narf... i dont get it...

i did a last minute fight in the league to jump from place 5 to place 4...

one minute after the league ended i picked up my rewards for that 4th place...

then i got the message i wouldnt have been active lately and missed the new league...?! o.O

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Your answer implied Natstar's post was pointless because you already knew that information. I'm aware English isn't your first language, but your word choice is often rather dismissive of others.

if u dont like it deleat it. and even if its pointless, this is the whole topic is aming for that. its called "Chit Chat". dont know whats the purpose always offending me. if that all u have to say, then u should think about some of your own comments too. they are not always needed.

• Thanks 1

It's my first time getting a girl on my first try during an event! But I'm not sure if I'm glad or annoyed, because it's on the Charm account I just started being active on and doesn't even have Jennie, whereas my main account is hardcore and has a boatload of gifts waiting for a new girl.

3 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

i am more concered about the ppl in front of that building. small group of 3. artists/designer. in front of them r 2-3 ppl programmer and then there is a single person the "secret unknown" big boss :D

i thought it is a waiting line to enter at all...

just wonder what this would tell us about kinkoid... 9_9

btw, im already falling behind on my race on stat upgrades...

dunno... either the fact i wasnt enrolled in a league today has cost me too much xp to unlock new upgrades

or the others are "smart enough" to pay thousands of kobans to battle for the reward... :D

54 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

4,9 is very good for only an epic girl. but in each revival we get a new 5 star epic girl, so think she wont hold her position for long.

... who can only be gotten through Epic Pachinko. Yeah, sorry, but I'm not ready to jump into that pit of snakes quite yet.

Edited by Jared201992

1 hour ago, Jared201992 said:

... who can only be gotten through Epic Pachinko. Yeah, sorry, but I'm not ready to jump into that pit of snakes quite yet.

In the epic day's event, one of the two new epic girls should be a hardcore epic because we have no 5-star epic hardcore girl yet I am guessing they will be hardcore and charm because know how got the last epic 5-star girl that they added to the game and in the next epic days event after they will be hardcore and know how because charm will have 2 epic 5 star girls but hardcore and know how will only have 1 epic 5 star girl.

5-star bunny and fairy have more hardcore than epic 3-star girls with a 4.9 main stat and epic hardcore girls with a 5.0 main stat have more hardcore than bunny but not fairy.

I hope that they give us a rare 5-star hardcore and know how girl before they do a second epic days event because only charm has a rare 5-star girl at the moment

On 9/2/2018 at 7:13 PM, BananaJoy said:

its called "Chit Chat". 

Chit Chat:

All are Welcome:

Hit me up:

Love, brassy

PS: @BananaJoy  Are you on the test server?  Hahaha.  I don't think you are!!  Bc atm I am tied for most girls!!  -smiles-  It won't last AND I wonder who is the Mexican "Nova" tied!!

who is Nova.JPG

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Chit Chat:

All are Welcome:

Hit me up:

Love, brassy

PS: @BananaJoy  Are you on the test server?  Hahaha.  I don't think you are!!  Bc atm I am tied for most girls!!  -smiles-  It won't last AND I wonder who is the Mexican "Nova" tied!!

who is Nova.JPG

Wow, You recruited a lot of them this week.

This is Bananajoy's name on the test server.   image.png.ab03cdbd8d67e77741ebd57c31c211dc.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, natstar said:

Wow, You recruited a lot of them this week.

This is Bananajoy's name on the test server.   image.png.ab03cdbd8d67e77741ebd57c31c211dc.png

hahaha.  (What I really said:  Oh, Fuck)  I see him!!  Wow.  He is like un-real - $18M spent?  Like from where?

He was so far ahead of me, and every one else, I thought "Autoplayer" was like a trial bot.

thanks for the good word!  After one more:  it will be a long haul to the next world for me-

I'm loving the leagues thing.  But so far not any other players in my group of 10--

Best!!

Edited by brassygirl
level 201? okay. Got it. Pardon me if I don't compete
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, natstar said:

In the epic day's event, one of the two new epic girls should be a hardcore epic because we have no 5-star epic hardcore girl yet I am guessing they will be hardcore and charm because know how got the last epic 5-star girl that they added to the game and in the next epic days event after they will be hardcore and know how because charm will have 2 epic 5 star girls but hardcore and know how will only have 1 epic 5 star girl.

5-star bunny and fairy have more hardcore than epic 3-star girls with a 4.9 main stat and epic hardcore girls with a 5.0 main stat have more hardcore than bunny but not fairy.

