[ 21-May-20 ] Milf Days - Discussion

4 660 reached after 6 times using all my powers. Clicking power is not enought starting from level 4580.

Using all powers enable me to pass through ~4 bosses. I think this is not enough for the remaining 240 levels.

For the next run my usefull charms are between 285 and 290. I think leveling them up to 295 would be possible, but 300… will be quite challenging.

Only thing to do is to push, reset, level charms, push, reset, … hopping to comming close to 4700 to then go for it.

So this seems possible, but very challenging. This will be ~ my 3rd full day on this event.

I just finished the event :

-I used Keira at first, then only Felicia ( both are max level ).

-My crafts are more or less at 270

-I used 5 boosters : Honey Finger scrub / Ginseng beverage / Mojo Forged Robot / Advertissement Campaign / Sexting to Heroines    ( I have more than 8 ours left on those boosters at the end ).

So far I do'nt use boosters and hope that I will not need them, but atm I reset at 3.5k for leveling charms to 250... +

Edit: Do you level *all* crafts? at the moment I level reward and click crafts since I'm using Keira. 

Edited by Emerelle

I'm also not using boosters, but am saving Ryos if need be later on. Currently reached stage 3500, using 24 charms (on 24th try I finally got Mojo Ring!) and am wondering if it pays off to buy the remaining three. Since prices are sky high, I'll maybe do it later on. Girls I'm leveling up are Keira and Felicia, first one fully upgraded, the latter missing last two upgrades. (But if I get one more Handful of mojo candy, she's ready to go to max upgrades) Trying to follow your advice and first level Keira, then later on Felicia, but sooner or later they're both on the same level (currently at 9000) and it seems I'll be resetting at stage 3500 for some time, to gain enough resources for upgrading charms. The most important ones are at lvl200, the rest at about 160 (except the two ridiculously expensive ones, which are at 90) Not sure what to level up, probably not each charm? (Since that would take ages of constant clicking and resetting and clicking and..)

il y a une heure, Emerelle a dit :

So far I do'nt use boosters and hope that I will not need them, but atm I reset at 3.5k for leveling charms to 250... +

Edit: Do you level *all* crafts? at the moment I level reward and click crafts since I'm using Keira. 

I levelled all craft up to ~260. Then i levelled only the one required for the final run (at the exception of seconds of boss that I didn't level after level 260).

il y a 49 minutes, Lunik a dit :

I'm also not using boosters, but am saving Ryos if need be later on. Currently reached stage 3500, using 24 charms (on 24th try I finally got Mojo Ring!) and am wondering if it pays off to buy the remaining three. Since prices are sky high, I'll maybe do it later on. Girls I'm leveling up are Keira and Felicia, first one fully upgraded, the latter missing last two upgrades. (But if I get one more Handful of mojo candy, she's ready to go to max upgrades) Trying to follow your advice and first level Keira, then later on Felicia, but sooner or later they're both on the same level (currently at 9000) and it seems I'll be resetting at stage 3500 for some time, to gain enough resources for upgrading charms. The most important ones are at lvl200, the rest at about 160 (except the two ridiculously expensive ones, which are at 90) Not sure what to level up, probably not each charm? (Since that would take ages of constant clicking and resetting and clicking and..)

You will need all charms. And you will have largely enough Mojo to do so in the last levels.

Your charms seem not very high, maybe try to upgrade them and reset after an use of all your powers at once (so every ~40 minutes), use Mojo Energizer on Exciting Flirt, it will enable you to go further.

Try to upgrade all your charms at the same time (e.g. by giving them 10 level at once), to improve our gains each runs.

You can also see my posts to see how I did.

Edited by test_anon

OK thanks, I'll go for the remaining three charms then as a priority. Thinking about raising everything to at least lvl 200, then focusing on certain ones (though most seem necessary to me and I can't decide which to put as a priority :/) As far as special skills go, I'm using them all five combined every 40 minutes and it makes a big difference, yes. Last time I used them, I went from stage 3500 upwards and am currently almost at stage 3770. Perhaps stage 4000 is within reach today, and if not, then tomorrow. But I'd rather not rush it, but rather focus on obtaining resources to raise charms. Then I'll have another go at how far I can go.

There is one thing bothering me though. So we've had previous events, and there were some that complained they were just too easy, that they finish them in about an hour or so.. So, now we got the recent event, and guess what? Those same players bragged about finishing the event after couple of hours, while the rest of us are stuck with this tiresome chore called Event. O.o

So let's look at it from this point of view: Everyone, that reached level 1250 is eligible to partake in the event. It means, it's aimed at everyone, except complete beginners, right?
Now, I find myself above average developed player. My harem consists of 31 girls, most of them have at least lvl6 perks unlocked, many also lvl9 ones. I reach the MAX stage in about 15 minutes on a daily basis, so I'd say I'm not a noob and do have some experience and firepower. And YET this event seems annoying AF. Sure, it lasts 10 days, and there are still over 8 days to finish it, but I'm grinding as mad until now, and it still seems that majority of grinding is before me, not after me. Now, how the hell is some newbie, (with, let's say 6 girls, and max stage reached 4000) able to finish it at all? Boosters or not. Sure, development team proved it time and again, they only expect us to pay to win, but this is just insane. Make special VIP difficulty of the events, specifically for all those 'I've bought everything I could, and am THE man in this game' types of players, so they can brag among themselves, but give the rest of us some balanced challenge. Perhaps previous events were a bit easy for most of us, though I liked it as it was. This however is a major pain in the ass, and I certainly wouldn't appreciate it, if every event was an insane grindfest such as this one. I mean, top (spending) players aren't the only ones who matter in this game. Or are they?

• Like 2

il y a 11 minutes, Lunik a dit :

they only expect us to pay to win

Well, that is how free games work, no ?

Anyway there is 8 days left to finish the event.

We will be able to call it a hard event or an easy one next week. It think it is too soon to brag about the difficulty.

And moreover, there is no real reason to have an event that can be finished by 100% of people : we already got lots of free stuff at each steps : kinkspoints, affection, ....

il y a 1 minute, ninof a dit :

We will be able to call it a hard event or an easy one next week. It think it is too soon to brag about the difficulty. 

I am at my 3rd full day on it, hardly progressing at each runs, near the end of the level up I can do to my charms. I can call it difficult.

Citation

And moreover, there is no real reason to have an event that can be finished by 100% of people : we already got lots of free stuff at each steps : kinkspoints, affection, ....

I agree, but when we have good players, all in max, that cannot finish this event without boosters… this starts to be a lot.

• Like 2

I think events like this one are exactly the right time to use boosters.

The game is giving us free ryos during the event, et some every day.

I would better use many boosters during a event like this to be sure to have a 100% girl at the end, rather than trying gacha.

Anyway, maybe I would not thing the same way if a had not Keira and felicia at max level ( which i got not too long ago ... )

il y a 2 minutes, ninof a dit :

The game is giving us free ryos during the event, et some every day.

I would better use many boosters during a event like this to be sure to have a 100% girl at the end, rather than trying gacha.

Yeah, but the game never gave us enough Kobans and affection, they are precious ressources we do not want to spent.

Where? In the shop, buying 1000 affection for 12,75K Ryos. The best use of Ryos as far as I'm concerned.
When? Almost every time I'm over the 12,75K limit, though I try to be a bit reasonable and ensure at least a bit of a reserve, if need be. (Like with this event, should I be forced into buying boosters in the end.)

Now, if Gacha was devised with some sense, I'd be spending Ryos often right there, but since most of the time you get just a few boosters for couple of hours (which are completely useless to most of us, since we're already at max stage in the office) it seems like a complete waste of Ryos. Sure, you MAY get a new girl, but every 1 out of 10 (or close) seems just a bit too much for my taste. HentaiHeroes have a girl guaranteed at 5400 kobans. A bit high price, but it guarantees you the result. Here you have a bit lower price, but just a chance of getting anything useful. So no thanks, no matter what kind of attractive women they add to the Gacha, I'm just not interested in spending anything until there's nowhere else to spend.

40 minutes ago, ninof said:

Is there a reason we should have an event that can be finished by less than 10% of people then ? Because in the end this is likely where it's going to be.

• Like 2

Level 4310

Felicia 11405 (only 3 times multiple on herself)

Sit and use browser with game - ALL days :(

Only with Touch of Neptune grow up on +10 levels per 5-10 minute. Now - per 20-30 minutes with all active skills

Did 4-5 resets. Now at a long run without resets from morning (about 5-6 hours non-stop playing)

All charms (25 from 27) about 250 levels.

No use boosters, but will think about them on last 100 levels if will be very hard. And the event will be near end.

PS^ i am nerd and have a lot a free time  (in Russian we are sit at home mostly) .. But.. this event VERY hard! Espessialy with men who dont want and like waste their time like me near PC.

Edited by Dimka
  • Like 3

4 718 reached (charms ~290).

This means that we will need at most an overall x2 (for 200 levels), i.e. charms level x1.1, i.e. charms level ~320.

However, I do not think we will be able to pass through level 300 for charms (too much reset to do).

I thus continue my long run to see where I stop, and to deduce the charm level required.

If we put ~300 as a max charm level, this means that if in this run I do not get at least to level 4840, I would assume this is nearly impossible to finish this event without boosters.

Edited by test_anon