• Clerk Delicia
    • Ice Cream Vendor Deniz
    • Neighbourly Chamelea
    • Homely Treasure
    • Bingewatching Samane
    • Ticket Inspector Kalissa
    • Delivery Girl Nikukawa

hace 6 horas, DocJD dijo:

It took me 2 days for Deniz, 3 days for Chamelia and 4 days for Delicia.

Ah! I can feel the envy rising in me. I needed 5 days to get Chamelea, 4 for Deniz and 3 days after starting with Delicia I'm still at 44 shards with 60 hours left.

In any case, congratulations.

3 hours ago, Eman said:

Ah! I can feel the envy rising in me. I needed 5 days to get Chamelea, 4 for Deniz and 3 days after starting with Delicia I'm still at 44 shards with 60 hours left.

In any case, congratulations.

When your 1 upmanship demands you get in a time machine to post about your 12 days worth of effort on day 10.

• Haha 9

hace 16 horas, GeorgeMTO dijo:

When your 1 upmanship demands you get in a time machine to post about your 12 days worth of effort on day 10.

Or be a sensible beign and realize that it's not about full days :-P.

Chamelea from day 1 to beginning of day 5. Deniz from the rest of day 5 to roughly half way day 8. And Delicia from the rest of day 8 and still going.

If I could get a time machine, I would have to worry about when I'll get the third girl, I would have used some of my inmense fortune to get them all the first day.

1 hour ago, Eman said:

Or be a sensible beign and realize that it's not about full days :-P.

Chamelea from day 1 to beginning of day 5. Deniz from the rest of day 5 to roughly half way day 8. And Delicia from the rest of day 8 and still going.

If I could get a time machine, I would have to worry about when I'll get the third girl, I would have used some of my inmense fortune to get them all the first day.

That's not how time works...
A day in this context is not "today --> sleep --> tomorrow", therefore a day has passed.
Yes, that would be on the next day, but when keeping track of data, that would be an amount of hours (+ minutes + seconds) that has passed, where a day is defined as the time it takes the Earth to rotate around its axis, which is roughly equal to 24 hours.
With the current reset time, for Europeans the event day starts in the afternoon, by which time several hours of "the day" have already passed, and it would be weird to say that the first day of the event ends when you go to sleep that evening, simply because by that time not even half the event day has finished.
So to summarize, if you try to make an impression on how long it takes, don't take days with that very loose definition, it simply doesn't work like that.

• Like 2

Well... With a little over 17 hours left in the event, so far I have acquired Clerk Delicia, Ice Cream Vendor Deniz, and will eventually recruit Lifeguard Octavia.  Only have 43/100 shards for Neighborly Chamelia so I'd be surprised if I got the other 57 shards for her.  But, overall, with my low expectations, another great event for me.  Good luck everyone.

En 11/7/2020 a las 21:41, Chthugha dijo:

That's not how time works...
A day in this context is not "today --> sleep --> tomorrow", therefore a day has passed.
Yes, that would be on the next day, but when keeping track of data, that would be an amount of hours (+ minutes + seconds) that has passed, where a day is defined as the time it takes the Earth to rotate around its axis, which is roughly equal to 24 hours.
With the current reset time, for Europeans the event day starts in the afternoon, by which time several hours of "the day" have already passed, and it would be weird to say that the first day of the event ends when you go to sleep that evening, simply because by that time not even half the event day has finished.
So to summarize, if you try to make an impression on how long it takes, don't take days with that very loose definition, it simply doesn't work like that.

I don't recall reading comments from any, say Australians or Canadians, arguing that the talks about how many days had passed in an event were wrong because that's not how it worked with their reset time. Yet the reset time gets changed and and now it's not right to talk like that anymore.

Interesting.

I guess, then, that I can't say that I'll have to rely on tomorrow's overnight fights to get the remaining 3 shards I need to get Delicia.

• Like 1

Il 1/7/2020 in 19:05 , Eman ha scritto:

In my opinion, it would be odd to change the order of the events. And, if their goal is to make us spend as much money many kobans as possible, the having the Anniversary and PoA one after the other is a good way to make that happen.

That is, of course, if this year's anniversary is better than the one from last year, because if it's like that one... well, many of use won't have any reason to spend a koban.

*Edit*

Regarding the event, it's a shame that Samane is a Pachinko girl, but you can't always get what you want.

But, isn't it weird that the Girls Next door happen to be a cosmic entity of fire, a jellyfish girl and a shapeshifter? What kind of neighbourhood is that?! 😂

I came here just to say "Told ya!"

• Haha 1

All these esoteric time-travellers!  It makes my head spin and might even speed up the earth's rotation.

Anyway, I'm close to finishing. I got all four available non-Pachinko girls, plus Kalissa in Peregrine Took.  Not a bad event for me.  With Delicia on 99 shards, I should get her in Adrian'smole before the end, but my chances for Lili of getting Deniz look slim.  In all other accounts, it's all four.

Best of luck everyone and congrats to those who were successful.

I didn't vote this time around.  None of the girls really appealed or stood out from the others.

• Like 1

finished the event a few hours after game-day 12 has started. I had a very rough start with only a few shards after 3 days (dont know the exact amount anymore, but it wasnt really more than 10-20 shards and only 4-6 drops) but then i got at least some more drops with max amount and at game-day 10 I was on average and after I did a refill on game-day 11 to get a top4 in contest I was finally ahead.

Good luck to all who only have a few fights left!

• Like 1

On 7/10/2020 at 5:58 PM, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes, it's probably no coincidence that her name is most likely derived from chameleon, a weird lizard with swivelling eyes and which can change colour and patterning according to the substrate it is rested on - an effective camoflage.  What is really interesting is that an octopus can do the same, and can also change colour and patterning to reflect its moods or fears.  However, this ability was not reflected in the character of Octavia.  That would've been really interesting - and scary.  But Octavia is a very sweet and giving haremette, so 'scary' is not part of her persona.  I'll judge her better in this current version when I eventually get her.

I completely agree with where the name came from.

Event over, and I got all 4 non-Pachinko. 2 Refills used for Deniz, but that's pretty decent.

July so far:

Girls added to my harem: 5
Girls added in game: 8

So, i somehow thought there was another boss next, but it was Donatien, so i got Chamelea, and got to draw 2 times in the Pachinko from Koban income, got Deniz and Kalissa. Sadly i mistimed the time to claim Octavia apparently, since i was done but can't claim her anymore by now. I really dislike that the period to do so is so short, tbh, but my own fault i guess.

Edit: Nevermind lol, she randomly popped up after clicking contests for about the 3rd time.

Edited by LuxFF