[ 13-Apr-20 ] Easter Event - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Just now, test_anon said:

It is not moving the goalpost.

Yes you are. The vast majority of HH players ignore the PvP League.  You're moving the goalpost to point at something irrelevant to Event girl discussion.

à l’instant, Fiel a dit :

Yes you are. The vast majority of HH players ignore the PvP League.  You're moving the goalpost to point at something irrelevant to Event girl discussion.

Without the league, you cannot aim all the events girls… as you will not have enough kobans for all events…

This is everything except irrelevant.

I will stop here, you are just raging because you did not get the girl and accuse the developper for your own fault.

4 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Without the league, you cannot aim all the events girls

That's a lie actually. Lots of people in my club alone don't care about the League.

The Daily 150 Koban they get are enough apparently. And if they don't get the girls who are capture by the villain, they will at least have a chance later. In HC? No such thing.

4 minutes ago, test_anon said:

you did not get the girl and accuse the developper for your own fault.

I'm just begging them to allow us to sleep in the future eithout failing the entire event. It's a fair request if you ask me.

It was You who decided to trounce on me just because I asked to be allowed a slightly longer grace period.

Edited by Fiel

il y a 1 minute, Fiel a dit :

That's a lie actually. Lots of people in my club alone don't care about the League.

The Daily 150 Koban they get are enough apparently. And if they don't get the girls who are capture by the villain, they will at least have a chance later. In HC? No such thing. 

Are you joking ?

The daily 150 kobans only offers 4,5k a month. Event with the competition, the leagues, and the first card, this is not enough to get all events girls, specially in legendary days and orgy days.

In my league, some players are in D3, plays since more than one year, and have big difficulties to empty the girl pool (should be more easy with the orbes though). You need to get girls quicker than they are added. This requires a lot of kobans.

Moreover, don't be silly. In HC, old girls will be reintroduced one day or another. HC is still pretty young, just wait a few years.

Are you joking ?

The daily 150 kobans only offers 4,5k a month. Event with the competition, the leagues, and the first card, this is not enough to get all events girls, specially in legendary days and orgy days.

Maybe you're just new to the game? Back in the day the Legues didn't even exist. Everybody did fine back then too.

So yeah, stop moving the goalpost. League isn't relevant to this discussion.

à l’instant, Fiel a dit :

Maybe you're just new to the game? Back in the day the Legues didn't even exist. Everybody did fine back then too.

And you didn't have all the other events too… on the first replays, you already had the girls… so sure it was way easier back then…

But yeah for HC, continue blaming the developper for your mistake… this will make your girl appear…

1 minute ago, test_anon said:

And you didn't have all the other events too… on the first replays, you already had the girls… so sure it was way easier back then…

But yeah for HC, continue blaming the developper for your mistake… this will make your girl appear…

Those Orgy and epic events are just extra chances. You don't need to actually clear them at first try. People did fine back then without those types of events too.

And I don't understand why people like you get upset when someone request for a small benevolent change in the game. What's in it for you? Do you lose somehing by allowing others to sleep a little bit more?

il y a 2 minutes, Fiel a dit :

Those Orgy and epic events are just extra chances. You don't need to actually clear them at first try. People did fine back then without those types of events too.

Of course we do not have to clear them at first try, but we have to catch a very big lateness (?), while not being distanced by new added girls.

Citation

And I don't understand why people like you get upset when someone request for a small benevolent change in the game. What's in it for you? Do you lose somehing by allowing others to sleep a little bit more?

Because you are dishonnest in your demand. 11 hour of sleep is quite good. At worst, you can wake up, play, and sleep again. You can even buy more moves if you really need to.

You just rage because you didn't get the girl, that's all.

If you want to complain, why doesn't you complain about the gacha rate, or the lack of affection ? Beĉause, here, this is really impossible without paying large amount of money.

il y a 2 minutes, Cursed666 a dit :

Im guessing if some1 plays from New Zealand, puzzle event starting at 2 am (?) could rly f up chances for getting girl for free...

You will indeed loose some moves.

I never understood why they are giving free moves in HC / performances in HH, when the event / ligue starts… this only increase the inequity beetween timezones.

But still, you have a margin of 11 hours, so you will eat the margin, but the event is still possible.

5 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Because you are dishonnest in your demand. 11 hour of sleep is quite good. At worst, you can wake up, play, and sleep again.

I get the feeling I'm talking to a very evil person.

Do you actually believe I'm dishonest for for requesting  some time to sleep and rest/pause from the game?

Do you actually want my life to revolve around this browser game?

5 minutes ago, test_anon said:

If you want to complain, why doesn't you complain about the gacha rate, or the lack of affection ? Beĉause, here, this is really impossible without paying large amount of money.

Because the Gacha girls is how they earn money for the game. Everything there is meant for people to pay for the game.

I get the feeling I'm talking to a very evil person.

Do you actually believe I'm dishonest for for requesting  some time to sleep and rest/pause from the game?

Yeah really evil. I eat baby in the morning and sacrify an orphan in the evening.

Stop bullshitting me, the event gives you enough time to sleep/rest.

Citation

Because the Gacha girls is how they earn money for the game. Everything there is meant for people to pay for the game.

And as you need kobans for the gacha, you do not spend them on affection. As you do not have affection, and the Gacha girls are not all that great, you have no interest into investing real money…

And the prices are ridiculous. At least in HH, the first card is quite great.

il y a 1 minute, Cursed666 a dit :

Its possible if person starts playing right after waking up.

But still: it makes 2nd puzzle event as bad for NZ players, as 1st one was for me. Bad as in 'have to be on your toes, bending sleep time for the game'

Yeah, the first one has nearly no margin (and the game bugged the first hours). They fucked the game design (as usual).

You could buy ~15 moves… but still.

Yeah really evil. I eat baby in the morning and sacrify an orphan in the evening.

Stop bullshitting me, the event gives you enough time to sleep/rest.

That certainly appears that way. You think an additional 48 hours is BS?

You think people should spend all their waking moment thinking about this game and be a slave to this game?

You look like someone who thrives from seeing others suffer and be enslaved.

And the prices are ridiculous. At least in HH, the first card is quite great.

I don't care about your Gacha and pricing complaints. They have nothing to do with the free girl event.

You already know me so well.

Citation

You think people should spend all their waking moment thinking about this game and be a slave to this game?

Come on…

In most of games of this kind, you have to be connected twice a week, and often every 12 hours.

If you do not want to play the game, do not play.

33 minuti fa, Fiel ha scritto:

And an additional 48 hour buffer margin by only requestin 5 out of 7 or 10 out of 12.

Actually, it's already been several events that this isn't true anymore, and you need to complete all the mission to get the mission girl, in HH. And, always in HH, if you log in once a day of course you could get the mission girl (of the main events only, where the daily missions are 1 per day), but you'd have to spend quite a bit to get the girls from the villains, since the combativity bar fills in 10 hours.

Am I wrong if I assume you haven't played HH in a while? Which is not a problem, and I think that comparing two different games is kinda a waste of time (also, your comparisons with the old mission rewards system that prove your point are ok, but @test_anon's ones with current game mechanics that are against your point aren't... I think we could call this cherry picking), but if you're going to keep asking "the same benevolence that is in HH", well, you should be informed that things have changed there, too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Antimon said:

I think we could call this cherry picking), but if you're going to keep asking "the same benevolence that is in HH", well, you should be informed that things have changed there, too

Fair enough. If it can't be helped then it can't be helped. Can't ask for benevolence where there are none.

6 minutes ago, Progress said:

I don't see any problem having an event where the hardcore gamer can get a free girl

I think a lot of us qualify for that to be honest. Some of us made 0 errors, and just did a mistake of sleeping at a bad timing on the last day.

But the general gist I get from people here is: they are happier knowing they have girls others have failed to achieve.

I don't really think you can compare the events in HH to those in HC, first of all the HH events give attraction shards so every time the event comes up you are starting from a stronger position, no such luck in HC you start afresh every time. HH events usually offer multiple girls of which you are almost guaranteed to be able to get at least one of without lots of effort or currency, HC offers you one girl and a few token items that to be fair have a reasonably value at least in terms of Ryos assuming you don't have to spend them on the event but you don't do events for the items you do them for the girl.

Areas where you can compare the two at least as far as the puzzle event is concerned are the ability to buy the girls though in HC you buy the moves rather than the girl directly and both games usually have event offers on.

But the real big area of difference in the two games is that HH isn't full of bugs that reduce the players ability to complete the event, which is why a lot of the players who failed to get the girl felt hard done by, I myself ended up 4 moves short even after buying an extra 15 moves and without making any placement errors. But with that said the short amount of time, limited moves and all those components made the event harder than the usual click event especially as it was completely outside of the box of the type of events players of this clicker game are use to, its like if at the next HH event instead of having to beat boss down with your fist they just threw a candy crush game at you and said here have a go at that.

(Personally instead of the token items, I would prefer that that gave us Orbs like you get in HH, and when you have so many of them you can spend on a free Gacha roll at least that way people would feel more like they where getting something from the event that gave them a chance at a new girl rather than just consumables.)

Edited by maxafax

10 hours ago, Fiel said:

10 hours ago, Fiel said:

Gotta say, you have an odd idea of "suffering" and "enslavement."  You could spend five minutes, twice a day on that event and and use up every earned move -- you consider that having your life revolve around it?  You could take as many days off as you want by spending money on ryos to buy extra moves.  You could take nearly a full day off without spending a cent, between the leeway we were provided in this event and the ryos earned during it.  And most pertinently, you could sleep for nearly 11 and a half hours without losing a single move simply by using up all of your moves before you go to bed (that's what I did each day).

And you want to talk about comparing to HH events?  I currently have 13 girls with various levels of attraction shards from events I lost.  I could have; I just would have had to buy kobans, and I didn't want to do that.  Yeah, maybe you can always get the girl you're given just for completing the right number of missions, and I've never lost one of those girls, but you don't always rescue the girls from the villains.  Yet, I don't think anyone owes me any "benevolence" on that score.  Word to the wise, though: if I felt like I was "suffering" and "enslaved" by a game, I wouldn't play it, anymore.  I play games for fun, and when I feel like a game isn't fun, I stop playing it.

Game devs want people to play daily, so they do things to reward that.  In this event, you were actually able to win even if you didn't play daily; you would just have had to pay for that.  I'd say that was pretty benevolent.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EdMuse said:

Gotta say, you have an odd idea of "suffering" and "enslavement."  You could spend five minutes, twice a day on that event and and use up every earned move -- you consider that having your life revolve around it?  You could take as many days off as you want by spending money on ryos to buy extra moves.  You could take nearly a full day off without spending a cent, between the leeway we were provided in this event and the ryos earned during it.  And most pertinently, you could sleep for nearly 11 and a half hours without losing a single move simply by using up all of your moves before you go to bed (that's what I did each day).

And you want to talk about comparing to HH events?  I currently have 13 girls with various levels of attraction shards from events I lost.  I could have; I just would have had to buy kobans, and I didn't want to do that.  Yeah, maybe you can always get the girl you're given just for completing the right number of missions, and I've never lost one of those girls, but you don't always rescue the girls from the villains.  Yet, I don't think anyone owes me any "benevolence" on that score.  Word to the wise, though: if I felt like I was "suffering" and "enslaved" by a game, I wouldn't play it, anymore.  I play games for fun, and when I feel like a game isn't fun, I stop playing it.

Game devs want people to play daily, so they do things to reward that.  In this event, you were actually able to win even if you didn't play daily; you would just have had to pay for that.  I'd say that was pretty benevolent.

I'm not shure they do want you to play daily in the case of HH, I've stopped playing until I can get a MCard again because its so freaking slow and unnecessarily annoying to play without it.

6 hours ago, EdMuse said:

You could spend five minutes, twice a day on that event and and use up every earned move --

Did you know, you could do all of this flawlessly, and still fail the mission on the last day because you accidentally slept during the wrong timing?

Great game design you have right there. I hope you're proud of it I guess?

1 hour ago, Fiel said:

Did you know, you could do all of this flawlessly, and still fail the mission on the last day because you accidentally slept during the wrong timing?

You could do this under both HC and HH, and under literally any other event on any game. You not paying attention to the end time over a 5 day period isn't a single mistake, it's multiple mistakes that you chose to mistake repeatedly. Get the fuck off your high horse.

• Like 1