Patch Notes Week #23

They, added more information I guess they are not giving us what most of us want.  We need to have an option to turn off the notifications.  They are so annoying and slow down the game without adding anything of importance.  

@Lola Kinkoid @Noacc No news after a week ?

I strongly become suspicious about the development team. I am a developer/teacher, I understand what the bugs in HH/HC are. It shows really bad development practices, a lot of bugs should never occur, even in a first-year student code ! They are really quick to fix (5 minutes)... and some haven't been fixed in months !

You have a test server, and I assume a dev server, WTF are they for if you do not even use them ???

The banner was said to be a bad idea since the start in the discord... why didn't you delay the implementation of the banner in the main server, the time to think about it ? Does the devs even tested their code ? If they play/test a little, they would have seen that this is a really bad idea.

In HC you have a bug in the achievement, when we finish the last achievement of a kind, the game search the next achievement for this list that does not exists as we finished the last. Are you freaking kidding me ? Even the worst of first-year students would verify ending conditions ! Worst, the devs clearly did not even tested their code !

The same for the Game Design... Game design isn't about doing random thing and see how it does. Game design is mathematics plus Game Theory. This is obvious in HC, where the event are never balanced, and the level max bug hasn't been anticipated...

I am not talking about bugs/errors that will always occurs in all games, I am talking about bugs/errors that even beginners wouldn't even make !

Edited by test_anon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Thinking 1

Please remove these notifications.  They pop up and stay on screen for too long. It slows the game down so much too.

This is an awful idea which nobody will even read (I certainly don't) get rid as soon as possible.

• Like 2

• Noacc unpinned this topic

interesting to see, that the notifications are still present, even after all the negative feedback they got.
I'm not saying that having notifications is definietly a bad thing, but they way it's handled here is. If we can't use UI elements due to them, than they're more of a hindrance than help to most players.
I'd suggest (as many before me had) a toggle to enable/disable them in the settings menu; or a new implementation of them that doesn't cover as much of the user interface, and most importantly, doesn't cause extra delays to the useage of the game, such as notifications causing people to wait during fights, (what gets exceedingly annoying the more fights someone has in a row) etc. 
Also I'd recommend actually checking out the feedback you receive from the community on the forum, so you wouldn't have implemented this abomination of a "feature" to the players on the live server, while it scored nothing but negtive results on the test server as well. Even better, check them out on a separate development server before even putting said feature on the test server, and make sure it doesn't get even to the test server, while it's in such a halfbaked state.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Coming from a girl level/ exp contest. Remove the damn banner already! You can't expect me to stay 2 hours straight clicking repeatedly just to give a couple of books to my girls. One more of those highly "helpful" additions and i will leave the game for good. It's barely tolerable atm, causes unnecessary slow/lag to the game. Remove it till it doesn't affect page loading time. It's as simple as that.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jelom said:

Never hadd any idea how to use scripts. Not gonna learn, just so i can fix a problem Kinkoid themselves created.And it doesn't seem to work for mobile, which is where i'm playing this.

Edited by Cantrix
  • Like 1