In recent posts people have speculated where exactly the Haremverse is.

But have any of you considered the time frame when these adventures are happening.

In an early adventure our hero is on a wooden pirate ship which places him in a world 150 plus years ago.

But later on he is in an area where sex androids are being made which seems like a future occurrence.

What do you fellow players think, or is this just a function of the particular "dimension" that the current story events are taking place.

Vague story spoilers

Weren't the androids from a now extinct civilization though? So that wouldn't affect the technology of the current world, since enough time has passed for that advanced group to drive themselves out of existence and their remaining cities now be "ruins"

well, the haremverse is a world where fairies drink water out of plastic bottles...

and there is everything from pirate ships and princesses in castles up to steampunk-dimensional-travel and mech pilots...

i think that would be an endless and pointless discussion :D

btw, we havent considered yet that the haremverse could be a bubble-world inside earth,

while its sun is a huge turtle with glowing crystals on its back, crawling around on the cave´s ceiling...

and dont say turtles cant crawl on ceilings, it is a magic turtle! :D

Edited by Skiron

Years ago there was an American TV show, *Fantastic Journey*, which took place on an island in the Bermuda Triangle filled with "zones" which required passing through invisible portals to cross over. Each zone was of a different nature.

I've been sort of envisioning the Haremverse in a similar setup. Somewhere along each path on the map are invisible portals which segregate each World. Which is why most people need the Map. The Rabbit, Wolf, and probably a few other Weres can naturally locate and traverse these portals—in some cases, like we've seen Bunny do, even generate or force them open—as needed.

That's my headcanon until something better comes along.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Masters said:

Years ago there was an American TV show, *Fantastic Journey*, which took place on an island in the Bermuda Triangle filled with "zones" which required passing through invisible portals to cross over. Each zone was of a different nature.

Or WestWorld, which was the name of one such amusement park in the novel of the same name. Which became a film. And later a very good TV series, showing now.

1 hour ago, Skiron said:

while its sun is a huge turtle with glowing crystals on its back, crawling around on the cave´s ceiling...

and dont say turtles cant crawl on ceilings, it is a magic turtle!

It's turtles all the way up!

23 hours ago, Sinner said:

I actually don't plan to do anything with ToF. I'm not really needing the kobans anyway.

kwhdih.jpg

Not sure what affects the way money is shown. Probably has to do with screen size and then maybe zoom level. I guess it also helps when you're just faking the numbers for a funny screenshot.

Yeah, I guess faking the numbers help. :P

5 hours ago, Takhoor said:

Is anyone getting the daily koban rewards  from the monthly card i didnt get mine yesterday.

I got mine.

10 hours ago, Skiron said:

well, the haremverse is a world where fairies drink water out of plastic bottles...

and there is everything from pirate ships and princesses in castles up to steampunk-dimensional-travel and mech pilots...

i think that would be an endless and pointless discussion :D

btw, we havent considered yet that the haremverse could be a bubble-world inside earth,

and dont say turtles cant crawl on ceilings, it is a magic turtle! :D

But turtles are known to be carriers of Salmonella which would make the haremverse a dangerous place to reside, just saying:D

13 hours ago, casey said:

But turtles are known to be carriers of Salmonella which would make the haremverse a dangerous place to reside, just saying:D

im pretty sure the heat of the glowing crystals desinfect the magic turtle constantly... ;)

Good Bye my dear 1-click-collect-button! miss you already...

whereever you are now, please remember the beautiful days we have spent together...

sry... i feel i start crying again... :/

*goes into bed cuddling with his one-click-collect-button-cushion*

• Haha 1

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:45 AM, brassygirl said:

HEY!!!  You are the first one to post a reply!!!  So cool.  TY.  I didn't know if anyone would come!!!  hehehe.  You rock!

that is truthful.  And consistent with a strategy!!  

But, mine is different:  I am too busy to save 5500 of anything!!!  haha.  

let me say it this way:  But, you can still stay ahead?  maybe right?  Winnings + Daily Gift?

Maybe not. idk.

here is what broke my heart of the 5500 to get a girl:  Can I tell you?

It turns out, the girl you get?  For 5500 ($38 USD) kobas?   It is one that you might get randomly up the line?  From boss drops.

That disappointment in thick layers.  A lot of work for something that you can earn.

So for I play for my fun in the game:  Not so much to maximize revenue.  

I hope I am not offensive.  

This is the best game ever.  

Daily Missions?  good.  Off to a nice start anyway.

Contests?  Wow.  3 every 2 days?  Have you won some?  I have 3 firsts so far!!  Oh, darn it!!!!  

Here is a thought?  What if we could earn a girl?  By our standing of during a month of contests?

And I cant' wait for the next event!!  I hope it starts Oct 1!!!  hahaha.  Ty again for making a post.  Please post here:  Anytime about any thing.

Hey Brassy; keep heart when you're playing. A good sense of humor helps too... I've been playing for a while and other than my monthly card, ($2.99 USD a month for 60 extra Kobans a day) along with completing daily missions, gets me around 6510 Kobans this month, not counting special event activities winnings, other than that; I've done everything the hard way. (Mostly because I'm cheap and Kobans are not.) You can spend a LOT of Kobans (as the other forums quickly point out) and get crap for your trouble, so you can argue that it really isn't worth it (For Epic Pachinko anyway, my personal opinion) until you've gone though the levels far enough to have eliminated the Boss World Girls from the Epic Pachinko, after all, why take the chance of winning a girl you could get fighting a boss?

Have fun! Don't forget to go to the "Tower of Fame" late Sunday night to see if you won anything and good luck! Good to have you here!  

• Like 1

i had a really nice contest race last night...

"all shall fear your skills", so arena and boss fights counted...

i was heads up with someone for place 4, in the end he used saved boss fight points, jumped to place three by just 40 points (and went to sleep i guess)...

so i started calculating if i could pass the former place three and saw i have to win 12 of the last 15 arena fights plus the 5 boss fights...

these days this is a tough challenge for me, since ive hit a wall of strong opponents in arena...

90 minutes later ive won 6 of 9 fights, using up all "allowed" losses... i almost gave up...

the rewards of 48 kobans obviously wasnt worth any refill, so i went for a few stat upgrades and hoped for the best...

long story short, i have won the last 6 of 6 fights and ended up as third passing both contest opponents by the last win! :D

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Skiron said:

i had a really nice contest race last night...

"all shall fear your skills", so arena and boss fights counted...

i was heads up with someone for place 4, in the end he used saved boss fight points, jumped to place three by just 40 points (and went to sleep i guess)...

so i started calculating if i could pass the former place three and saw i have to win 12 of the last 15 arena fights plus the 5 boss fights...

these days this is a tough challenge for me, since ive hit a wall of strong opponents in arena...

90 minutes later ive won 6 of 9 fights, using up all "allowed" losses... i almost gave up...

the rewards of 48 kobans obviously wasnt worth any refill, so i went for a few stat upgrades and hoped for the best...

long story short, i have won the last 6 of 6 fights and ended up as third passing both contest opponents by the last win! :D

I'm I misunderstanding the situation but don't the contests have prizes down to 4th place, and 2nd through 4th get the same prize.

so why are you battling so hard for 3rd place.

I am constantly earning "boosters" from pvp battles so I assume you are getting them as well

So why wouldn't you be fighting all your pvp battles fully 'boosted"

11 minutes ago, casey said:

I'm I misunderstanding the situation but don't the contests have prizes down to 4th place, and 2nd through 4th get the same prize.

so why are you battling so hard for 3rd place.

I am constantly earning "boosters" from pvp battles so I assume you are getting them as well

So why wouldn't you be fighting all your pvp battles fully 'boosted"

slightly misunderstanding me there...

first i was very close with another player, everytime one of us had arena available we switched 4th and 5th position...

then he did a jump to place three, i assume by using up boss fight points, so he was save, even if he would loose one position again...

but he and the former place three were so close to each other, that i passed both at once by the last 140 points...

and yes, i have thrown some boosters at myself ;)

On 8/25/2018 at 7:31 AM, Kuradur said:

Hey ... it really isn't worth it ... until you've gone though the levels far enough to have eliminated the Boss World Girls from the Epic Pachinko...

-Smiles-  You are completely correct!  If I followed your advise since last September???--idk.

But, I'm so impatient...as soon as I get enough? = Pow!!  Who did I get!!? =

TY for the kind words.  Best wishes to you.

brassy

• Like 1

Hi Guys!

My name is Mika and I am a new member of the CM team. I will be responsible for writing the posts here on behalf of Hentai Heroes giving you updates on the latest events. As a new person here, I would like to introduce myself to you:

My passion for blogging, writing, sharing ideas and meeting new people brought me here. I hope that I will contribute to your great time in the forum.

Besides my interest in writing, I am really into languages (especially Spanish), books, music and movies. Listening to heavy metal, gothic metal, hard rock and latino is indispensable to me. This is the music which makes me feel happier.

Okay, so that's what I can say about me so far.

I look forward to a great time of discussions.

• Like 5