🎁 The Spy Who Shagged Me 🎁

🌟Shhh... Come closer, my secretive hero. I have a special mission for you. Maybe you should come inside... just in case. We can't let anybody hear us.

The evil Gruntt has kidnapped the best mercenary that the Haremverse has ever seen. She is the most skilled and agile beauty. She can mesmerize anyone with her huge...assets. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is go save her. To do so, you will need to pick a disguise.

➡️Let me know: what are you going to use as camouflage?

Valentina (2).png

💰Comment and get Kobans: 3 of you will win 240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 40 Kobans (Harem Heroes)! Don't forget to give a thumb or a heart...or any kind of emotion and I will give you some love back. 🥰

️Just don't forget to leave me your ID and the game you play.

Comment until Tuesday!💋

PS: Check out the Twitter account for the hotter image!🔥

PPS: This message will self-destruct in 10... 9.... 8...

I will disguise myself as Valentina. That way they will think Valentina has escaped. I will then lead the kidnapper(s) away and in the mean time Bunny can spacehop and safe Valentina.

#FlawlessPlan #Don'tJudgeMyAssetsBecauseTheyAreAmazing

HH ID: 211318

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I will disguise myself as Valentina and ... pfiou he will take me for Valentina and will believe that I am the true one and will release the "true" true Valentina And when he will discover that I am a man, he will release me.

Hentai Heroes ID 312211

Agent 00328809, you have to go on an impossible mission to rescue our best female agent, Valentina.

As you are a master of camouflage you will not have problems to penetrate.

image.png.cbb250f1cef90a6c4d0d551448cb65fe.png

To escape with Valentina you will be provided with our advanced camo-skin for her. Good luck.

image.png.2e714e2e752b4c51846bdb289e74787a.png

Hentai heroes id: 328809

• Like 5

Disguise?  Who needs a disguise?

I wear my stealthiest orange jumpsuit, vault the outer castle wall, sneak in through the rafters.

If anyone spots me I put glasses on (overtop my glasses) and tell them I'm rafter maintenance.

After painstakingly creeping into the center of the keep I leap down into the center of the room shouting "Surprise attack" and beat up all the guards with lots of manly shouting.

I grab the girl, take off my glasses tell her "Don't worry I'm here to save you", pull her in too close to my face and promptly get Meteordrive-d back out the castle.

Harem   Heroes 1068927

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic