Patch Notes Week #25

Noacc

• Community Manager

Patch_Notes_HH.png.9a23d6a9fd8d851f92d262fe634a7d9f.png.20cbd406beb67952fbd88119899acf12.png

Daily missions

• A new set of daily missions to explore 

Villains

• Finalmecia receives a new Tier 3 from level 480 to 700
    • The new girl for this tier is Mercy  

• Roko sensei receives a new Tier 3 from level 530 to 770
    • The new girl for this tier is Nart 

DgTowiTGHAli1sxHGh-3xSqwxqLcWLIM71pb1ScTJ8R6KDsm_RL4s1Fb_tmtJUv3cAnP2cHb5kkHoHt0
Mercy9_9mq3lSJtc17hjGrZuw78wP9a6wWH3V-yc82oEm               Nartb3NTA4mhMyr5PeqL3CucUfzy0Ib_cRkTbju9lWmT

Harem

• The zodiac signs of the girls have been added

Zodiac signs HH.PNG

Bugfixes 

• Visual issue from “Daily Mission” reward Kobans will not longer display old and new design at the same time

• Pachinko: fixed the display problem with Depraved Nika and Tainted Hari 

Improvement

• Quest items
    • When quest items are required, drop rate from villains will be 100% chance  

Test 

• Legendary Contests

93xsIUb--Lp46xHl0TNWRkSGf0ducbGqUKASNgtg

Some of you may have tried the new Legendary contest on our test server.
For the players who already tested the Legendary Contests, will see some changes done in the second part of testing changes have been done for this second test.

• Legendary Contest is a new type of event that will last for 4 days.

• All players that are over level 20 and were active in the last 72 hours before the event start, will be distributed into Contest brackets of 50.

• The event will provide an exclusive 5 star Legendary Girl as a reward (Not available in villains or Pachinko).

• Every 24 hours, there will be a different contest with specific actions that need to be completed the game
    • Contest 1: PvP & Player XP
    • Contest 2: Pachinko or Donations
    • Contest 3: Villains & Energy
    • Contest 4: Girls

• Rewards for each contest are:
    • 1st place: 100 shards of the Legendary Girl + 3 Epic x1 Orbs
    • 2nd-4th place: 100 shards of the Legendary Girl 
    • 5th-10th place: 50 shards of the Legendary Girl 
    • 11th-25th place: 25 shards of the Legendary Girl 
    • 26th+ place: Legendary Equipment

• All players that win the girl before the end of the event, will be separated into different brackets in order to continue enjoying the event and win more rewards

• The separate bracket rewards are: 
    • 1st place: 1 of Mythic Pachinko x6 Orb + 3 of Epic x1 Orb
    • 2nd-4th place: 1 of Mythic Pachinko x6 Orb 
    • 5th-10th place: 1 of Mythic Pachinko x3 Orb
    • 11th-25th place: 2 of Mythic Pachinko x1 Orb
    • 26th+ place: Legendary Equipment

Tell us your thoughts and feedback. Your opinion is important so we would like to involve our community even more in the testing process.

After your test, we invite you to give us your feedback by filling this questionnaire.

This survey will be available from 18 June until the 22nd of June.

Keep in mind that this is not the final release and there may be other changes

Don’t forget to leave feedback. 
Test period: from 18/06 to 22/06

• Contests & Path of Attraction Notifications V2
    • We want to improve the Contests & Path of Attraction Notifications. To do so, we need your help! If you want to know more and give us your feedback, click here!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The name Nart is kinda weird lol, guess it reminds me too much of the word "wart" or "gnarl" 😂

And about leaving feedback- I dunno man, just being on the forum I've seen plenty of feedback, and the forum is almost unanimous in agreement as to exactly how awful the contest notifications are. 
And in the other section for the test server, it's almost the same situation about the Legendary Contests event.
At this point I'm left wondering, do you want our feedback, or do you want feedback you agree with?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

From the first version of the Legendary Contest to the second are non improvements which make it more agreeable.

So just want to check, you don't think this:

1 hour ago, Noacc said:

11th-25th place: 25 shards of the Legendary Girl

makes it any better?

• Like 4

It makes a little better but not so much to me. My main Problem is the Contestbased System of the Event where is no more the decission of the Player to get the Girl or not. In all other events you can Plan the amount of Ressources you need. In the Legendary Contest its only luck if you have enought Ressources to get the Girl depending on the other Players in your bracket.

• Like 2

As forum members already pointed out:

• a second way of getting a (legendary) girl from permanent Epic Pachinko via this contest is the only way to keep it running
  • limiting the possibility to get the new girl from the theoretical aspect below 100% of the player base is awful
    • not only do you want to limit it to an ambigious "active players", 
    • you also want to limit it to - in really best case - to a maximum of half  the players - while these invest tons of sources
  • you ignore any current problems of contest sniping due to timezone

You forgot to point out:

• are the brackets fixed over the entire event or created new every day? (assumption: created new)

Previsously you as Kinkoid felt unhappy that player could invest thousands of kobans to refill bosses and get a girl and got nothing. That's why you invented the shards.

Now you feel happy that a player can invest literally his bank account and might get nothing?

Seems that your understanding of the player's feedback you asked for is different then mine.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

So my opinion :

1- new missions: very good and happy

2- New tier villans: perfest more things to, more girls and money to get, very happy

3- bugfix : i was asking myself why of the daily mission now i know it was a bug XD very good

4- Improvement: honestly i thought it was already like that but good thing now, i remeber when i started my adventure i fought dark lord like 30 times to take 6 orbs and go on with quests XD

5- Contest: This is the critical part. I actually don't like it and i think is a terrible idea,sorry. This is basically an event for who can spend the most money in the game, i'll explain myself: basically let's see, fight a villan: i can fight a villan every 30 min and be ok with that then i'm against someone that can fight him every 30 min + at the end use 4 refill with kobans, at that point i'm desperate and i've to use my kobans too but guess what..... SURPRISE he keeps passing me and i keep trying, my kobans keep going down and next moth i'll be screwed in getting at least 3 girls ( yes i can't afford to give money to the studio i'm a free to play player) but i'm thinking doesn't matter i'll have this exclusive one, and then again.... SURPRISE these are 4 billionaire paying players that doesn't give a ---- to throw away moneys. Then i try the next day, and the next, and the next always the same. End of the event no girl and tons of hardly accumulated kobans wasted. Becouse we are not talking with reasonable numbers like the POA, here u'll drop lots of kobans TO TRY and NOT TO GET a girl. Please don't do this this is litterally saying: "Devour yourselfes in a koban battle so we can make profit out of it" you are putting one bone in a arena of 100 hungry dogs, guess what is gonna happen ?

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

So just want to check, you don't think this:

(Noaac writing 11th-25th: 25 shards)

makes it any better?

For me (you did not ask me directly): No from the theoretical point of view.

Still limiting the possible player distribution of this girl significantly  below 100 % of all players. Which is not the case in any other game mechanic = Patreon is a different thing.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, windia said:

For me (you did not ask me directly): No from the theoretical point of view.

Still limiting the possible player distribution of this girl significantly  below 100 % of all players. Which is not the case in any other game mechanic = Patreon is a different thing.

And the actual distribution? Loads of people are making no serious effort to obtain the girls from Legendary Days, either by choice or because they don't have enough kobans to do it. What exactly makes you think the whole player base is gonna want to try to obtain this contest girl in the first place, irrespective of the potential cost?

(We haven't even touched the question of how her class assignment is automatically going to make her a lower-priority pickup for about two-thirds of the player base...)

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

And the actual distribution? Loads of people are making no serious effort to obtain the girls from Legendary Days, either by choice or because they don't have enough kobans to do it. What exactly makes you think the whole player base is gonna want to try to obtain this contest girl in the first place, irrespective of the potential cost?

(We haven't even touched the question of how her class assignment is automatically going to make her a lower-priority pickup for about two-thirds of the player base...)

That same argument I could use for the long gone patreon girls - where limited to a fixed amount of money and how many did it?

i don't use it as this is a game mechanic here. 
I'm not talking about how many grasp the idea of getting her etc. - when I talk about labour union or insurance: it is for every member the same.

Yes there are people who complaint about getting this or that (EP) girl. 

I consider it a silent majority that takes the girl when it comes.

14 minutes ago, Noacc said:

@windia

I've been following your feedback for a while now and I'm afraid it's not very constructive. 
If you want to vent you can always do it in general or off-topic :) 

Cheers~

Dear Noacc, 

thanks for your feedback. If you want to share a bit more time, please give me a hint how I miss the constructiveness you need. 

Right now I'm sadly to blind to grasp it.

Of course you don't need to do any of that, I will also try to gather a different point of view somewhere else - because if you get offended than the problem is on my side.

Cheers, windia.

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Noacc said:

@windia

I've been following your feedback for a while now and I'm afraid it's not very constructive. 
If you want to vent you can always do it in general or off-topic :) 

Cheers~

I've been following your feedback to windia for a few seconds now and I'm afraid it's not very constructive.

6 minutes ago, windia said:

Dear Noacc,

thanks for your feedback. If you want to share a bit more time, please give me a hint how I miss the constructiveness you need.

Right now I'm sadly to blind to grasp it.

Of course you don't need to do any of that, I will also try to gather a different point of view somewhere else - because if you get offended than the problem is on my side.

Cheers, windia.

Instead of repeating the same thing over and over, try saying it once and then leaving it alone until something changes your opinion.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Instead of repeating the same thing over and over, try saying it once and then leaving it alone until something changes your opinion.

Thanks for that hint. 

That is seperate for each official thread "please talk about it"? - sounds knitpicking, just looking for how you intended it.

1 hour ago, windia said:

That same argument I could use for the long gone patreon girls - where limited to a fixed amount of money and how many did it?

i don't use it as this is a game mechanic here. 
I'm not talking about how many grasp the idea of getting her etc. - when I talk about labour union or insurance: it is for every member the same.

I'm afraid you're just rambling nonsensically now.

Anyway, my point is that acting like a girl must be obtainable by 100% of the player base when no girl that's ever been added to the game was even of interest to anywhere near 100% of them is incredibly disingenuous. I hope it's another Sara Jay variant just to expose how silly that line of pretend-reasoning really is.

I still can't say I'm particularly thrilled to see this concept used to parcel out a new exclusive girl (as I said before I think it would be very nice for old girls), but the addition of 25 shards for top 25 results goes a long, long, long way towards making her obtainable for anyone that actually wants her. And any player who doesn't want her directly increases the chances for those who do want her, something that's not true for normal combativity-based events.

Yes there are people who complaint about getting this or that (EP) girl. 

I consider it a silent majority that takes the girl when it comes.

That silent majority you're envisioning is actually made up of people who miss the girls frequently, in any type of event. The game is full of casual players (even at high levels) who don't come close to obtaining even just the girls that are available for free or for very small koban costs, i.e. limited combativity refills.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

I think that this type of event should reward you with tokens.
100 tokens gives you the possibility to exchange them for a girl from this event type.
Any token you win, you will keep for the next event of this type.
And you will basically be able to choose which girl you want every next event.
The girl from this LC event, or one from a previous LC event.
You can only get 100 tokens per event though.

-edit-

You could even put a fine on old LC girls, by making them slightly more expensive.
But at least you can then still get them.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 9

5 hours ago, Noacc said:

11th-25th place: 25 shards of the Legendary Girl  

Yes!!!!!! Thank you. :x

Making a fast calculation, that makes a theoretical maximum of ~80% of players able to get the girl, but most probably the final real number would be around 60-65%.

Edited by jelom

3 hours ago, _shal_ said:

I'm afraid you're just rambling nonsensically now.

Anyway, my point is that acting like a girl must be obtainable by 100% of the player base when no girl that's ever been added to the game was even of interest to anywhere near 100% of them is incredibly disingenuous. I hope it's another Sara Jay variant just to expose how silly that line of pretend-reasoning really is.

I still can't say I'm particularly thrilled to see this concept used to parcel out a new exclusive girl (as I said before I think it would be very nice for old girls), but the addition of 25 shards for top 25 results goes a long, long, long way towards making her obtainable for anyone that actually wants her. And any player who doesn't want her directly increases the chances for those who do want her, something that's not true for normal combativity-based events.

That silent majority you're envisioning is actually made up of people who miss the girls frequently, in any type of event. The game is full of casual players (even at high levels) who don't come close to obtaining even just the girls that are available for free or for very small koban costs, i.e. limited combativity refills.

He's not trying to say any girl must be obtainable by 100% of players, he's trying to say non-pachinko event girls have had the possibility to be obtained by 100% of the players, regardless if it's by luck or koban investment. And you're not getting a girl for free here, since to win any shards one would most certainly also have to pay kobans, which can be especially costly during pachinko contests. Going back to chances, best case scenario is that 86% of players will be able to get the girl, while the real-life scenario will definitely be worse, possibly by a lot. Still better than the original best-case of 56% though, I'll give them that.

Now I will concede that there's a certain portion of the player base that's not focused on obtaining every single girl, but I think it's incredibly disingenuous of you to assume that interest is so closely related to matching the specialty of the girl specifically. A portion of the casuals you're envisioning will probably not be part of the event if they've had a period of inactivity, which is especially likely during the summer season. But even those remaining should know the value of 5-star legendary girls of their specialty. Add the players who focus on obtaining girls with art they like, upped by the fact that 5-star girls consistently have appealing art. Further we have those who focus on obtaining every single girl. And last but not least - all those remaining, who will still rack up contest points through regular game play.

Do you honestly believe that every single player will limit themselves to obtaining just the number of shards they're missing, instead of doing their best anyway, to avoid risk of being sniped ? Will everyone, who's not interested, go out of their way to not progress in their daily goals just to give others a better chance ?

Those conditions combine to create a significant inefficiency in the proposed system. Something to help combat that would the addition of a smaller number of shards to the latter positions and some tweaks. Let's say 15 shards for places 26-40 and increase to 30 for 11-25. Heck maybe throw in 5 shards for the last few spots, they're still participating in the event, aren't they ?
One might argue that will be too generous, but keep in mind that this concerns a girl which is explicitly limited to this event type only. Thus it's not likely to have her back in Legendary Days, nor do we know when or even if there will be a revival event of this new type.

On a related note - is there any (un-)official info on the specialty percentage distribution between the player base ?

• Like 3

Ok, let's see...

Daily missions

Ok, diversity is good, IMO 👍

Villains

More tier girls, always good 👍😍 Thanks!

Mercy gets my + ^_^ 

Harem

Ok, I guess (different background stories to alt girls would be an upgrade, IMO).

Test

My opinion... I'm not sure that this is an "event", per se ( I mean, you can call it whatever you want) :S

Seems, to me, more like four (special, no doubt) daily contests than an event.

Exclusive 5-star legendary girl.... well, that might be good or not... depends on stats and class, I guess... the "all new exclusive" girls (PoA, LC), though, might be a bit concerning moving forward...

About the contests, I would maybe suggest to leave donations aside, just to make it (a bit) less reliant to reset time. 

The reward bracket might not be perfect but it's better than the original model, it provides a better chance for more people to get the girl 👍 Thanks for adjusting it :) 

Personally, and comparing to other events, I find it a bit underachieving in terms of diversity and, well... options. Four days to get a girl... that's fine but, to me, it feels very "little" to what we're used to. I'm sorry to point out again but... 20 girls in 5 days for Orgy Days and 1 girl in 4 days in LC... just mentioning it. On the other hand, you're actually complying with some of what many players were asking... less girls but more artwork quality, so assuming the girl will be by (general) PoA standards, you will succeed there (depending on tastes, of course).

I'm not sure meshing "contests and events" together is the best way forward but you can't really be sure until you try it.

As I've said before, both in PoA and in LC, I just think that there's very little diversity and options gamewise. Also, I think there's a great disconnect to the gameplay regarding this and the other events.

These contests, to me, seem like an excelent option to allow players the chance to get more rare (or exclusive) pachinko girls that seldomly are available, via contest. BUT... I would suggest that these could (maybe) replace the regular contests during Epic Days and/or Legendary Days (or as a bonus? Maybe too much :D). As an event that is supposed to mean a quarter of the month, it seems (again) underachieving (to me).

Having said all that, I understand that you have to find new ways/events to shake things up, so... let's keep looking for it and tweaking it better and better (I hope).  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Legendary Contests

Contests are the most unfair feature of the game (you know, time zones, sniping, etc.), therefore offering girls as a reward for top places will never be a good thing, no matter what you do. Sorry, this is still one of the worst ideas you've ever had IMO.

Contests & Path of Attraction Notifications

These notifications may be useful only during path of attraction, but for contests are completely useless and terribly annoying. Just hurry up and give us the option to disable them, or at least make them display only for PoA events. If you're unable to do one of these things, then simply remove them altogether.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I think that this type of event should reward you with tokens.
100 tokens gives you the possibility to exchange them for a girl from this event type.
Any token you win, you will keep for the next event of this type.
And you will basically be able to choose which girl you want every next event.
The girl from this LC event, or one from a previous LC event.
You can only get 100 tokens per event though.

-edit-

You could even put a fine on old LC girls, by making them slightly more expensive.
But at least you can then still get them.

I really like this solution you are saying if i understood well to put a permanent even shop for the girls, like the champions they will not disappear they will stay there until u claim them, with your hardly accumulated contest tokens. If it so dude it'a a spectacular idea, everyone can try putting what they can every event contes and everyone can get her\them sooner or later. Please listen to @Chthugha he\she is a genius. Make urself clear in every feedback post of the forum (if u have the time and the possibility :) ), that is really an amazing way to solve everything: the pay players can do the contest immediately and the studio has his money, and the others one day (even maybe paying too to win a contest why not) will be able to have them. Again this is absolutely PERFECT.

• Thanks 1

I still don't think it will be an enjoyable experience this legendary contest but at least we have now a hope: it doesn't say exclusive girl anymore

During these Contests, you can win:

• A 5-star Legendary Girl, who might come back one day for players who couldn’t complete her during the even

Honestly i don't know if i can afford a try, i'm worried to lose too much, destroy my monthly plans and win nothing :).

I still think that Chthungha gave the best idea possible: win tokens based on the rank you get with a permanent event shop where u can claim your girl\s when you have enough of them.

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic