🎁 Geisha Delight 🎁

🌸My darling, I hope you are enjoying your trip to the mysterious East. These exotic ladies can't get enough of you!

🦊Today you are invited to spend the weekend with one of these three gorgeous ladies.🎎 The sexy ninja Mitsu wants to practice martial and other arts with you.🍾 Yuna Lola is still Lola so she wants to go partying with you. 🍵Lovely Usukami invites you to be her special guest in a kinky tea ceremony.

➡️Please vote for your favourite lady. Give me a😮 for Mitsu,😃 for Lola, and ❤️for Usukami.

East vibes.png

💰Comment and get Kobans: 3 of you will win 240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 40 Kobans (Harem Heroes)! Just leave me your ID and the game you play. Comment until Tuesday!

And please tell me who is your favourite waifu by choosing one of the girls here➡️ bit.ly/FavouriteWaifu

As always, don't forget to check my Twitter account for the even hotter image!🔥

If I have to choose between these 3 girls from .... PLASTIC, I would choose LOLA because although I never liked being a drunk, she ends up taking a liking to her since she has been with us for a few seasons (but I would choose her in previous events already that in this event I only see inflatable type plastic girls)

LOLA beer          :)                                                          Spring LOLA                :x                                                                    The new Plastic LOLA     :/

2130616568_Lola-Loche.JPG.96a8e8084cac653c2c0e94f692244b17.JPG   1286800327_SpringLola.JPG.ec08bc1da54698036ca4be5529e08c4f.JPG   1615047391_theplasticgirl.JPG.dfa41a003389f854a5013e29ad45f45b.JPG

They are just words of an old green man (don't pay much attention to me either)

blob.png.376c0317a960feeca044849efb529a7a.png

Edited by Jan Red Dragon
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Normally, I'd have chosen Lola but... it isn't Lola :( I mean, what's wrong, Kinkoid? Why are you allowing that new artist to do all of that stuff to your traditional girls? Is nobody supervising it and you just agree on changing appearances according to their whims? Their style is not that bad. It just doesn't fit the already existing style. It isn't good for older girls. If only it was a different game...

I choose Mitsu because she is the only one here without a reflection in her eyes proving she is empty inside. The only one that admits she is a fake Hentai Heroes haremette.

Hentai Heroes: 610895

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic