kind of useless trying good if everybody going farm event girls and use lot of kobans. next week will be better ^^. and by the way its too late to snipe. i dont think the time isse bug is already fixed. so u need to do it before 8pm european time (or 9h before daily reset). everything 4h before and 4h after reward time doesnt count.

Edited by BananaJoy
  • Like 1

Please make this more clear:   Hehehe.  You mean I fucked this up!!  hahaha.  Just like me really!!!  

Yes, I thought I was very competitive but made a mistake???  no!  you mean it is a bug of some sort!!   LOL-  when I thought it was the last update?  before the end?  I thought I was very strong so I piled on everything I had left!!!   Oh, well-  I can tell you right now-  I accept whatever is the problem without complaining.  

I'm so grateful of F&F and get my show back on the road.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

so there is a bug: for the weekly tof contest everything in the last 4h before the reward time (midnight in europe) dont count for the contest. also everything 4h after the reward time dont count for the next contest as well. so u waste resources if u do so.

and congratz getting the twins :D

actually, the four hours after that reset do count.
I have gotten all my experience points two week ago.
I kept my missions and only claimed them after the ToF Weekly reset, and I got all those points when I woke up the next day.

But yes, the 4 hours before are still a void.

On 8/18/2018 at 8:12 PM, Daniele said:

Is it really worth it? Only for 2100 kobans? How many contests could you win with all that money?

I don't know your level, but now a 1st place in contests pays me 144 kobans. Let's say that i can win a "money" contest by spending on average 4M: with 100M i could win 25 times (144 x 25 = 3600), with 250M+ 63 times (144 x 63 = 9072).
Trying to win the weekly tof is a waste of resources IMHO.

It is not in my best interest to convince anyone to copy my strategy, because contrary to contests, where the chance of fighting another person from the forum is really low, on the weekly ToF everybody is your competition. Anyway, the problem with money contests is that you are ether just giving away your money to score points, or playing pachinko and receiving useless items (most of the time), so you might as well be giving away your money; on the weekly ToF, you can use that money on other aspects of the game, so instead of wasting it, you invest it.

There is another aspect of the strategy that I won't say, because again, I don't want more competition, but it could be inferred by my last argument. Nevertheless, in a couple of months, when I make my move, I'll announce my results for everyone who wants to try, because I'm definitely not doing it again, since it's making the game pretty boring. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

im pretty sure Jack wont end up with 2100 just for spending money,

depending on his strategy im sure he will double or triple it up...

my respect to your patience trying this and wish you luck on the triple!

im just sure i wont ever do this, as you said... its pretty boring ^^

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

for me xp is more valuable than kobans atm. kobans i can earn but to get extra xp and decrease the gap to the others is not that easy.

Why even bother leveling up girls you're never going to use on your battle team? Outside of winning contests, I mean.

On 8/18/2018 at 7:15 PM, Jack_HH said:

Finally got to the 100M mark, my first time getting to the 9th digit, but I think I'll wait a little to make my move on the ToF, since I have seen guys exciding 250M on the weekly charts, and I do need those kobans. :S

image.png.8970a738d5a6a9d71fed1afbc6f7b7a4.png

Weak.

unowpq.jpg

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Jared201992 said:

Why even bother leveling up girls you're never going to use on your battle team? Outside of winning contests, I mean.

he means player xp, to level his MC, not girl xp.

4 hours ago, dirty harry said:

I'm not complaining but somehow with the patch I  also got a free monthly card (3 days). I didn't see any announcement. Or did I miss it? :D

Yes, everybody who never bought anything before seems to have gotten 3 free days of monthly card.
Probably to get you to buy it after it.
So basically like free samples in a shop that you can taste.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sinner said:

Weak.

unowpq.jpg

Poser. :P

37 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Yes, everybody who never bought anything before seems to have gotten 3 free days of monthly card.

Probably to get you to buy it after it.
So basically like free samples in a shop that you can taste.

is there any chance the monthly card will become available via paysafecard as well?

13 minutes ago, Skiron said:

Poser. :P

is there any chance the monthly card will become available via paysafecard as well?

We've been asking for different payment methods for a while.
There seem to be some problems realizing the things.

Let's just keep asking for different payment methods in general :P

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

We've been asking for different payment methods for a while.
There seem to be some problems realizing the things.

Let's just keep asking for different payment methods in general :P

beside my very specific former question...

do you think there will be different payment methods in general? :D

Edited by Skiron

4 minutes ago, Skiron said:

beside my very specific former question...

do you think there will be different payment methods in general? :D

The problem lies in the nature of the game.
HH is adult content, which pretty much makes a lot of payment options impossible.

However, the Monthly Card seems to have fewer payment options than the straight up buying kobans, I was always wondering what is up with that xD

Anyway, they are always looking at new ways to get money from the players, so obviously they are looking at other payment methods.

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

The problem lies in the nature of the game.
HH is adult content, which pretty much makes a lot of payment options impossible.

However, the Monthly Card seems to have fewer payment options than the straight up buying kobans, I was always wondering what is up with that xD

Anyway, they are always looking at new ways to get money from the players, so obviously they are looking at other payment methods.

well i wouldnt ask for any new ones... just the ones that already seem to be ok ^^

just looking at the options (available in Germany):

five different methods for kobans (even incl seven crypto currencies!)

credit cards only for the monthly card...

ah well... no point spinning in circles here now forever...

if they decide to do so, we will know :)