Patch Notes Week #23

2 hours ago, niemandniemand said:

Notification Banner: superfluous and irritating!

2 errors

With DST its UTC+2. 

1PM Server time = Paris time = CEST or MEST (MESZ in deutsch) Central Europe , not West . West Europe (GMT w.o. DST) is London, Lisboa, Ireland, Island ...

not important but it bothers me everytime i read this wrong UTC+1

when i write this it's 14:07 UTC, 16:07 CEST (Paris, Berlin)

Maybe the following map of the European time zones will help (modified image from Wikipedia, with overlays added):

1002px-Time_zones_of_Europe_svg.thumb.png.120cb7b191931b8c7b25dcbba6c4e424.png

When summer time is active, the Hentai Heroes server is in the CEST time zone (UTC+2, not UTC+1).

Summer time in Europe starts on the last Sunday in March and ends on the last Sunday in October.  We are currently in summer time.  All recent announcements mentioning UTC+1 are wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

And the horrible art doesn't help either. Maybe we should, I don't know, protest it? How can we do this in this game? Not show up in the game on one specific day? Or maybe completely ignore the next PoA? I don't know, but it seems like it's the only way to be heard.

You could change your in-game name to "Down With [insert target of criticism here]!", I guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My 2 cents as well, first to the contest feature: 

- remove it as it breaks any quick and smooth flow (sniping contests is stretched to minutes and becomes a luck feature because it does not show always)

- make it flow-non-breaking (consuming no extra time for page building)

- give setting option to have it off (this is a tough request as it took like 2 years for koban spending confirmation on/off)

- enrich it with useful information (rank with these points/progress in PoA)

- ignore user feedback and leave it be (only if you don't like your players or this feature is par ordre de mufti)

Commenting in Announcement section:

- since "you" stopped opening discussion threads long time ago and players had to do it on there own - nice move to have and keep one thread  per patch only in same time with announcing

- you need to keep an eye to keep the non-commenting posts closed - as it is still possible to open new threads in this section.... 😉

ToF:

- that means that Sunday evening is the place to race for weekly ranking?

Edited by windia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Totally agree, this pop-up is for retarded , sorry for being informal, but even for those interested on contest will see constantly this pop-up in ToF, apart of activites and other exp, and in arena you dont get pop-ups (*anymore) cz its only the exp for girls

So if actually makes a notification about it - at least make not points, but the position in contest, that can reduce the pop-ups that you go every time you gain XP, like 1st, 2-4th, 5-11, 12-26;  27th+  

- could have daily conquest with affection

- could get back to having 3 conquest a day, or give more for fresh players (really boring have just one)

- could have daily contest with money spent on the game, as in the path

- mission step by step of path give crazy, you could separate to levels of fight arena, tower, champions, spend money, finish activity and selling items

Thanks, HH, you have an amazing game!

Edited by NjLs20

The contest notification is just too annoying. It pop up right across the screen blocking the view of some useful information and it also take up a little more of my time. This is a bad idea. Team kinkoid, please get rid of it or at least allow me to do so with an easy option.

The truth is that the game has changed a lot and for the better, although it needs other things to change: they should balance the costs of getting store equipment such as changing rooms and other supplements, the powers to increase the booster boxes to increase the ego more , the books and the gifts in their costs should be balanced in terms of being able to make them affordable, they are too expensive to make improvements to the Harem
The pachinko and adventure games should also be balanced when it comes to their costs to obtain articles and advancements in the adventures, I know that it may be complicated but as a suggestion I write about this request, the rest of the game is going Super and wonderful

• Thinking 3

Hi! The info of the xp obtained should be optional, could you design a way to toggle on/off? Or please remove it because it is annoying, specially in the story mode as it blocks part of the illustrations. It is also irrelevant info.

Thanks and great game!

18 hours ago, preceptor said:

Regarding paths of attraction, the way it is designed it inadvertantly puts players who have been active at a disadvantage. I will give 2 examples.

Example 1: Sell items. Players who actually use their items as they win them have a mich harder time with this than players who stockpile.

Example 2: win pvp in arena or leagues. Players who have competed actively in leagues and are now in a very advanced league have a much harder time than players who ignore leagues when there is no path of attraction event. I, for example, am extremely active in leagues all the tume amd as such am in a more advanced league than almost anyone with my stats. Last week, i challenged every single member of my league the maximum 3 times and won a total of 8 contests all week. I finished 72nd and did not get demoted. This kind of activity is being penalized by paths of attraction.

All in all, i think paths of attraction has potential but needs some major overhaul to reward activity.

well, knowing about path of attraction, you can change your strategy for the next time... e.g. I sell my +3 affection flowers which I do not use for upgrading the girls immediately, but safe them for the last 10 attraction points or path of attraction events, as it appears now... and the path of attraction allows planning, too. if you do not attack beatable players in the first run, but only later when you need the pvp wins, the job gets much easier... 

• Like 1

• Community Manager

Hey, all! 

Your feedback is heard loud and clear! 
We are searching for ways to improve the new notifications and a toggle off and on option. 

Cheers~  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 19
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, test_anon said:

No, you should not create thread for this kind of stuff.

Better using a timer with a callback. I.E. being more event based than thread-based.

that can also work nicely, though I'm not sure what would happen if we really spammed it, and multiples would start overlapping. That's wh I recommended the thread instead, where they could wait each other out realtively simply.

il y a 6 minutes, Jack_Hunter a dit :

that can also work nicely, though I'm not sure what would happen if we really spammed it, and multiples would start overlapping. That's wh I recommended the thread instead, where they could wait each other out realtively simply.

You can cancel events.

Threads are not available in JS, instead you have a system of WebWorker that are quite heavy, and should be used only for big computations. It is better to rely on asynchronism as it prevents a lot of problems with threads s.a. interlocks, concurrency, etc.

• Like 1

I know I'm just one of many people to say this but....

Contests & Path of Attraction Notification ..... Is horrible. It makes doing thing take longer, and is on a timer, and  can't be removed with a click, so it adds 15 or more seconds to any repeated task that has anything to do with a contest. 

Remove it, or let people turn it off in options.

• Like 1

@Lola Kinkoid, Do you really want to us leave a comment? I said this because no many times the devs hear us. Well, in a polite way, the best I can say about the new banner is that is useless, I don't need to know how much I just added to the contest, I need to know my place in the contest, worst if that pop-up delays the game reaction. Besides, why the dev team always decide changes without even ask to the players?, I mean, both of us are a community, and counting the latest changes, the devs aren't playing the game, is mistake after mistake, changes that affect many players around the world, don't you think it will be better asking us first before changing something than later have to fix your "novelties"? The change of hour in the daily reset, the more agressive Path of Attraction and now this useless pop-up that nobody ask for it, why the players can't vote about that changes, please, democracy to improve the game.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 4

As I noticed, the message that gets out during a fight (bosses/ arena/tower) is the most annoying. Because of them, by the way, there is a delay in combat. So why not add this information to the battle results, why create extra entities if you already have this type of notifications?

I wrote and thought about the fact that there was not yet a competition for experience for girls. I will assume that when you spend a hundred gray or green books, the message will be many times more annoying. In short, anyway, you need to do the option to turn it off in the game settings.

• Like 3

• Noacc unpinned this topic