• Dakishi
    • Kuchi
    • Clitario
    • Magician Crystal
    • Dezy
    • Halsey
    • Kaito
    • (None)

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

E6tD3zW.jpg?1

From July 18 to July 24 (1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 to 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2) - 6 day event Anniversary even with 20 girls in the game.

Find 19 girls including 2 new exclusive girls in the Pachinko,
7 of the event specific girls plus other non-event girls can be obtained from the villains,
and 1 can be obtained from the Daily Missions.

The Anniversary Orgy

Hope you are not tired, my potent hero!

This was just the foreplay! Now let’s continue with a good old Haremverse Orgy- because no party is complete without one! It will start on the 18th (1 pm UTC+2) and will end on the 24th (1 pm UTC+2) of July 2020. And yes, you guessed it: this will be the biggest of the Orgy Days to date! Horny girls from different parts of the Haremverse will wait for their turn to get down and dirty with you, darling.

There are seven villains who are keeping seven gorgeous beauties away from your Harem and five special anniversary girls, revived for the orgy. Dark Lord is holding sweet Berry, Ninja Spy gorgeous Oxton, Gruntt has Professor Kerimi. Edwarda is keeping horny Rebecca, Donatien- sexy Quinn. Find Kenzie with Silvanus and the newcomer Jana with Bremen. Finalmecia is keeping Solaria & Umbria imprisoned and Roko- Camile. Karole has Summer Geekette, Jackson’s Crew-Beach Samane and Pandora Witch- Lilly! But that’s not all, hero!

Another 21 girls are waiting for you in the Event Pachinko, sweety. Out-of-this-world Oleya will be yours if you complete all the Daily Sexy Missions. Let me do the math for you: that’s a total of 35 girls! All waiting for your hard cock! Don’t keep them waiting any longer, honey!

34 girls

Mission Girl

g37VOVg.png

Oleya

Boss Girls

qnGQUjz.pngQrB60Ef.pngZvvMKNY.pngrkJnbZh.png

Berry                                                        Oxton                                                  Professor Kerimi                                          Rebecca

dXk0QWX.png5LBuyWu.png0JmDzsb.pngn82f41Y.png

Quinn                                                           Kenzie                                                      Jana                                                     Solaria & Umbria

TguSN9L.pngDoVcuwU.pngeoDeg3A.png5MOqilg.png

Camile                                                Summer Geekette                                 Beach Samane                                                        Lilly

Event Pachinko Girls

zkx8kO7.pngHHmWb4G.pngK7Liagt.pngUhtAl6v.png

Cupid-chan                                                 Spring Spirit                                                     Ishtar                                            Festival Geekette

0K4ng12.pngrXbHQAl.pngcXM3rkB.pngl0NHqPH.png

Boku Mi Mai                                                   Beach Eugenie                                      Mountain Sophie                            Summer Red Battler

RLSERHe.pngdA0Mbii.pngsCrKBUx.png1bHN4Nh.png

Camping Leedit                                             Nemah                                                     Aurora                                                    Hariki          

9p4UX0l.pngjaT2BEb.pngP5eFF1d.pngBRr78pQ.png

Paris                                                           Rosy                                                 Dakishi                                                        Kuchi

GueRIY1.pngzn2B8K0.pngPXH5Y3o.png

Clitario                                                    Magician Crystal                                                      Dezy        

8PDBiS7.pngFC1Gm0H.png

Halsey                                                       Kaito

gOT6qgm.png

New Redeem Code: https://twitter.com/hentai__heroes/status/1284459165205831686

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 6

too less girls, bad drop rate, not worthy of an anniversary

ironie off

honestly: really looking forward, it seems like there are many girls available I did not have in my harem and it's lesssssssssssss expensive than this foreplay event

Edited by blaa
  • Haha 4

An extra day sounds good. But it'll all depend on which girls and where, of course.

And those two big boxes, whatever they are :D 

Should be able to get more than the 50 shards I got for the anniversary anyway 🙄😅😂

For once, they actually posted the in-game news announcement before the event launch (an hour and a half, which is good enough to make plans). If it was intentional (#notabug ^^) then it's a clear improvement, and I'm thankful for that. Now I just hope there won't be too many last-minute changes from the announced list to the released one.

In the meantime, I seized this opportunity to do my research in advance, without the pressure of wanting to start using my combativity ASAP as is usually the case. I thought I'd share, if it helps anyone else plan their event as well. Here goes:

Missions: Oleya (Space Girls 2019 daily missions - RARE)
DL: Berry (Perma EP)
Ninja: Oxton (Retro-future girls 2018-19)
Gruntt: Professor Kerimi (Space Girls 2019 - RARE)
Edwa: Rebecca (Retro-future girls 2018-19 - RARE)
Dona: Quinn (Space Girls 2019)
Silva: Kenzie (Perma EP)
Bremen: Jana (new Perma EP)
Final: Solaria&Umbria (Perma EP)
Roko: Camile (Perma EP)
Karo: Summer Geekette (Summer Life 2017-18-19 formerly EvP-only - FIVE STARS)
Jacks: Beach Samane (Summer Life 2017-18-19 formerly EvP-only)

Pando: Lilly (Perma EP)

I've bolded all the revived event girls. This makes 3 from Space Girls 2019, and 2 each from Retro-future girls & Summer Life, including 2 who have never been available on a villain before. The other 6 girls are all EP permanent girls, including 1 new girl introduced through this event. Hope this helps.

PS: No regular map girl disguised as an event girl this time! ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
(I initially missed that Rebecca is also a Rare)
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 5

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

For once, they actually posted the in-game news announcement before the event launch (an hour and a half, which is good enough to make plans). If it was intentional (#notabug ^^) then it's a clear improvement, and I'm thankful for that. Now I just hope there won't be too many last-minute changes from the announced list to the released one.

Fully agree 👍👏

I'm also assuming these are the new girls for the event ^_^ 

1500x500.jpg

• Like 1

They definitely are, but one of them will be pachinko only. The other will be Jana.

EDIT: And... they've just removed the post a minute or so ago. ^^ So it seems that it was just an error and not a deliberate improvement, unfortunately... Oh well. For once, it benefits us (unless they switch everything around just to spite me ^^).

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Missions: Oleya (Space Girls 2019 daily missions - RARE)
DL: Berry (Perma EP)
Ninja: Oxton (Retro-future girls 2018-19)
Gruntt: Professor Kerimi (Space Girls 2019 - RARE)
Edwa: Rebecca (Retro-future girls 2018-19)
Dona: Quinn (Space Girls 2019)
Silva: Kenzie (Perma EP)
Bremen: Jana (new Perma EP)
Final: Solaria&Umbria (Perma EP)
Roko: Camile (Perma EP)
Karo: Summer Geekette (Summer Life 2017-18-19 formerly EvP-only - FIVE STARS)
Jacks: Beach Samane (Summer Life 2017-18-19 formerly EvP-only)

Pando: Lilly (Perma EP)

I also done my "bit" of this.

I currently have 3 of those and MIGHT get to "Karo" during the event... which I would really like, as Summer Geekette is a priority 😅👌

I'm also looking forward to having a shot at my avi girl (even if they're just missions) :D 

• Like 2

Beach Samane is the girl I most want from this, I've always been curious how she's considered charm since Samane is the least charming girl ever in the story. And she's on the boss I want to farm out anyway, which is good. Let's just hope the drop rate is better.

• Thinking 1

2 minutes ago, Urist said:

Beach Samane is the girl I most want from this, I've always been curious how she's considered charm since Samane is the least charming girl ever in the story. And she's on the boss I want to farm out anyway, which is good. Let's just hope the drop rate is better.

Oh that logic is always awful. Kinkoid have basically no justification for the classes most of the time.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, jjjggg said:

Has anyone else already seen a better drop rate in this event? Was rolling the normal 2's and 4's on Finalmecia for Solaria and Umbria and suddenly got a 12??

Orgy Days is always a 1-12 shard range. This is normal.

2 minutes ago, mikcris said:

I does not make sense. The announcement says something and in reality it is something else. I believe due to the anniversary booze the developers forgot how to count.

From the 18th to the 24th I count 7 days, the event is 5 days.

Seems they did indeed make an error. However so did you. 18th to reset on the 24th is 6 days.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Orgy Days is always a 1-12 shard range. This is normal.

Seems they did indeed make an error. However so did you. 18th to reset on the 24th is 6 days.

Ahh ok thanks for the clarification

ERROR: The event widget is missing a number of villain girls (but they're still available on the announced villains, it's just that they forgot to include the link to them).

Apart from that, they didn't change anything from the accidentally announced list. I'm still disappointed that it wasn't a courtesy heads-up but just a "mistake" for them to post that actually a bit before the launch. Oh well.

And also back to anti-epilepsy mode. For those like me who don't use deep scripts like many players, here's what to block with your UBO or other simple tool:

https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/backgrounds/2200x/homepage_steampunk.jpg
https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/backgrounds/2200x/homepage_space.jpg
https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/backgrounds/2200x/homepage_summer.jpg

You'll get a blank background, which is a bit depressing, but at least it won't drive you mad and/or give you migraines. Cheers.

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

ERROR: The event widget is missing a number of villain girls (but they're still available on the announced villains, it's just that they forgot to include the link to them).

Apart from that, they didn't change anything from the accidentally announced list. I'm still disappointed that it wasn't a courtesy heads-up but just a "mistake" for them to post that actually a bit before the launch. Oh well.

And also back to anti-epilepsy mode. For those like me who don't use deep scripts like many players, here's what to block with your UBO or other simple tool:

https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/backgrounds/2200x/homepage_steampunk.jpg
https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/backgrounds/2200x/homepage_space.jpg
https://hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/backgrounds/2200x/homepage_summer.jpg

You'll get a blank background, which is a bit depressing, but at least it won't drive you mad and/or give you migraines. Cheers.

There's 5 missing girls in event window: Berry, Kenzie, Solaria & Umbria, Camile, Lilly. All of them are present on their respective bosses, but with no visual reminder about it and a shortcut in event window I think a lot of people will miss them.

Thanks for the reminder, I added those blocks in the main thread about Orgy's background.

• Thanks 5

15 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Big box today:

1352129422_-1.thumb.jpg.3fbbbcf90ca7d9fd99983128bfab36e3.jpg

Yeah no defending this here. The fact that they consider this to be a big box, and thus a significantly better reward than 60 kobans? Fucking ridiculous. It'd be fine in a normal box, I'd have even been fine with this being a single Epic pachinko orb (as that's got a value 9x as great as the kobans according to Kinkoid), but this is just insulting.

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yeah no defending this here. The fact that they consider this to be a big box, and thus a significantly better reward than 60 kobans? Fucking ridiculous. It'd be fine in a normal box, I'd have even been fine with this being a single Epic pachinko orb (as that's got a value 9x as great as the kobans according to Kinkoid), but this is just insulting.

Maybe the 60 kobans were suppose to be the big box?

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 18-Jul-20 ] The Anniversary Orgy - Discussion