[ 25-Jun-20 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

What has happened to game?It is SLOW!after every click theres 10-30 second wait,it IS only this game,everything else works as should.

So,is server overbusy and can we expect some sort of fix before event over?

yours:ted

• Like 2

An hour in and I'm in 3rd. 2nd, 3rd and 4th are all in a very tight race around 11k points. 1st is at 16k. That might be koban spending but it's hard to say for sure. Only 23 players have any points though, so that's encouraging.

hace 51 minutos, GeorgeMTO dijo:

This happens every week since they moved the reset time. Laggy for the first hour or so after league reset. 

no is true

the server allways slow when event start because a lot people logged at same time and server have more people playing

in old reset time had the same problem(and some times the event no worked)

the solution is easy(put other bar in blue for example with more combativity ,experience and leagus tickets with 3 or 5 hours waiting),then some people can enter after 2 or 4 hours of starting the event

1626233337_suplementodeenergiaycombativity.JPG.0a8c9b8d463871f860f0963e9a247918.JPG

For some reason when I click on event it shows me "Contests", old one, completed, with rewards to be claimed. Is something wrong and it sends me to the wrong place or I should claim rewards? Can someone show me how its supposed to look?

53 minutes ago, Joker555 said:

For some reason when I click on event it shows me "Contests", old one, completed, with rewards to be claimed. Is something wrong and it sends me to the wrong place or I should claim rewards? Can someone show me how its supposed to look?

After claiming old contests rewards it now shows me "new contests will be up in 21h". Welp

It looks like this:111633224_HHLcontest.thumb.png.1fa273c3b9a7d396eb4879f4a3180c45.png

And you can see I also have a regular contest below. At the beginning of the day, my reward for yesterday's contest was above the legendary contest. You ought to file a bug report if you should be enrolled but aren't.

16 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

By the looks of it I'm gonna get the girl on day 1,

The trouble with that is that at literally any moment, someone (or 4 someones) could come out of nowhere to get 300 league wins. And if anyone were planning to do that, it would make the most sense to do it 5 minutes before the contest close.

15 hours ago, Slynia said:

I will see how insane my brackets are the first 3 days and try to spend as little as possible.
I do have a backup plan for the last day in case everyone is spending insane amounts of resources for the first 3 days, I think this should be enough at least to get me the girl. 

my thoughts exactly, for the last couple of months I've been saving the rewards and making sure to use every market refresh for books so I can drop them all at once for contests from time to time (only used up to green so far)

books.png

Edited by limpo
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, limpo said:

my thoughts exactly, for the last couple of months I've been saving the rewards and making sure to use every market refresh for books so I can drop them all at once for contests from time to time (only used up to green so far)

God damn and here I thought I was doing well with 100+ of yellow and 80+ purple books... I was hoping to be able to snatch the girl at the 4th contest if worse comes to worst....

37 minutes ago, limpo said:

Jeez. I hope we won't end up in the same bracket if it ends p being very competitive 😂

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Good luck everyone, may you not be bracketed with Jelom! :D 

I am been nice 😇, just a bit more to the 4th place is enough for me, but a 5th-10th isn't bad either. Let's wait until tomorrow to see how the situation develops. Nothing different from a normal contest. There are even 5 players without points yet.

image.thumb.png.730285e15f2911f5d4685d3fab56a7c1.png

• Haha 4

I think some players did miss one point considering getting the girl from event.It is easy,really easy get in top 25,so if you play just a little bit every day,you will get that 25 affection every day ending up having girl.

And for those who are getting it in day one or so,it would be kind to slow down after so others have better odds to finish too.Theres never too much kindness in world 🤗

8 minutes ago, Tedddy said:

I think some players did miss one point considering getting the girl from event.It is easy,really easy get in top 25,so if you play just a little bit every day,you will get that 25 affection every day ending up having girl.

And for those who are getting it in day one or so,it would be kind to slow down after so others have better odds to finish too.Theres never too much kindness in world 🤗

They guys wo got the girl are going into a different event where you can win different prizes. This way they cant steal first place from the players who still need the girl

1 minute ago, Tedddy said:

mmmm...that sounds goooood.i think i rushreaded event news if it said that somewhere...

they said it while this event was still in developement. If then did NOT implement this, then this event is even worse than the path of attraction