Being a KH, I was able to beat every single HC player with my same ego level, even 20,000 above me, while having the KH judge, and a guy with that setup left me in the dust. I don't know if it was the HC difference with Justine, or the increase in defense (his KH defense is considerably higher than my HC defense, even when I nearly maxed that stat), but I couldn't beat him.

image.png.536110a534a5cf222696e6ac808059e2.png

• Sad 1

On 10/21/2018 at 9:21 PM, Jack_HH said:

Already had to face a hardcore player at the League with a 5 star Golden Bunny, 5 star Levytia and 5 star Justine; every single one of them obtainable outside of pachinko. Talk about unfair advantage! 😑

I have just "upgraded" to the identical battle team, but it still comes down to how good your equipment is 

• Like 1

I don't doubt the value of the equipment.

I just got the milestone of, for the first time, maxing all my stats. And at level 290 that should be a big deal. But my achievement is bittersweet, because the truth is that with a single legendary equipment, I'm just not competitive at the League.  🙃

image.png.7c792ee6cab9d0b2d210ae86acddc8eb.png

Gotta start hitting the pachinko and wait for miracles to happen.  

6 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

I don't doubt the value of the equipment.

I just got the milestone of, for the first time, maxing all my stats. And at level 290 that should be a big deal. But my achievement is bittersweet, because the truth is that with a single legendary equipment, I'm just not competitive at the League.  🙃

image.png.7c792ee6cab9d0b2d210ae86acddc8eb.png

Gotta start hitting the pachinko and wait for miracles to happen.  

Funny man...

I'm on the verge of achieving max stats myself, yet I have NO legendary equipment.
And to top that off, I have a charm account ~~

image.png

Cheers. Got Sylvia today.

syl.PNG.f9df625e0eb9d335ea818477564935cc.PNG

Now I've got all boss girls exept Finalmecias. But from her I expect nothing anymore as that's what she has given me so far. It seems everyone has one nemesis and I should count myself lucky mine pays well.:P

I got 6 epic pachinkos in me but that's only after the next KH legendary event. ☃️

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Funny man...

I'm on the verge of achieving max stats myself, yet I have NO legendary equipment.
And to top that off, I have a charm account ~~

image.png

Well, gotta start hitting that epic pachinko soon too.

I got lucky getting a single stat legendary item right at the store for once, a couple of months ago, but I don't expect that to happen again.

9 minutes ago, Jared201992 said:

Oh, yeah!

superbunny.png

Congratulations!

Just now, dirty harry said:

Congratz  @Chthugha.

I must admit, with the extra attention to detail Tina looks great.

Especially that cute little nose.:D

Like I posted in said thread... I won't buy the mousepad, but I would like to have the girl irl.
I would throw all my real life kobans at her if necessary 🤣

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Like I posted in said thread... I won't buy the mousepad, but I would like to have the girl irl.
I would throw all my real life kobans at her if necessary 🤣

Well, with robotics being what it is nowadays you can build her yourself. She'll be silicon and cost about 50.000 Euros but you have her fully functional. lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dirty harry said:

This is new to me.....

2063136960_4d.PNG.013197bfe7f3ee91910d3ffb051cab5d.PNG

In the 10 months I've been playing this game no contest has ever lasted 4 days. Freaky thing is it ends at 6.00 a.m. GMT+1, not 5.00 a.m.

I believe DST ends this weekend, so there's a hour randomly changing on the server's clock.

1 minute ago, dirty harry said:

You're lucky. But  that aside, have you ever done a 4 day contest?

Yeah, they happen all the time. You possibly just didn't notice because it would say 3d23h from the start?

The other contest we have going at the moment was initially a 4 day contest I'm pretty sure.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Imick Says said:

Ohhhh, they added an extra day to the Dark Fantasy revival. That makes me super happy 'cause I really want Mala. :P

The calendar on the front page of the wiki shows the event as 4 days but he timer in event page still shows that it is only 3 days. is there any official word on the length?

3 minutes ago, Tommy55 said:

The calendar on the front page of the wiki shows the event as 4 days but he timer in event page still shows that it is only 3 days. is there any official word on the length?

The calendar posted in the Announcements forum was updated to show that the event now runs for four days, so yeah, it's official. :)

• Thanks 1