[ 24-Apr-20 ] Path of Attraction - Discussion

FinderKeeper

1 hour ago, Ben9 said:

Are you guys just swimming in ymens or something, why wouldn't you use the tickets they're worth at least 500k each

I posted my reasons for holding - basically needing to use 40+ tickets to complete a stage, but I've only been over 100 tickets a couple times. I no longer need to do that with Visor done.

I have 90 Million Ymen right now, so I guess that's  at least floating in them, but that's sort of banked for future expenses, notably girls.

Edited by Zteev

8 hours ago, Zteev said:

I posted my reasons for holding - basically needing to use 40+ tickets to complete a stage, but I've only been over 100 tickets a couple times. I no longer need to do that with Visor done.

I have 90 Million Ymen right now, so I guess that's  at least floating in them, but that's sort of banked for future expenses, notably girls.

Ah yer that makes sense, it was the guys holding 500+ tickets that I was scratching my head over.  

18 hours ago, Ben9 said:

Are you guys just swimming in ymens or something, why wouldn't you use the tickets they're worth at least 500k each

For me that is due to my play style. Given the time needed to clear the last two champions (for me nearly 8 hours for each phase even with my relatively recent stats and girls improvement), I decided that when I play against the champions I will fight with all of them at the same time, clearing two phases of a stage before an established interval of seven levels of experience. I calculated that schedule so theoretically I will get at level 500 exacly when I will clear Alban stage 8. That will also give me an edge on equipment stats increasing the probability that legendary equipments that drops on phases 1-4 are useful. Lately i delayed the schedule to wait the new Path of attraction event, to have an easier time with the Champion task without getting the champions too stronger for the following stages, but, unluckily, to no avail, given the changes to the next Path event.

By the way, regarding the pure question of the money, the exact moment I write this I have 258.456.666 ymens. Before the upgrade to my stats (you can see here if you are interested) i was able to reach over 950 millions ymens.

44 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

For me that is due to my play style. Given the time needed to clear the last two champions (for me nearly 8 hours for each phase even with my relatively recent stats and girls improvement), I decided that when I play against the champions I will fight with all of them at the same time, clearing two phases of a stage before an established interval of seven levels of experience. I calculated that schedule so theoretically I will get at level 500 exacly when I will clear Alban stage 8. That will also give me an edge on equipment stats increasing the probability that legendary equipments that drops on phases 1-4 are useful. Lately i delayed the schedule to wait the new Path of attraction event, to have an easier time with the Champion task without getting the champions too stronger for the following stages, but, unluckily, to no avail, given the changes to the next Path event.

By the way, regarding the pure question of the money, the exact moment I write this I have 258.456.666 ymens. Before the upgrade to my stats (you can see here if you are interested) i was able to reach over 950 millions ymens.

Why does being higher level increase the probability your equipment will be useful?   Everyone else who is higher level than you now, will still be higher level than you when you reach 500, unless they change the XP gain system significantly.  So in relative terms the usefulness seems no different.   We get free equipment often from orbs too, so its not like everyone else will be stuck with outdated equipment either...

2 hours ago, Ben9 said:

Why does being higher level increase the probability your equipment will be useful?   Everyone else who is higher level than you now, will still be higher level than you when you reach 500, unless they change the XP gain system significantly.  So in relative terms the usefulness seems no different.   We get free equipment often from orbs too, so its not like everyone else will be stuck with outdated equipment either...

Your post makes me think you misunderstood me, at least partially. I meant that waiting seven levels before taking two full round with the champions, the equipment that the champion drop at the end of the battle (in phases 1-4) is likely to have better stats than the one that I already have. As you may know, although no one aside the devs knows the exact formula, equipment stats are partially dependent on your level (the only other thing known is that items of the same level can have numerically different stats, meaning that part of the formula is for sure random). My point was on the usefulness of the dropped equipment in comparison to the equipment in use, not about the average strength of players at a given level.

Besides, for now, given the fact that in the Epic Pachinko roster there are girls I don't like, for now I am stashing my orbs and I will use them all at the appropriate moment (probably when I will have obtained Ninja Spy tier 3 girl).