[ 25-Jun-20 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

FB_Header-1.jpg

Legendary Contests

From the 25th to 29th of June(1 PM GMT+1 to 1 PM GMT+1) 
1 Girl, can be obtained from the Legendary contests

Greetings, potent heroes!

We are very excited to invite you to participate in the Legendary Contests and join this brand new event. From the 25th (1pm UTC+2) to the 29th of June (1pm UTC+2) you will be able to shake up your sex routine and win the biggest reward – a gorgeous Legendary girl!

Only those who have been active in the last 72 hours and are above level 20 will be able to compete for her. Only the heroes who can face the challenges coming their way will have her! Only the strongest dicks will be able to satisfy her tight capricious pussy and give her a big load of cum! 
Filya needs the most potent heroes who can make her cry tears of joy with sperm in her mouth and turn her into dick-riding champion!

Being a powerful witch, Filya is not one of those evil women who are practicing black witchcraft riding on brooms through the nighttime sky. She has a heart of gold, the sweet face of an angel and the sharp mind of a devil. That’s why gorgeous Filya uses her incredible power only for good, always willing to help others by healing their illnesses with her homemade magic potions. The secret ingredient of her enchanted balms is her sweet pussy juice which she squirts in the healing liquid and spreads on all types of wounds. So don’t worry if you get injured in the Enchanted Forest looking for Filya. She knows how to heal you!

But no matter how benevolent Filya is, destiny has not been so good to her! Allergic to sperm, this kinky girl is limited to having only lesbian sex.

An old legend says that one day she will meet the strongest Haremverse heroes who will come to cure her after going through a lot of challenges in order to prove their power. After that her sex life will never be the same and she will become part of their Harems expressing her deep gratitude in 5 quest grades.

ava1.png

JUSZ8Iy.png Filya

On 6/15/2020 at 4:35 PM, Lola Kinkoid said:

Legendary Contests are a new type of event that will last 4 days long. All players that are over level 20 and were active in the last 72 hours before the event starts, will be distributed into Contest brackets of 50 players each. The Special thing about this type of event will be that there will be an Exclusive 5-star Legendary Girl reward (not available on Villains or in Pachinko).

Each day, meaning every 24 hours, there will be a different contest targeting specific actions in the game :

• Contest 1: PvP & Player XP
  • Contest 2: Pachinko or Donations
  • Contest 3: Villains & Energy
  • Contest 4: Girls

Rewards in each contest will be as follow:

• 1st place: 100 shards of the Legendary Girl + 3 Epic x1 Orbs
  • 2nd-4th place: 100 shards of the Legendary Girl 
  • 5th-10th place: 50 shards of the Legendary Girl 
  • 11th-25th place: 25 shards of the Legendary Girl
  • 26th+ place: Legendary Equipment

All players that win the girl before the end of the event will be separated into special brackets in order to continue enjoying the event :). They will have other rewards available:

• 1st place: 1 of Mythic Pachinko x6 Orb + 3 of Epic x1 Orb
  • 2nd-4th place: 1 of Mythic Pachinko x6 Orb 
  • 5th-10th place: 1 of Mythic Pachinko x3 Orb
  • 11th-25th place: 2 of Mythic Pachinko x1 Orb
  • 26th+ place: Legendary Equipment

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 5

Does anyone know if the order of the contests is locked in? I've been sabotaging my mojo for 4 days, and I've also decided not to promote a league in prep for the PVP fights contest. But if that ends up being the first one, as it is in the test server, I probably still won't do very well. I also have a pile of pachinko orbs saved up, and a decent cash bank. But if that one turns into a koban spending spree too, then I'll be out of luck; and that one is 2nd on the test server.

The thing I do have going for me is that at level 325 I probably won't be up against the big spenders at level 400+.

And I did get 9 other accounts ready to enter and take a dive, they range from level 21 to 196. Unfortunately I forgot/lost the login details for 4 others. Drop in the ocean of around 60,000 active accounts, but still, I've done my part to share the love.

• Sad 1

I take back everything bad I've ever said about KK. 11/10 character, good art, a charming 5 star girl, tig ol' bitties and a ginger girl with freckles= I will get the girl no matter what.
You have my undying support KK and I will go buy 1 billion kobans right now!

Jokes aside, while I love the girl just from looking at the 1st pose, the entire concept still sucks ass and I hope you don't keep pushing for this type of event in the future.

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Čamuga said:

Jokes aside, while I love the girl just from looking at the 1st pose, the entire concept still sucks ass and I hope you don't keep pushing for this type of event in the future.

Seconded.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

I take back everything bad I've ever said about KK. 11/10 character, good art, a charming 5 star girl, tig ol' bitties and a ginger girl with freckles= I will get the girl no matter what.
You have my undying support KK and I will go buy 1 billion kobans right now!

Thank god! The art has been approved. We can feel safe now 😀

• Haha 5

Just now, Тёмный Властелин said:

Thank god! The art has been approved. We can feel safe now 😀

I mean just look in the most recent patch notes, look at the new girl that was added in the EP, and then compare with this one. Its a night and day difference!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, pizzaguy said:

I don’t get this contest. What are we supposed to do? Is this a hidden event?

my level is 410 and I play every day. 

It hasn't started yet, it starts tomorrow. Check your activities tab 20 hours from now.

22 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

I mean just look in the most recent patch notes, look at the new girl that was added in the EP, and then compare with this one. Its a night and day difference!

The girls that are supposed to be based on real people, the new EP one, LuxBody and Sara Jay all look terrible, IMO.

• Like 1

I was wondering how this event could look like would it possible for me to obtain the girl. But as a shagger I don't need a 5* charm girl who I never want or could upgrade to her max. so for me it will be definitive a fun this event because if I will get the girl, fine if I only get the other awards, fine. And I can save my kobans. 

• Thinking 1

56 minutes ago, Urist said:

The girls that are supposed to be based on real people, the new EP one, LuxBody and Sara Jay all look terrible, IMO.

On who is she based on lol, Marzia? 🤣
Anyway, I don't wanna completely derail the thread, but to me it's more of a style+details and some more categories, just cuz it's based on a real life person doesn't mean it has to look bad from a technical standpoint. 
Either way, I wish you all good luck in the event and hopefully it doesn't turn out as a disaster that we're all preparing for.

1 hour ago, Urist said:

It hasn't started yet, it starts tomorrow. Check your activities tab 20 hours from now.

That explains a lot. I thought it started on the 24th and that today was Thursday. I can’t explain that. :-)

For the contest, I’ll go all out for a 5* Charm girl. Other than that, I’m at my limit for competition. 

I like the girl but, I'm going into this new type of event with caution. I'm not going to say that I won't use some kobans to try to get her IF I find it worthy, but I'm going to take a wait and see approach first. And the group I end up in will also play a role in my attitude as well.

• Like 1

Like the girl a lot 😍 (we'll see about the event after 🤔)

And I'm charm, so I guess I'm lucky 😅 (if you stick with this, you should/could (using Chthugha's suggestion) have some sort of token that could be traded by a girl for each class... of course, you would have to have 3 girls instead of one 😅😅😅)

But I would really like to know (and thank) about her stats.

My contest "potency" might depend on that 😝

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Thank god! The art has been approved.

Ahem... there's still more poses and scenes to go... so, not so fast! 😅🤣😝

• Haha 1

I like neither the event nor the girl (actually she's quite ugly imo 😐), and i'll hardly be able to compete anyway (terrible reset time for me), so spending kobans would be just a waste.

Maybe i could spend lots of ymens or use tons of books several hours before the reset (or even the night before), but it would likely be a wasted effort as well. We'll see...

• Thinking 2
  • Sad 1

At this point i guess many of you know that i'm against this event and guess what : She is legendary 5 stars, she is beautiful, she is charm (my class). i think i descended into my very personal game hell, a beautiful creature passing by my eyes without getting her (becouse i know this is my future with my limited resources :) ). And even if i get her, thanks to some divine whim, i don't think my feedback will be positive anyway. Good luck to all and, who can, have fun

Just reading the comments above and that is why I like this game.  Some think Sara Jay and Lux Body look terrible, while I and some others want those 2 in our harems. :)

Personally I think Lux Body and Sara Jay are HOT.

image.thumb.png.f23dd77d0cf9d19db33760e9add469d5.png
image.thumb.png.98366bf3173e36fc820554cdd679acf4.png

Good luck to all in the next event.

This site covers almost the full spectrum of ladies.

I love the girl :x . Although she is charm I will try to get her.

Suggestion: Make a budget of how much are you willing to spend in kobans (specially), ymens and books during the contests. Remember that four 25th places are as good as an outright win, but the difference in resources needed will be abismal. A limit on 7000 kobans would be reasonable for a legendary 5 stars girl especially if she is your class. Even if you spend a bit more, having a limit beforehand can help to know if you are overdoing it. Regarding the Ymens, 500 M would suffice if people don't go crazy.

Edit: >You can take these quantities as an upper reference for high levels, but for medium or low levels the requiremens to get a good place will be less for sure.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, jelom said:

I love the girl :x . (Same here) Although she is charm I will try to get her.

Suggestion: Make a budget of how much are you willing to spend in kobans (specially), ymens and books during the contests. (To know her value, I need her stats) Remember that four 25th places are as good as an outright win (agreed), but the difference in resources needed will be abismal (😨). A limit on 7000 (😰) kobans would be reasonable for a legendary 5 stars girl especially if she is your class. Even if you spend a bit more, having a limit beforehand can help to know if you are overdoing it. Regarding the Ymens, 500 M (*dies* You mean Millions???) would suffice if people don't go crazy. (These values are crazy, jelom 😅😂)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

@Karyia I know the values are high, but I take as reference level 400+ and I wouldn't be surprised if some people spend a lot more at those levels.

7000 Kobans are not so high compared with EPx10 (5400 Kobans), and I see routinely spendings over 100 millions Ymens in contests at those levels.

That's why I said you to make a budget beforehand. For level 200-300 you probably can get the girls with a lot less than that.

Edited by jelom
  • Thanks 1

Just now, jelom said:

@Karyia I know the values are high, but I wouldn't be surprised if some people spend a lot more at level 400+.

7000 Kobans are not so high compared with EPx10 (5400 Kobans), and I see routinely spendings over 100 millions Ymens in contests

I understand. 👍

The competition should drive them higher than normal, at the very least, for the first few contests (if not all).

I was just "awed" (literally) by the yemens value 😅

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you share this info so we have a better/closer idea of things 👌👍

I hope I can get a shot at her, as I do really like her artwork.

But I currently can't "go for it" for several 5-star girls, so I need to know if she's an upgrade for the battles too ;)🙏