0 leeway it was too late. The 10 move cap is bad and should not be there, and the charging time should have been shorter.

and then i made a couple of mistakes on top of it, which really sealed the deal.

👎

Edited by mrttao

9 minutes ago, moesin said:

so has anybody actually finished this yet and found out what the *EXTRA* rewards are?

I wonder this myself.

If the extra rounds are 5x5 thats 25 moves = 10200 kobans.

So if the *EXTRA* rewards arent much better then what you randomly get in Gatcha for 9k, thats epic fail.

Not that Im going to find out myself....

3 minuti fa, Pepe Lolo ha scritto:

Non so se dovrei preoccuparmi della ricompensa:

La barra dei miei risultati ha smesso di mostrare progressi quando sono arrivato alla fase 9. Stai avendo un bug simile?

image.thumb.png.645f8568a5bdfd7f59c8c42cb7164a0a.png

you are too left

1 hour ago, moesin said:

so has anybody actually finished this yet and found out what the *EXTRA* rewards are?

The extra reward is 300 kinkpoints per completion. Even gacha is several times better than spending kobans for extra runs. Another check mark in the horrible event implementation column.

3 hours ago, Pepe Lolo said:

I don´t know if I should worry about the reward:

My achievements bar has stopped showing any progress when I arrived stage 9. Are yo having similar bug?

image.thumb.png.645f8568a5bdfd7f59c8c42cb7164a0a.png

A good tip for the final phone puzzles - the very middle square will always have part of the heart in it no matter where on the screen in moves to.

2 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

The extra reward is 300 kinkpoints per completion. Even gacha is several times better than spending kobans for extra runs. Another check mark in the horrible event implementation column.

300 kink points? that is so very very disappointing. With such terrible "bonus" rewards there was no need to shorten the event down from the normal length...

3 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

pls tell me this is a bad joke......for 8k you can buy 6k kink points straight from the shop.......if this is true then the level of fail is beyond logical reason

• Like 1

Puzzle 9:Row 1: 20-16-07-01-19

Puzzle 9:Row 2: 14-21-23-02-03

Puzzle 9:Row 3: 18-13-22-12-11

Puzzle 9:Row 4: 05-25-09-17-06

Puzzle 9:Row 5: 04-10-08-15-24

Puzzle 8: Row1: 08-18-02-17

Puzzle 8: Row 2: 07-11-14-01

Puzzle 8: Row 3: 12-10-20-04

Puzzle 8: Row 4: 05-13-03-09

Puzzle 8: Row 5: 06-19-15-16

Puzzle 7: Row 1: 06-02-15-19

Puzzle 7: Row 2: 10-18-09-03

Puzzle 7: Row 3: 11-12-14-04

Puzzle 7: Row 4: 20-01-08-13

Puzzle 7: Row 5: 17-16-05-07

Puzzle 6: Row 1: 09-08-07-13

Puzzle 6: Row 2: 16-03-01-10

Puzzle 6: Row 3: 05-04-06-02

Puzzle 6: Row 4: 12-11-14-15

Puzzle 5: Row 1: 06-05-07-12

Puzzle 5: Row 2: 16-11-14-03

Puzzle 5: Row 3: 10-15-08-09

Puzzle 5: Row 4: 13-02-01-04

Hopefully the puzzle is randomized the same starting way for everyone, if not these won't do you much good. 

33 minutes ago, Cursed666 said:

last 24 hours (28,8 moves) of event started

If I wont screw up I'll end event with spare move (lost one when rushing through stages 1/2 ;p)

nice margin you have there, would be a shame if it ended earlier

I have 29 moves to do, plus whatever I lose in the morning

6 hours ago, Alabaz said:

Indeed it is not worth

Sans titre.png

First...........let me thank you for posting the update

Second......Bloody damn hell......i wanna know who's idea this was......somebody that understands basic math needs to have a LONG LONG LONG! talk with that individual

Third......pretty damn sure the level of precision needed for this event is more then whats needed in some FPS games to get a decent score

Fourth....I was glad to see a new type of event.....OPTIONS are always a GOOD thing.....clicker games can get boring VERY VERY quickly......i could see this being pretty damn good for just a random mini game kinda thing for just random rewards

4A.   they'd have to increase the max amount of saved up moves

4B.   they'd need to lower the timer for refills....it should be around 30 minutes to 10 minutes kinda thing....keep it consistent with other timers

4C.   they'd need to get those bugs fixed like mad quick, people shouldn't have to pay money to "FIX" faulty coding

4D.   they'd need lower the amount it costs to refill to around 150 kobans for 5 moves an 275 for 10 movies or something similar...people will spend if they feel there is value

4E.   they'd need show people a completed picture of what they are working on....Hell charge 5 kobans for it i dont care....i wont say how long it took me to figure out i was staring at a rock but once i figured it out....lets just say i was very very irritated.....mostly cause i was VERY close to the "10 moves" cap

4F.   they should change they type of picture to fit more with the style of game this is....lets be honest with ourselves....we play this cause we wanna see nips hips an all

in between...wink wink...nudge nudge if you know what i mean >=)

Fifth.....thanks again to all who posted stuff on the forums so that we could understand just what the bloody damn hell was going

Edited by moesin
i sux at spelling
  • Like 2

Agreed

Already said I appreciate any info posted but I appreciate every Info posted once again :)

not just images but tips like using puzzle makers, photoshop ext...

I'm sure the majority of players here would of gotten fisted much deeper if it wasn't for stuff on here.

Guess we can be grateful for this crazy long forum post that got us reunited. Helped people get some rewards if they did not get the event girl.

Edited by sozan