I hope that they give us a rare 5-star hardcore and know how girl before they do a second epic days event because only charm has a rare 5-star girl at the moment

i would say none of them should be a 5star girl, because the former ones have been "upgraded" pachinko-girls...

so i tend to expect an upgrade on an epic revival girl there as well...

and since ep girls are tougher to get it would be a wise marketing decision to stick with it...

im even a bit surprised they have missed to upgrade Camping Leeditt or Travel Regine,

because they would have had 4.6 base stat as well as the former 5star epics...

about 5star rares, going by base stat again, i would expect Justine or Teacher Deitra this month at back-to-scool for HC

and probably Commander Cattleman for KH later on this year, both drop girls like Metal Noemy...

Il y a 3 heures, brassygirl a dit :

hahaha.  (What I really said:  Oh, Fuck)  I see him!!  Wow.  He is like un-real - $18M spent?  Like from where?

He was so far ahead of me, and every one else, I thought "Autoplayer" was like a trial bot.

thanks for the good word!  After one more:  it will be a long haul to the next world for me-

I'm loving the leagues thing.  But so far not any other players in my group of 10--

Best!!

Autoplayer is my personal bane, He and Allen-kun are destroying every dream i have of winning any kind of competition in the game... 😭

(well, these last two days, though, the game did ease my pain nicely... it forbid me to play in the leagues. That way, i won't get a beating... :( )

• Like 1

i guess it happened intenionally, but what just happened on the test server?

league ended early, promotions were given out but no rewards and again no enlisting due to inactivety...?!

i know there are no rules on a test server and whatever needs to happen will happen,

but a little info would be nice... ^_^

• Thinking 1

36 minutes ago, Joe-da-G said:

Autoplayer is my personal bane, He and Allen-kun are destroying every dream i have of winning any kind of competition in the game... 😭

(well, these last two days, though, the game did ease my pain nicely... it forbid me to play in the leagues. That way, i won't get a beating... :( )

Lucky for you that you do not get me in the arena because i have a higher level than all three of you and that my league rank is so high that not enough players are in my league group to start it because i have been getting 1st place every time.   (It seems they are fixing it now but i have had no league group for two days now lol)

1 hour ago, Skiron said:

i would say none of them should be a 5star girl, because the former ones have been "upgraded" pachinko-girls...

so i tend to expect an upgrade on an epic revival girl there as well...

and since ep girls are tougher to get it would be a wise marketing decision to stick with it...

im even a bit surprised they have missed to upgrade Camping Leeditt or Travel Regine,

because they would have had 4.6 base stat as well as the former 5star epics...

about 5star rares, going by base stat again, i would expect Justine or Teacher Deitra this month at back-to-scool for HC

and probably Commander Cattleman for KH later on this year, both drop girls like Metal Noemy...

I do wish they had done more 5 star rare event harem members from villains since only charm has one 5 star rare instead of making epic 5 ones star in epic pachinko because more players could get them and it makes no sense to have legendary or epic 5 star harem members before rare 5 star ones.

4 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Best!!

Good luck.
I was unlucky on the test server when trying to Levitya i tried getting her during the first event and also failed to get her during the revival event as well wasting all my kobans each time if it was not for not that i would be even stronger but it did not stop me getting 1st place in the tower of fame league and now not enough players are in my league group to start another one.

9 minutes ago, Skiron said:

league ended early, promotions were given out but no rewards and again no enlisting due to inactivety...?!

i know there are no rules on a test server and whatever needs to happen will happen,

They reset the league because high ranking players like me had no new league round for over 2 days now.

No new round starts if you get to the wanker 3 rank,

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skiron said:

Investigating the bug where people aren't being put into leagues because of inactivity even when they're currently online during reset. They'll be performing several resets to do so. This was announced on the discord as a "we're about to start doing this" thing. I guess that Kaos happened to have time to do so today. Once they're done I'll pass on the request to post on the forum as well, but that might only happen for big deployments rather than small bug identification.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Investigating the bug where people aren't being put into leagues because of inactivity even when they're currently online during reset. They'll be performing several resets to do so. This was announced on the discord as a "we're about to start doing this" thing. I guess that Kaos happened to have time to do so today. Once they're done I'll pass on the request to post on the forum as well, but that might only happen for big deployments rather than small bug identification.

everything is fine, no panic :)

i realize in such a testing phase putting infos on the forums is not the highest priority,

a little info like this afterwards is all that is needed i would say :)

EDIT: maybe not in chit chat, so ppl are more likely to find it :D

Edited by Skiron
  • Like 1