not really count me as a top player but i was charm before and it got really easy now when i changed class to hc. before i had a win-loose-ratio of only 15-20% (4 leggy items), after the chance it increase to 60-70& and now after improve more even 80-90%. only 2 opponents i cant beat (3 if fran counts too but he is out of range so dont care)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Ok, I'm gonna do it! Wish me luck! ... because considering that I haven't been able to get a single event girl on my last 4 epic pachinko drops, I'm gonna need it. :(

Edit: I got these two on 8 singles:

5b3cfc2a03ef4_Spin1.thumb.PNG.f4890c8cc8af65560a847590e27535eb.PNG

and

5b3cfc6fc6d5b_Spin2.thumb.PNG.5e2706daa7f4700135ffef0459487868.PNG

Can't consider it bad luck, because 2 girls for 4,320 kobans is a pretty good deal. But while I like Gossy very much, I hate Vissihar, and I didn't get an event girl, which is always sad.

I'll try my luck again tomorrow.

By the way, 6 consecutive permanent pachinko girls at events... >:(... Epic Pachinko seriously needs a change so event girls have a decent chance to drop. ¬¬

But Vissihar is awesome :o
I really like her >,<

We are so alike in being different :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

But Vissihar is awesome :o
I really like her >,<

We are so alike in being different :P

I don't get the appeal of Vissihar. Who ever saw The Ring and thought, "Man, that girl si hot!"?

I ended up spending all of my kobans, and this was the result:

image.png.f38196b6488c505f54a7303743897966.png

Only 1 event girl from my las 9 Epic Pachinko drops. And I don't even have that many girls on the pachinko list, I think it's pretty trimmed down:

image.png.1a9de70d73c2910d12b0511c1ba17e8a.png

The chance of getting an event girl between so many permanent ones, is ridiculous. >:(

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 3

I have had zero luck in trying to get the girls in this event so far, but I've had fantastic luck on GH. I got both Cooper and Burt on the first day (total of 59 battles) and then today I got Frantz from Epic Pachinko on my second spin. Didn't get a steampunk guy on my first spin; I got Lobo who I don't care for, but I'm am definitely happy with Frantz. Now, I just need to finish upgrading H.A.L. to his fifth star (only 2400 more affection to go and then I just need to worry about the money) and then I can start throwing some affection at Frantz.

I'd love to be able to get some of the steampunk pachinko girls, but I don't really see that happening so I think I'm going to hold onto my kobans for now.

• Like 1

One of the hardest parts of planning is committing to it. You plan once; you second-guess constantly after that. I planned to save my kobans until all boss girls are recruited. I keep being tempted to use them for a chance at a legendary. But I still know I could use them on a boss girl, and that's kept me out. Still savin' em. Still got 12 boss girls to go.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hollo said:

One of the hardest parts of planning is committing to it. You plan once; you second-guess constantly after that. I planned to save my kobans until all boss girls are recruited. I keep being tempted to use them for a chance at a legendary. But I still know I could use them on a boss girl, and that's kept me out. Still savin' em. Still got 12 boss girls to go.

I recommend you to save them.

I had the same plan, but then an event came that made me really excited, and I only had 2 boss girls to go. "What are the chances to get a boss girl between so many permanent and event pachinko exclusives? Specially when event girls have 3x the chance to drop and boss girls only half the chance than permanent girls?", I said.

So I played pachinko… and what girl do you think dropped? >:( 

I did get the event legendary girl that I wanted (although at that time she wasn't a legendary) after my forth and last epic pachinko x10. So I guess all ended well… kinda...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

I don't get the appeal of Vissihar. Who ever saw The Ring and thought, "Man, that girl si hot!"?

I ended up spending all of my kobans, and this was the result:

image.png.f38196b6488c505f54a7303743897966.png

Only 1 event girl from my las 9 Epic Pachinko drops. And I don't even have that many girls on the pachinko list, I think it's pretty trimmed down:

image.png.1a9de70d73c2910d12b0511c1ba17e8a.png

The chance of getting an event girl between so many permanent ones, is ridiculous. >:(

I never judge a girl by her origin.
I judge them on how they are in the game.

• Like 1

Finally unlocked university so i can farm boss for girls again xD but with back to back Events it might be a while before i get the chance to try :(. Hope i get lucky with event and get drops soon...

• Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 9:17 AM, natstar said:

I wanted the know how legendary from this event because she has the highest know how base stat
Norou has 5.2 and Dezy has 5.3 know how so she will be stronger than Norou at 5 stars.
Single spins seem to be better than doing 10 times spins for getting the legendary items but with great pachinko giving legendary items for 10 times spins now it does not really make up for not getting a girl to drop now.
If you are able to get Dezy she will help you out with winning arena games being the strongest know how harem member in the game plus she looks great as well she has the best poses and affection scenes than any other girl in my harem and they should have used her as the legendary days know how girl instead of Norou.

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Dezy
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Norou

Sucks that you lost but that is the problem with being know how since so many players have changed to hardcore with the class change making it harder to win battles.

@Natstar:  This is such a great post.  TY for the thoughtful & very useful info.  

BTW, you are rocking in the weekly standards!!  Keep up the great work!

brassy

• Like 2

Today brassy Discusses Greed 

@bananajoy  When the 10X arena came out, for 12 koban, you posted it seems "greedy".  At least, I think you did, maybe not, I can't find the post now.

But, I thought "greedy".  Seemed a strange word:  You are so successful & love the game as much as me, but the word stuck in me- "greedy"- ...  I love the 10X so much!

Now today, maybe we all got the 5400 Koban offer?

"Greedy" would be if the prices are different.

Greedy would be if some players are offered 5400 Koban for 20 Euros while others, perhaps for marketing reasons, testing response over the platform, got the offer for 10 Euros.

Now, I am not one to judge.  I happy to have gotten the offer, sent me another for sure!!  Hehehe.

I arrived at work, and my workmate, told me she got 1/2 price.  She was is so happy.   And I am posting here!!!   Hahaha.

17 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Today brassy Discusses Greed 

@bananajoy  When the 10X arena came out, for 12 koban, you posted it seems "greedy".  At least, I think you did, maybe not, I can't find the post now.

But, I thought "greedy".  Seemed a strange word:  You are so successful & love the game as much as me, but the word stuck in me- "greedy"- ...  I love the 10X so much!

Now today, maybe we all got the 5400 Koban offer?

"Greedy" would be if the prices are different.

Greedy would be if some players are offered 5400 Koban for 20 Euros while others, perhaps for marketing reasons, testing response over the platform, got the offer for 10 Euros.

Now, I am not one to judge.  I happy to have gotten the offer, sent me another for sure!!  Hehehe.

I arrived at work, and my workmate, told me she got 1/2 price.  She was is so happy.   And I am posting here!!!   Hahaha.

i never said "greedy". about that i am absolute sure. i said that i dont see why we need to pay for that.i played lot of other online games and mostly these function r free and/or combined with a vip membership which would be fine by me too if this would exsist here. and yes i used that function a few times too but thats cause mostly i dont have time to do all the stuff during certain times where i am really bussy.

and no clue what u r talking about. i dont see any special offers. only the normal shop

Edited by BananaJoy
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

i never said "greedy". about that i am absolute sure. i said that i dont see why we need to pay for that.i played lot of other online games and mostly these function r free and/or combined with a vip membership which would be fine by me too if this would exsist here. and yes i used that function a few times too but thats cause mostly i dont have time to do all the stuff during certain times where i am really bussy.

and no clue what u r talking about. i dont see any special offers. only the normal shop

On June 20 @bananajoy on this thread:   

its not guarantied. if this would be the 12 kobans should be worth but how it is now i dont agree spending 12 kobans for this option. yes we asked for that including me but never said that this should cost an extra fee. i mean when ppl spend lot of kobans for refills and need to pay about 10% extra, thats in no relation. only greedy

Likely I misunderstood:  As to the rest, please disregard.  Excuse me.  No problem.  I hope we won't have to say more.

Thanks!!

•  

I swear, my luck against Edwarda is total crap. I have Rebecca to get and two regular boss girls , and I've done 260 battles since this event started and 449 battles before the event started and I haven't even managed to get a regular boss girl to drop with that extra 400+ battles. If I haven't gotten Rebecca by the time this event is halfway over I'm considering abandoning her and trying to get Oxton instead--not something I normally do, but...

And on a less salty note, I would kill to get Dezy. Holy shit. She is gorgeous! Her two star pose may be the best pose in this game in my opinion. It's just too bad there's so many other girls in the pachinko that my chances of getting her are nearly impossible. :(

Edit:

And my very next battle I got Rebecca. :D

Edited by Imick Says
  • Like 2

Five more posts until page 100...

Got Rebecca after 181 tries, working on Oxton now. After the legendary debacle, I seem to be back on track. And, I finally bought all my stats. Bad news for weekly standings, but hopefully good news for PvP.

...but now I've got a question. I thought the max you could put into stats is just a function of your level - something like level*19, right? So why am I maxed out, but seeing people lower than me in level, above me in the standings?

Edited by Hollo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Hollo said:

Five more posts until page 100... Got Rebecca after 181 tries, working on Oxton now. After the legendary debacle, I seem to be back on track.

...but now I've got a question. I thought the max you could put into stats is just a function of your level - something like level*19, right? So why am I maxed out, but seeing people lower than me in level, above me in the standings?

four more now!! -haha-  Good job on Rebecca-  Instant favorite?  yes?  is for me.  I also lost out on Legendary.  We will be huddled in the corner somewhere until then-

Yes, your main stat goes up with level.  The standings appear to count the other two.  Is this what you mean?

max attack please.JPG

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Hollo said:

Yep... got 4724 points bought in each one; maxed down the line. Should be 14172 in all, and visible once the standings refresh. I'm level 221. And yet, I see a level 210, for example, with more:

overstats.png.f6e335894a5684486791953d49dfa868.png

I saw this too, was wondering the same thing , how was possible he could be above my max stats with a lower lvl ? I thought he could be some bot or something like that.

4 hours ago, Hollo said:

Five more posts until page 100...

Got Rebecca after 181 tries, working on Oxton now. After the legendary debacle, I seem to be back on track. And, I finally bought all my stats. Bad news for weekly standings, but hopefully good news for PvP.

This used to be different before the recent changes.
Someone who had bought all points in the past, might still not be able to buy points right now, because you could go to the max cap immediately.
Those players invested a lot of money, only to find out right now it would cost a fraction of what they paid.

Anyway, they bought too many points in the past when the system was different, and now are on a constant amount of points until their level cap succeeds the points they already bought.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1