Patch Notes Week #25

Noacc

6 hours ago, windia said:

I checked (only) the languages with overboarding textes and they look fine now, thanks:

image.png.25bf5ebdaef299eac2e24573ac222067.png and image.png.8ad8a1a20cae40ad6b093e2040ea446e.png and image.png.8614520a3d728a827ed3785d12e2df58.png

(found that inside image editing :)

well the german translation is the only one with an exclamation mark. i dont understand why, cus german is a so softly language ;D

I mean the other translation means so much like "Accept" in german "Akzeptieren" but this new translation would mean in englesh so much like "Go!" or "Start!"

That Mercy looks promising😍😍😍😍😍

Every time developers use holy nuns who gets into sexual situations, or otherwise corrupted underneath, is when this game is at its best.

that's like one of my main fetishes.

• Thinking 1

So!  Her name is Mercy... Remember that ultra hot girl with maroon hair and lime-green dress - the summoner?  HH were listening and have decided to add her to her companion, Bolt, both from Trapped City (Plain of Rituals).  I was one who pushed for her inclusion.

Good choice, HH and the artist has done an excellent job in presenting her to us.  Noacc, please pass on my thanks to the Kinkoid team.  However, to get her I'm either going to have to wait forever to level up or buy lots of boosters since I think I'd be losing the challenges alot without them.

On 6/22/2020 at 1:52 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

So!  Her name is Mercy... Remember that ultra hot girl with maroon hair and lime-green dress - the summoner?  HH were listening and have decided to add her to her companion, Bolt, both from Trapped City (Plain of Rituals).  I was one who pushed for her inclusion.

Good choice, HH and the artist has done an excellent job in presenting her to us.  Noacc, please pass on my thanks to the Kinkoid team.  However, to get her I'm either going to have to wait forever to level up or buy lots of boosters since I think I'd be losing the challenges alot without them.

That entire quest world had some brilliant writing in it where they would get revenge on Finalmecia multiple times😍

Even Refias got lucky and had some sex with her. And that dragon who finished her off off-screen was funny.

3 hours ago, Fiel said:

That entire quest world had some brilliant writing in it where they would get revenge on Finalmecia multiple times😍

Even Refias got lucky and had some sex with her. And that dragon who finished her off off-screen was funny.

I want to see the dragon this time... we got the summoner, now give us the dragon :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I want to see the dragon this time... we got the summoner, now give us the dragon :D 

There is one more version 2 change I would like to suggest. This scene here https://www.hentaiheroes.com/quest/960

When Refias hatches, and Finalmecia order him to take "that girl's" virginity, it would be super hilarious if he misunderstands her order and flies down to impregnate Finalmecia instead of Lenaelle😂

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic