UPDATED AS OF 6 JUN 2020

This is intended to be a more up to date guide than the 2017 guide found on the wiki page. I will update this guide as changes or errors are pointed out. THANKS!😀

As no guide exists this is meant to be a general guide for beginner players who are new to the game. 

Energy: adventure icon

use all your energy as frequently as possible. Progressing the storyline is the best way to unlock consistent high-quality girls. It is not a good idea to spend Kobans to buy energy. See Kobans section. There is an unknown feature that occasionally refunds the story cost and gives you the standard 10 energy when you level up. The most consistent method to use this feature is to use the exact amount of energy required (so that your energy would have been 0) when leveling up in the story line. 

Combativity:image.png.e7b15e679af0f949dfcfee7f1aeaae3f.png

priority here is to fight villains who have unique event girls and then the most recently unlocked villain with girls available.

Arena: Arena icon

don’t attempt to maximize combat effectiveness, instead select girls who need (preferably both) affection and experience. When selecting weaker girls, you will lose initially but you will slowly rank down so that you will compete with equivalent teams. There is no reason to try to maximize mojo so attempt all battles possible.

Market: image.png.b6a567713f2971a1197e5683e4284fdb.png

Don’t bother buying equipment and boosters. You will naturally gain better legendary equipment through playing the game than anything you can buy in the shop. Very rarely will you need to specialize your equipment as such it's best to prioritize maxing total stats instead of one in particular. This means that the "super sexy" variant of items represented by the rainbow orb image.png.d0d86b0c11f1148ac0d7c3994e0fcbf6.pngin the bottom corner of the equipment offer greater value than their counterparts. Boosters aren’t needed at this point in the game. You should buy out the book section whenever the shop restocks. The reason for this is that books are very cheap items that are used often for contests. It is always good to have extra books on hand. The market restocks every 8 hours OR when leveling up. So it is best to visit the market first before doing other tasks.

Buying stats: Buying stats

Stats are advantageous for progressing though the tower of fame and for Champion battles. More on that in the Tower of Fame and Champion sections respectfully. Best strategy is to keep your main stat cost to buy 1.5-2x higher than the other to maximize your special abilities in battle. see Ymen for more information. 

Activities: Activities

Do all of these if possible. If you can't do all of them, focus on activities that generate rewards of affection or experience items to help you improve your girls. If you complete all the daily tasks you will get 150 kobans which is extremely important for the progression of your account.

Contests: image.png.e03065e20308a0c9b751267b888480e4.png

Always try to place in the range where you will get Kobans. Be aware that the scores update instantly so best strategy is to steal a spot in the tier with the highest rewards you can right before the reset occurs. Kobans are extremely important for the progression of your account.

Pachinko: image.png.cf75b058eab7fc5244938c03146acc17.png

Don’t bother spending kobans or ymen unless there's a contest and you will net Kobans from spending Ymen.

Champions:image.png.e8b4a2b5d0428b80a293d641027f1372.png

Unlocked after completing Evil Laboratory scroll in word 3 (ninja village) and having at least 10 girls. To compete in Champion battles you'll need tickets. Tickets can be gained from boss battles, missions, contests or can be bought from the reception desk. Don’t start a fight unless you are able to progress to the next stage within 24 hours. If you start a champion fight and wait more than 24 hours you will lose 10% progress. Prior to performing make sure you change the draft. Don’t forget you can drag the girls around to switch the order. Best strategy is to prioritize matching positions then fill in the rest of the spots with the strongest girls first and, preferably know-how’s to heal you. Unless you are fighting in the early stages of morning wood house it’s best to use the drafts. When you go below 10 tickets a silent 24 hour timer starts. If you have less than 10 tickets once that timer ends you will get a maximum of 3 tickets or enough tickets to add to up 10 tickets. For this reason it is a good idea to keep your tickets near or below 10 tickets between the beginning of daily game sessions.

