🎁Tea Time 🎁

🍵Usukami loves tradition and she is making sure people around her also enjoy it. She devoted herself to continuing the sacred ritual of the tea ceremony. Of course, she did put her own little perverted spin on it to attract more followers.

🍃Usukami likes her men like she likes her tea: hot and strong. And very very sweet.🦊

➡️So tell me: how would you show gorgeous Usukami how sweet you are?

💰The best comments will get Kobans: 3 of you will win 300 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 50 Kobans (Harem Heroes)! Just leave me your ID and the game you play. Comment until Tuesday!

🔥In the Haremverse, teabaging is always appreciated.💋

Are_you_my_cup_of_tea_.png

Usukami and I would wear very traditional outfits. We would sit very close but not touching, going through the entire ceremony slowly and carefully, after which we would sit quietly for a short while in quiet meditation. Then we would undress and start the next ceremony, which of course would be that of making love -- beginning with a warm and fragrant oil massage and rubbing every inch of each other's body, proceeding to the stroking of each other in mutual masturbation, followed by working our way through a dozen or so Kama Sutra positions... until we're exhausted and cannot climax any more.

Hentai Heroes ID = 1457859

Nah, I prefer coffee, and I like my coffee black (and my tea as well, anyway). Put that sugar away, babe. I'll teach you how to enjoy your beverage like I l enjoy my contest kobans: dark and imaginary. 😃

HH ID#2326804

• Sad 1

Usukami knows I genuinely love her tea, because she knows I voted for her in the previous poll.

Science has proven that an anime girl's flavour/fragrance comes from their hair colours. Pink is the flavour of strawberry, Green is the flavour of fresh mint, and Usukami's lovely purple hair results in the most delicious Lavender fragrance among all of the tea that exists.

It's simply common sense that you will make the best tea if you mix in the love juices of the best girl., 100% scientific and proven.

Hentai Heroes id: 197407

I'll make sure to whip up some sem... eh, condensed milk for her afteenoon tea. Should go along with the secret ingridient, if what she's putting in the tea, is what i think she is. 😂

HH ID:126787

Edited by Cantrix
typos

I would serve her the tea and after the ceremony, I would invite her to go to an onsen with me together and enjoy the moment peacefully and lustfully making love in the aroma of the hot spring.

Nutaku ID: 216108

Edited by _Jojo_

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic