yeah wasnt wrong, but this: "its too expensive thats why we dont do costume girls anymore" i dont really believe. i am regulary on anime-convention where a costume made picture of my favorite anime character only for myself cost about 50 euro. so how much more can it cost to draw 3 scenes and 4 poses?

6 hours ago, ilyjjk said:

I don’t know if I should change my class I have levitya but most of the girls I have are charm and I’m know how :|

I am Charm:  I needed F&F twins (which I got last night!) or change to HC:  Though Norou is completely hot android, well, KH just doesn't interest me at all.  I mean Know How, what is that anyway?  Start fires & read maps?  Idk.

Very tough decision for you-

If you have Levitya, add Bunny & Fairy for a powerful team in the arena.  How much do you play in arena?  I see some HC players, successful, with this crew

If you change, you need HC gear & you need to level up your crew-

Hehehe.  I saved up affection, for F&F, but forget to keep enough books to level her up to usable level!  Hahaha-  my mistake!!  

Best, brassy

• Like 3

i prefer winter edna (or cora) over fairy but yes if u dont have both better than nothing. the previous world girls became pretty weak in the new rarity system.

thats my team atm and axcept 2-3 opponent count beat everyone atm (omega only use till i have max my affection which should be somewhere end of the month. not really need that anyways ^^)

team.PNG

• Like 2

I was wondering if you guys could give me a piece of advise on affection. Would you get affection items from the market or play x10 normal pachinko to get the chance of receiving a legendary affection item?

Now a x10 normal pachinko costs me 400k, which is a lot. But some legendary items are even more expensive. Normally you get a lot of stuff you can sell back from the pachinko... But I am not sure it's worth the risk. I have 31k affection to go for Levitya 5th upgrade and I am afraid it will take fairly long time. (which is fine anyway, Legendary girls are not meant to be upgraded in a day)

Thanks in advance!

I don't think I've ever seen a legendary affection gift from the pachinko, I think it just gives equipment.

I feel like you'll get them at a better rate from the market. You'll also slowly gain affection by having Levitya in your orgy team for arena, so she'll slowly get there without spending money.

Due to her big expense, I'd focus more on upgrading other girls in your harem. Save that final star for later on when you have more income.

• Like 1

Thanks George! I never actually realised that Pachinko doesn't give you legendary affection items and you are right, I just double checked.

I do as many arena fights as possible during the day and I always complete the daily missions, which helps as well with farming affection items and obviously money.

I will take your final piece of advise and at the same time I will think about how long it would take me to upgrade Levitya to the last star. On a quick calculation, probably a month (31k affection items to be purchased, plus the final money). 

Thank you!

41 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I don't think I've ever seen a legendary affection gift from the pachinko, I think it just gives equipment.

I feel like you'll get them at a better rate from the market. You'll also slowly gain affection by having Levitya in your orgy team for arena, so she'll slowly get there without spending money.

Due to her big expense, I'd focus more on upgrading other girls in your harem. Save that final star for later on when you have more income.

i think george is right. legendary gifts i havent seen from gp. but from ep u can get these. but ofc its not a reason to do only ep for gifts if u arent looking for girls.

11 hours ago, brassygirl said:

I am Charm:  I needed F&F twins (which I got last night!) or change to HC:  Though Norou is completely hot android, well, KH just doesn't interest me at all.  I mean Know How, what is that anyway?  Start fires & read maps?  Idk.

Very tough decision for you-

If you have Levitya, add Bunny & Fairy for a powerful team in the arena.  How much do you play in arena?  I see some HC players, successful, with this crew

If you change, you need HC gear & you need to level up your crew-

Hehehe.  I saved up affection, for F&F, but forget to keep enough books to level her up to usable level!  Hahaha-  my mistake!!  

Best, brassy

I mean I also have f&f and norou but most of my girls are still charm that the problem for me. I was thinking of switching to charm honestly.

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, ilyjjk said:

I mean I also have f&f and norou but most of my girls are still charm that the problem for me. I was thinking of switching to charm honestly.

So you have both Levitya and Norou and you want to change your class into charm!? For what, only to have a slightly stronger beta?

I'm a charm player and trust me, stay away from that class, it's the worst in pvp.

Maybe you have Summer Geekette or Metal Noemy, but the other 2 classes are still better IMHO, beta doesn't affect battles so much. And besides i'm sure that soon KH and HC will have rare/epic 5* girls too.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Daniele said:

So you have both Levitya and Norou and you want to change your class into charm!? For what, only to have a slightly stronger beta?

I'm a charm player and trust me, stay away from that class, it's the worst in pvp.

Maybe you have Summer Geekette or Metal Noemy, but the other 2 classes are still better IMHO, beta doesn't affect battles so much. And besides i'm sure that soon KH and HC will have rare/epic 5* girls too.

totally agree. thats why i switched from charm to hc ^^

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

totally agree. thats why i switched from charm to hc ^^

Well, i don't have any particular reason to stay charm: all 3 stats maxed out, only 1 legendary equipment for each class (stupid great pachinko :D), i have enough money to upgrade Levitya to 5 stars, i also still have my free class change... It's just that i like to be a lover and i don't want to change my class :x

Devs just need to fix the harmony system by improving charm ability or reducing the power of the other 2. It's not that hard, for RNGod's sake! xD

charm ability is totally crap. that needs to change to sth usefill. i made already some suggestion: reflect dmg (part of the incoming dmg will be reflect to the attacker), freeze or stun skill (if this is casted the next turn of the opponent will be skiped without any action), poson dmg (when this is casted, the opponent get additional dot). but as long as kinkoid dont see the unballancing in the current class system there is no use to discuss this. they need to respect that class system need a rework

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

charm ability is totally crap. that needs to change to sth usefill. i made already some suggestion: reflect dmg (part of the incoming dmg will be reflect to the attacker), freeze or stun skill (if this is casted the next turn of the opponent will be skiped without any action), poson dmg (when this is casted, the opponent get additional dot). but as long as kinkoid dont see the unballancing in the current class system there is no use to discuss this. they need to respect that class system need a rework

reflect dmg: it would be related to opponent's attack stat, the player couldn't improve his special ability by upgrading his stats.

freeze/stun skill: too powerful that way, maybe it could halve opponent's attack for 1 turn, but again, no way to affect the ability with your stats

poison dmg: this could be related to your attack, but it's complicated, because if you trigger your harmony in the last hit it would be useless, even worse than the current crit.

These were my suggestions, no need to repeat them here: http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/5972-unbalanced-harmony-system/

8 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Finally got to the 100M mark, my first time getting to the 9th digit, but I think I'll wait a little to make my move on the ToF, since I have seen guys exciding 250M on the weekly charts, and I do need those kobans. :S

image.png.8970a738d5a6a9d71fed1afbc6f7b7a4.png

Is it really worth it? Only for 2100 kobans? How many contests could you win with all that money?
I don't know your level, but now a 1st place in contests pays me 144 kobans. Let's say that i can win a "money" contest by spending on average 4M: with 100M i could win 25 times (144 x 25 = 3600), with 250M+ 63 times (144 x 63 = 9072).
Trying to win the weekly tof is a waste of resources IMHO.

i mostly use all my money too as soon as i get, but soon i will come to a state where i need much less money cause almost finished with all my affection scenes. the 3 star legendarys should be done during this event and then only 4 + 5 stars left from 2 leggys and one epic and rare each. so think maybe 2-3 weeks. to get 100m i think for the higher characters who already play long time is about 2-3 weeks. and which that amount i think tof is much easier than doing normal contest. for that amount u cant do every day to win weekly contest.

• Like 1