After two weeks of pain, agony, and hatred...

After even search in the script of the game to confirm if so much unlucky was not a error...

After say "go to hell, you damn event! I never want to remember you again!"

After post everywhere about my deseperate situation...

I. GOT. HER.

FINNALY, UR MINE!!!

Finnaly she is mine!!!!!!!! OMG, I just can't find the words to celebrate about this! YAAAAYAYAAYAYAAYAYAAAAAAAYYHUUUUUHUUHAHHU!!!!!!!!!!!!:DxD:):P

☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺☻☺

P.s.: this is the post number 4500 of this tread, :olol

Edited by NobodyPrime
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NobodyPrime said:

After even search in the script of the game to confirm if so much unlucky was not a error...

I. GOT. HER.

FINNALY, UR MINE!!!

Finnaly she is mine!!!!!!!! OMG, I just can't find the words to celebrate about this! YAAAAYAYAAYAYAAYAYAAAAAAAYYHUUUUUHUUHAHHU!!!!!!!!!!!!:DxD:):P

finally you got her. so many congratulations to get her :D

• Thanks 1

I. GOT. HER.

FINNALY, UR MINE!!!

CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS.

YAAAAYAYAAYAYAAYAYAAAAAAAYYHUUUUUHUUHAHHU!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I. GOT. HER.

FINNALY, UR MINE!!!

The last day takes all the worries away!
Now it has been worth all those fights.

Be honest, isn't this way more exciting to get her so late compared to getting her on the first day.
Obviously getting her on the first day is preferable, but this gives more satisfaction... at least to me.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

I. GOT. HER.

FINNALY, UR MINE!!!

Gratz! That's how I felt about the Halloween event.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Fappinator said:

Yo :D what can you do with "energy" if your next mission is "Comming Soon"? 

It's means it's coming soon so you wait just like if someone is making you some food you have to wait for it since you have to wait for pretty much everything in life including getting paid for working so get use to it..

Edited by natstar
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, natstar said:

It's means it's coming soon so you wait just like if someone is making you some food you have to wait for it since you have to wait for pretty much everything in life including getting paid for working so get use to it..

my question was not for what "coming soon" means, but thanks for the effort

tumblr_mqef55U4Or1sp9fcho2_[1].gif

• Haha 1

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎15 at 3:28 AM, Chthugha said:

Day 5 in my quest to get Ankyo to star 5.
This is still the target:

image.png

And I have:
image.png.90f693df32b954aafa8aa1fc8c56efec.png

It took me a little over 3 days to get Ankyo to 5 stars but I only had to come up with $7.74 million

Just remember patience is a virtue, and anything worthwhile in life is worth waiting for.

1 hour ago, casey said:

It took me a little over 3 days to get Ankyo to 5 stars but I only had to come up with $7.74 million

Just remember patience is a virtue, and anything worthwhile in life is worth waiting for.

you do realize I am just putting this out there for the record... it is not meant as "why does it take so long, I want to have her on five stars now".
it's to have a way to look back at this and see how long it takes for an account like this one (started july 2nd) to get a girl on the 10th spot from star 4 to star 5.
I play this game since the beginning (what you see here is for my 2nd account), and I have been preaching patience on the discord server since at least march.
I don't even worry over event girls anymore. I get them or I don't.

• Like 2

Yesterday: 15 of november of 2017.

After unlock Bremen's world in the middle of the Sports Event, it was the first day that I was finnaly facing him. I was needing money to pay Sporty Jeanne upgrades (>XD so amazing pics!), and I was cheering to get the lots of money that Bremen gives.

Some time before that, I looked for the Bremen's girls, and OMG, they are so... amazing!:x But how I didn't get a single girl from Silvanus, and every world I get less girls, all I could do was dream about get one of them, and more yet Cunegonde, the one I more liked.

So I was fighting Bremem. st battle: $18.800. 2nd: a flute piece. 3rd: another flute piece. Oh, if this continue, I would not be able to pay Jeanne this morning yet! 4th battle: Money! Please give me money this time! The screen turns black. A thousand stars explode surrounding a black silhouette. "Wait, this is not money!" I thought. Then a message appears in the screen: "Congratulations! Cunegonde joined your harem" :o

In the end, I not upgrade Sporty Jeanne 2nd star that morning. I use my money to buy gifts and upgrade Cunegonde first star, and let her ready to upgrade her 2nd star. I had to upgrade Jeanne on the evening :D and today get Cunegonde upgrade. Now I will start to economize to upgrade the 5th star of Battler and Ankio.

Cunegonde is awesome. Now I understand brassy! Is a pitty that her is not a charmer... finnaly, I got some good winds of luck. And whata luck! ;)

Check her here! Is really worthy! (2nd pic is perfect :y) http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Cunegonde

• Like 2

Congratulations with getting Cunegonde. She was the very last girl I got before world 9 was released. I already had every other boss girl at that point. xD

It is always nice to get a girl if you don't expect to get one. Thise are the best moments, right after getting an event girl on the last day.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

Yesterday: 15 of november of 2017.

After unlock Bremen's world in the middle of the Sports Event, it was the first day that I was finnaly facing him. I was needing money to pay Sporty Jeanne upgrades (>XD so amazing pics!), and I was cheering to get the lots of money that Bremen gives.

Some time before that, I looked for the Bremen's girls, and OMG, they are so... amazing!:x But how I didn't get a single girl from Silvanus, and every world I get less girls, all I could do was dream about get one of them, and more yet Cunegonde, the one I more liked.

So I was fighting Bremem. st battle: $18.800. 2nd: a flute piece. 3rd: another flute piece. Oh, if this continue, I would not be able to pay Jeanne this morning yet! 4th battle: Money! Please give me money this time! The screen turns black. A thousand stars explode surrounding a black silhouette. "Wait, this is not money!" I thought. Then a message appears in the screen: "Congratulations! Cunegonde joined your harem" :o

In the end, I not upgrade Sporty Jeanne 2nd star that morning. I use my money to buy gifts and upgrade Cunegonde first star, and let her ready to upgrade her 2nd star. I had to upgrade Jeanne on the evening :D and today get Cunegonde upgrade. Now I will start to economize to upgrade the 5th star of Battler and Ankio.

Cunegonde is awesome. Now I understand brassy! Is a pitty that her is not a charmer... finnaly, I got some good winds of luck. And whata luck! ;)

Check her here! Is really worthy! (2nd pic is perfect :y) http://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Cunegonde

u rly take care to write us a good story. sohope u enjoy get her. and ofc congratulations. so ur bad luck finally ends a bit :D

• Haha 1