Harem: image.png.99e482ce72f8e65eb625d91534e3d0e1.png

Collect often. Collect as many girls are possible. This game is like PokĂ©mon. It’s not about maxing all the girls, it’s about collecting them all and sometimes maxing a few to battle. Always try to max the affection of any 5 star girls collected from the adventure story line. They offer the best money per hour and they are the strongest girls you are going to get consistently.  If you can't consistently collect from your harem it is a good idea to get your more profitable girls to at least 3 stars as the collection timer goes from minutes to hours. You should note that you get an ego bonus related to the total level of your harem. If you are competing in contests frequently you will generally maintain a high average level for your girls. Generally speaking your best girls are going to be the highest affection level (stars) sorted by rarity. You’d rather have a 5 star common girl than a 1 star legendary girl as they will generate more Ymen and often have higher stats. When you upgrade a girl's affection they gain 20-30% more stats and generate more Ymen. Be aware that upgrading girls is not a cost effective increase method to increase Ymen and often is an inefficient to to increase battle performance. Previously the cost of upgrading girls was related to when they joined your harem. that is NOT the case anymore. all upgrade costs are now fixed as of 2018. 

Kobans: image.png.c504a81a8525ebb36aea55035fb6ec53.png

It’s best to keep a stock of kobans available to use situationally. It could be good to use kobans to purchase more combativity to get the last few points to unlock a unique event girl or to speed up an activity so you still get the daily koban reward. Typically, you won’t need more than 5000 kobans saved to act as a safety net.  If you chose to use Kobans on the adventure aspect you will get some girls quicker but they will be weak for combat and for Ymen generation. 

Ymen: image.png.79071722ffe7aa451b3b62e6d258f2b5.png

Get as much of this as possible. Like with Kobans you want to maintain a minimum balance to make sure you can pay for unexpected costs like contests, quests, and events. Your minimum balance will be up to you. Personally I keep 10mil on hand. When spending Ymen you should be aware of costs. XP from the market is 33.4 Ymen per point, Affection on the other hand is 417 Ymen per point. Purchasing stats will increase the more you buy. This means that early in the game stat purchasing will be the quickest and most efficient way (excluding equipment) to increase your battle stats. see Buying Stats for a breakdown of how to prioritize spending there. Along the same line Affection items should NOT be purchased unless you are upgrading a battle girl's early affection levels due to the high costs and low return in stats. Spending Strategy should be to collect Ymen until above minimum balance, purchase as many books as possible, purchase stats as possible and lastly affection items if needed.

Clubs: image.png.8a8c52eb81cc4e8854796fde98de2489.png

Clubs give many different bonuses based on the level of the club. It's a good idea to join the highest club to reap these rewards. Not only will you get bonuses but you will have the ability to chat with Club members to assist your progress. you can find clubs through the club page, through searching the clubs rankings in the tower of fame or through the club forum section. 

Tower of Fame: image.png.9fda7daf90939529a9c57a1428eeefc9.png

Tower of fame is a great way to gain more experience and some rewards. The strategy here is to get promoted to wanker 3 as quickly as possible. Once in wanker 3 you don’t want to push further too quickly as you will find yourself outclassed and unable to win enough battles to keep XP coming in. Strategy is to aim for rank 16 until such a time as you feel you can reach top 4. If you do manage to get promoted into a new league and are unable to maintain a rank 30 position it is best to drop down a league by not playing for that week. Even when intentionally losing every match you will not get demoted so not participating is the best way to drop leagues. This is the only time you are trying to maximize your team. While there are many strategies there are a few rules of thumb to follow. Your alpha girl should match your dominance type (if you are know-how than your alpha should be know-how). The alpha girl should be the girl with the highest value for your dominance type (you can check a girl’s stats in their harem page).  For your Beta and omega girl you want girls sound provide the highest attack and defense against your opponents combat type. click the following link to see who the best girls are when fully leveled and affection maxed. Compare All Haremettes Wiki page 

Making the Best Team:

so oddly enough all classes (your domination style) have the same goal. fist lets take a look at how each stat effects your combat stats.

Know-how: 

1. know-how stat: health and attack
  2. charm stat: health defense
  3. domination stat: defense and crit

Charm

1. Charm stat: health and attack
  2. Domination stat: health defense
  3. know-how stat: defense and crit

Domination

1. Domination stat: health and attack
  2. Know-how stat: health defense
  3. Charm stat: defense and crit

So it's usually best to maximize 1 than 2 and then 3.

now to select your girls, go here and click change team

image.png

once there you are going to try and maximize these stats,

image.png.6b4ba8cff3328af9e0095256f1b04b2b.png

your alpha girl effects the crown (ego) and the excitement. focus on making your ego as large as possible. note: Ego does not update until you click on validate.

for your beta and omega you want to balance attack (flame dabber) and the defense against your opponents class, not their girls. Generally the higher the attack the higher the defense across all three stats. 

swap all your girls around until you max those out and you have your strongest team!

I've found that all my girls have matched my class when totally maxed out. Your results may vary.

Edited by wrbhhpsy
adding combat section
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, wrbhhpsy said:

Kobans: early game strategy is to use Kobans to upgrade girl’s affection as money is often sparse and Kobans frequentï»ż. The higher the affection level the better the koban to ymen ratio will be. That means if you have the cash to upgrade your girls to 2-3 stars without Kobans you will get better value. It’s best to keep a stock of kobans available to use situationally. It could be good to use kobans to purchase more combativity to get the last few points to unlock a girl or to speed up an activity so you still get the daily koban reward. Typically, you won’t need more than a 1000 kobans saved to act as a safety net. By using Kobans to upgrade affection you leave your Ymen to purchase books, quest items, and affection if needed as well as increasing your base money generation so that you have a very strong economic base later in the game. If you chose to use Kobans on the adventure aspect you will get some girls quicker but they will be lame for combat and for Ymen generation. 

Use kobans only to get combativity during orgy and legendary days .

Edited by MaybeRegret
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I don't recommend any user follow this. I see several errors I don't have the time to correct properly, but it makes the writer's skill questionable.

Thanks! This is not a completed project, just my attempt to get a conversation going. I recall you work on the wiki often, if you want to start a guide of some sort there where people more experienced can contribute i'd be happy to hear how you all play. If not i'm happy to be the internet janitor and punching bag and clean this up as i'm told how wrong i am! duty_calls.png

Hope you find the time!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ĐąŃ‘ĐŒĐœŃ‹Đč Đ’Đ»Đ°ŃŃ‚Đ”Đ»ĐžĐœ said:

@wrbhhpsy What is your definition of a "low-mid level player". What levels are you implying?

Let me know! I'd say that level 150 or players on admittance of the dead are for sure within that range. Past that I don't have experience to say. 

My goal for this is something for a new guy to follow for a first few months of the game. Something more concrete than, "it depends on what girls you have" "check the compare all girls wiki page" "snoop around the forum and see what other people are saying". 

Thanks! 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2020 at 7:47 AM, wrbhhpsy said:

Tower of Fame: Tower of fame is a great way to gain more experience and some rewards however it is VERY easy to enter a league you are not prepared for. By wanker 3 you will be in a league with other players with levels in the 300’s. it is NOT a good strategy to rush through leagues. The best strategy is to either dominate your league and get promoted then get demoted back to that league by not playing in the next league.

To either dominate or ...? That sentence seems to be missing something.

I strongly disagree with that suggestion anyway. "Dominating" is going to be all but impossible for a newer player exactly because of all those high-level opponents hanging around the lower tiers, and the rewards for top 4 (let alone for top 15) finishes aren't worth giving up half your league XP gains for them. That approach starts making sense maaaybe from Sexpert 3 onwards, but that's well beyond the means of the players you seem to be addressing with this thread.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

I strongly disagree with that suggestion anyway. "Dominating" is going to be all but impossible for a newer player exactly because of all those high-level opponents hanging around the lower tiers, and the rewards for top 4 (let alone for top 15) finishes aren't worth giving up half your league XP gains for them. That approach starts making sense maaaybe from Sexpert 3 onwards, but that's well beyond the means of the players you seem to be addressing with this thread.

Wholeheartedly agree with Shal on this point, @wrbhhpsy: I'm also a fairly new player (I've been playing for less than 4 months) & I have already lived to regret adopting similar tactics to the ones you are suggesting. The XP a player gains from league fights is much more valuable - particularly to newer players, such as ourselves - than a few hundred Kobans &, depending on the league, yhems or Mythic Pachinko orbs.

• Like 1

I've been playing a relatively low level account in hh.com (my main is in Nutaku) and I've been finding my best option to be sitting at 16th in a league until I can comfortably top 4 it and then try straight for top 30 in the next league up the following week. 1st is nigh impossible as a new player in low level leagues because of people with far too high a level sitting in them, and this maximises xp as far as I can tell, which is far more valuable than the pittance of Kobans the low level leagues award. If you really want to optimise this, you can try weakening yourself appropriately to the specific opponent (using crappy gear/low level girls) so that you only beat them by a small margin. This allows you to still get the full xp for the win but avoid racking up too many points and promoting to the next league prematurely.

This only starts applying from Wanker 3 or so onwards. The first two league levels are so low in activity that the promotion bar is very low. Best to just blast through those.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Darsca said:

I've been playing a relatively low level account in hh.com (my main is in Nutaku) and I've been finding my best option to be sitting at 16th in a league until I can comfortably top 4 it and then try straight for top 30 in the next league up the following week. 1st is nigh impossible as a new player in low level leagues because of people with far too high a level sitting in them, and this maximises xp as far as I can tell, which is far more valuable than the pittance of Kobans the low level leagues award. If you really want to optimise this, you can try weakening yourself appropriately to the specific opponent (using crappy gear/low level girls) so that you only beat them by a small margin. This allows you to still get the full xp for the win but avoid racking up too many points and promoting to the next league prematurely.

Pretty much the same tactics I've adopted but I hadn't thought of deliberately weakening myself in order to maximise  the XP yield - I'm relegating myself from D2 down to D1 this week but I think I'll try this next week!

Edited by Bruce Buttfucker
typo
  • Like 1

Nice. I learned a few things. Things I wonder about or disagree with:

• Maybe it is because I'm there atm myself, but wouldn't getting serious with the champions not be a good measure of "low to mid-level"? I think some arbitrary quest is not so relevant, as people will quest anyway, and I don't think tactics will change much after this or that quest. While tactics can change after having made progress with the champions.
  • Not buying stats. Stats do help with fighting champions, right? And that is where the strongest girls in the game are.
  • Get as many girls as possible. I can understand that while we're talking about event girls that you can't (easily) get later. I disagree with the villain tier 2+ girls though. I would really suggest to pick those up after you're comfortable with the champions and have build a steady income on the starter and common girls. All these tier 2+ girls are rare or "better", most are 3 stars. That means they are expensive to level and will most likely never feature as your "best" girls.
  • Maybe good to note that with a recent change there is a sudden significant increase in payout timer with 3 stars. For a player who can only collect a few times a day it is better to get 1 girl to 3 stars (or even more), then the next, then the next. For a player who can collect frequently this is still a factor, but only for building up a nice nightly payout. For such a player quickly getting several girls to 1 star before going for 2 stars might be a valid strategy. It's all about ROI of the affection update cost.
  • Also missing, not sure if it needs mentioning: leveling up all the girls in your harem *is* important in that the combined levels of all the girls gives a significant boost to your ego in combat.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Darsca said:

This only starts applying from Wanker 3 or so onwards. The first two league levels are so low in activity that the promotion bar is very low. Best to just blast through those.

9 hours ago, Bruce Buttfucker said:

Wholeheartedly agree with Shal on this point, @wrbhhpsy: I'm also a fairly new player (I've been playing for less than 4 months) & I have already lived to regret adopting similar tactics to the ones you are suggesting. The XP a player gains from league fights is much more valuable - particularly to newer players, such as ourselves - than a few hundred Kobans &, depending on the league, yhems or Mythic Pachinko orbs.

10 hours ago, _shal_ said:

To either dominate or ...? That sentence seems to be missing something.

thanks for saving me and others from an unfortunate mistake. 

so I'm going to amend the section to follow Darsca's strategy.

change,

"Tower of fame is a great way to gain more experience and some rewards however it is VERY easy to enter a league you are not prepared for. By wanker 3 you will be in a league with other players with levels in the 300’s. it is NOT a good strategy to rush through leagues. The best strategy is to either dominate your league and get promoted then get demoted back to that league by not playing in the next league"

to

"Tower of fame is a great way to gain more experience and some rewards. The strategy here is to get promoted to wanker 3 as quickly as possible. Once in wanker 3 you don’t want to push further too quickly as you will find yourself outclassed and unable to win enough battles to keep XP coming in. Strategy is to aim for rank 16 until such a time as you feel you can reach top 4. If you do manage to get promoted into a new league and are unable to maintain a rank 30 position it is best to drop down a league by not playing for that week. "

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Benefuci said:

Not buying stats. Stats do help with fighting champions, right? And that is where the strongest girls in the game are.

He's totally right. how much ymen do we want to focus into stat development? should we aim for a ratio such as,

1. costs per stat = level x  1,000
  2. cost per stat = some or all of a percentage of harem overnight collection
  3. progress markers such as (NOT REAL) stat costs = 1,500 at first champion, 5k second champion, 10k third champion, etc.. 

are all stats created equal? 

your dominance style 1.5x the other two stats? (1000 KH, 1500 C, 1000 HC)  

i know there is a plugin that gives more in depth breakdown of costs but i want to stay away from that for mobile users who can't use the script.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2020 at 6:47 AM, wrbhhpsy said:

Champions: Don’t have more than 20 tickets. If you more than 20 tickets you will not be able to win more tickets from the Arena. Don’t start a fight unless you are able to beat the champion that day. If you start a champion and wait more than 24 hours you will lose progress equal to 1-3 tickets depending on champion and harem ability.

I've just noticed your error re: the 3 free tickets, @wrbhhpsy. George very kindly explained mechanic to me earlier this month (see link below):

FWIW, though the new player guide on the Wiki page is hopelessly out of date, I doubt anyone is going to use this guide however I have been lucky enough to have benefited from the advice given by much more experienced players on this forum & am more than happy to pass on some of that helpful information to others. 

• Like 1

Can i have advice from expirienced players? I am level 100 with 43 tickets for champions fights. i do uderstand that i can not beat first champ, but do i need to spend those tickets for ymens or is it better to stack them for future champion fights?

Edited by fozek
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, fozek said:

Can i have advice from expirienced players? I am level 100 with 43 tickets for champions fights. i do uderstand that i can not beat first champ, but do i need to spend those tickets for ymens or is it better to stack them for future champion fights?

43 tickets? Wow! You should definitely use those - even if you fear your stats are weak you should have more than enough tickets to get you past the first few stages against the first Champion, Romero, & when you do you will get some Legendary equipment, which should strengthen your stats & plenty of yhems.

Just a couple of tips: first, get the most advantageous lineup of girls you can by remembering to use your free drafts; & secondly, Romero uses Know-How attacks so, if you you have a selection of equipment, max-out your Know-How stats. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fozek said:

you are not supposed to beat him in one attempt. each ticket is like 1 round of fighting. it often takes many rounds to beat him. 

image.png.5bdeec9a7fb456d55ab4e0075934f8c2.png

i added the color to make it easier but each color is the progress from 1 ticket. you "win" when you fill the bar. The blue number beside it shows when you will lose some progress so its best to win within that time frame. 

so to answer your question you should not stack those tickets, there is nothing else to do with them!

Edited by wrbhhpsy
  • Like 1

@wrbhhpsy I recommend you to listen to @GeorgeMTO ...

He's a member of Chthugha's club and a very advanced player so he knows what he's talking about. I know because I'm the latest new member of the same club.

I see that you didn't mention anything about clubs in your new guide, believe me that being a member of a well established club is absolutely very helpful for any player and don't get discouraged if you're a low or mid level player to ask for a membership of a club you think you will never get into.

It happened to me, if you just do a little bit of work here on the forum figuring out who's the club owner and start to talk to the club owner and or to some of the members of the club you surely have a chance to be accepted into their club.

When I was accepted I was the lowest level member by far and I'm still the lowest level member today and I also have the least amount of girls by far, I mean the difference to the next club member up is pretty big so don't get discouraged.

I hope this is somewhat helpful and I wish you the best.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Chuck Nutz said:

I recommend you to listen to @GeorgeMTOÂ ï»ż

Seconded. I have been lucky enough to have benefited from the advice given by numerous very experienced players on this forum but if I were forced to single out one player/forum user for praise it would be George - his help has been invaluable.     

• Like 1

On 5/14/2020 at 1:47 AM, wrbhhpsy said:

Combativity: priority here is to fight villains who have unique event girls and then the most recently unlocked villain with girls available.

Although this will give more money, the earlier stages drop shards more frequently so fully completing a girl might be the best bet overall

Arena: don’t attempt to maximize combat effectiveness, instead select girls who need (preferably both) affection and experience. When selecting weaker girls, you will lose initially but you will slowly rank down so that you will compete with equivalent teams. There is no reason to try to maximize mojo so attempt all battles possible.

Getting some of the earlier girls might help with this, their stats aren't the best but making a substantial investment into main stat (on the equipment tab) is a big boost.  I'm pretty sure you're matched with players based on maximum attained mojo? and level bracket, so winning early is more overall xp and affection but certainly not a priority

Market: You should buy out the book section whenever the shop restocks. So it is best to visit the market first before doing other tasks.

Buying out the book section before a level up is a great later game strategy, but the ego boost from levels vs the cost is pretty rough

Contests: Always try your hardest to win these. Be aware that the scores update instantly so best strategy is to steal the highest rank you can right before the reset occurs. Kobans are extremely important for the progression of your account.

It's a wise strategy to save, but often the cost outweighs the benefit of 120/300 kobans and the tickets don't give much money at this point...if you're in a dead bracket and you have extra materials, sure :)

There are a substantial number of people who have alternate accounts who don't use any ymen or boost to get to the later adventure stages. Ymen is cool but not necessary. Save 5000? kobans for a 5 star girl of your class, preferably legendary, it will pay off!

Harem: Always try to max the affection of any 5 star girls collected from the adventure story line. They offer the best money per hour and they are the strongest girls you are going to get consistently.

The cost/benefit ratio of upgrading affection to income is generally very bad.  The first 3 girls are excellent, especially bunny! What I prefer to do, and I'm not sure if this ideal, is upgrade the girls affection in tiers.  For example have all common girls at 3 stars, rare girls at 2 stars and epic girls at 1 star.  But definitely prioritize and upgrade the earlier girls -- check the wiki for income per star level and how long it will take to make the money back! 

Kobans: early game strategy is to use Kobans to upgrade girl’s affection

AAAAAAAAA NO. STOP.

Tower of Fame:  Strategy is to aim for rank 16. If you do manage to get promoted into a new league and are unable to maintain a rank 30 position it is best to drop down a league by not playing for that week. For your Beta and omega girl you want girls with the best total stats.

Try to win as many battle as possible for the massive xp gain.  Pick all the battles you think you're going to win for the first two days. For the next few days, try out some battle you think you might win.  For the last days, pick the highest leveled teams that you know you're going to lose since the xp gain is slightly higher.  Use girls that give the highest primary and secondary stat exclusively

Nice guide btw, appreciate the effort 😀

Edited by BBQ69
meant to type kobans not ymen >_<
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, wrbhhpsy said:

@BBQ69 I'll amend your additions shortly!

anyone who has that strong of an opinion on kobans surely must want to explain a better usage 😀

Keep completing the daily missions and whatever to save up kobans - a little over 5,000 will get a nice 5 star legendary girl in the near future!  This girl should stay in your lineup forever!*                                                             *well maybe not forever but close

There is absolutely no way around no-lifing this game during the first few weeks, collecting money (ymen) as often as possible.  Purchasing bundles with ymens during this time is a massive boost.  If you're gonna spend, the bundles at the start of each new adventure are amazing

Edited by BBQ69
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, BBQ69 said:

Pick all the battles you think you're going to win for the first two days. For the next few days, try out some battle you think you might win.  For the last days, pick the highest leveled teams that you know you're going to lose since the xp gain is slightly higher.

I disagree. If you're aiming for 16-30 place in the current league and win all the battles in the beginning of it's duration, you always run the risk of getting an XP contest in the end of it with no possibility to get XP from the Tower of Fame, what makes it nearly impossible to win (specially for George the moderator), unless

1. you want to invest a bunch of kobans for refills,
  2. have enough tokens left and
  3. can win the remaining fights.

And you're gonna feel VERY bad about it. Always act from behind to have a room for adaptation.

I could write some text about contest strategies, but

• I'm too lazy to do it
  • There doesn't seem a lot of "low-mid level players" around to read this
  • There are more experienced (3 week veteran) players around, who know a lot more than me
Edited by ĐąŃ‘ĐŒĐœŃ‹Đč Đ’Đ»Đ°ŃŃ‚Đ”Đ»ĐžĐœ
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1