How to make beautiful boss girls available to the player and not break the logic of the whole story.

Lemus

The introduction of the 14th world and the appearance there of a boss-girl who with her beauty can overshadow half or even more of your harem I see over and over again conversations (forum, chat, discord) that it would be nice to get it for yourself, for more, so to speak, detailed and close acquaintance.

Nike.thumb.png.c6500db0994c68d9030a3124764be998.png

That's just before when this kind of thing was offered for Finalmecia and Karole authors answered that it wouldn't happen, because it would destroy the logic of the whole story, which is actually quite difficult to argue with.

Finalmecia.thumb.png.5b8361f7a7531083e924fe0f2d61839e.pngKarole.thumb.png.f93fe5a16e1d73568365eba9823cf664.png

However, it seems to me that there is a simple way to reconcile the wishes of players and the arguments of the developers. We have a girl in the game - Chamelea. And she has the ability to copy the appearance of other people. I think there is no need to explain further - the idea is already quite obvious. And if you add Edwarda to them, you can, for example, make a whole set of girls for the path of attraction by calling it "festival of fake villains" or something like that.

Chamelea.thumb.png.52d028d5b0b87b0c8e395b44c54672a1.png

The only thing you can be afraid of is trying to "redraw" the girls by hiring artists who draw with their feet (hello poor Shina) so that the result of this looks more terrible than atomic war and the world pandemic at the same time, which will completely ruin the whole idea.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

I think there're multiple ideas of how it could be done and I think all of them have been brought at some point in time before. So as it was said before, if they wanted to add them in the harem - they would. And as GeorgeMTO said, FAB has been made of aware of those things and still says that there's no plan to add villains as haremettes. You know what, I'll even compile a list.

How to make a version of villain girl which could be recruited:

• Make them a redemption arc to have an ability to recruit exactly her. (which could still happen at the end of the story)
  • Make their actual copy which you somehow manage to redeem. After death, through shinigami shenanigans for example. (after the original body is lost/destroyed)
  • Make their copy which is recruitable for some reason. A clone for example. (which also would potentially require a redemption)
  • Make them seduce the hero and add them into your harem, while giving an impression that they had a change of heart. And make it an actual plan to undermine, weaken or destroy the hero in the end. And just never take them away from your harem after that plan came into motion.
  • Make them not realize who you are and recruit them without them knowing that this is you. (like that moment with Karole)
  • Make both of you not realize who both of you are and recruit them in your harem. (different twist on the previous one)
  • Make them not realize who you are and recruit them, while they are a different version of themselves. (still a villain, but doesn't know that you are a hero yet)
  • Make the copy of their soul which you somehow manage to redeem and then put it back in the body that resemble hers. (a variant of previous ones with extra steps) 
  • Make the event where their mind is reset or wiped out clean. Like a hypnosis or they got hit in the head and got an amnesia.
  • Make the event where they are temporary no longer in control of their body or soul. Like a possession by ghost or hypnosis. (there's a variant in category below)
  • Make the event where they lost their body and now different soul is in their body. Like a soul swap and villain has a new body now. (should be in category below)
  • Make their physical copy without soul. An android or robot for example.
  • Make their alternate version from different world. From the universe where Bunny is evil and these girls are heroes. Or an alternative timeline, where Edwarda, Finalmecia, Karole and Nike started a girl band, etc.
  • Make their "before becoming evil" version. From time-traveling or other time paradox. etc
  • Make their "future" version, where they stopped being evil. Another variant of time paradox. etc

Now onto versions that are not them:

• Make her a twin sister which is recruitable.
  • Make her a twin brother who is now a girl with exactly the same body as villain, because they're still twins.
  • Make an infiltration mission, where some of your girls have to look and act like those villains.
  • Make a cosplay event where girls dress up as villains. (1 girl - 1 villain)
  • Make a recruitable girl who is obsessed with cosplay of villains and her poses are focused on recreating those villains. (1 girl - more than 1 villain)
  • Make a shapeshifter girl (like Chamelea) who can literally take their form and use that to recreate villains.
  • Make a girl who can closely resemble the villain in other way. Same looking people, her mother or a slime who can turn into the form similar to villain. (as before, but with imperfections)
  • Make a girl who admired and wanted to become the villain and tried to copy everything about her. (Will requires a redemption or something similar)
  • Make a girl who grew into the exact same shape or form as villain, but with different soul. Idk, Karole's favourite flower grew into her physical copy for example.
  • Make the girl with manipulation ability (like a puppet-master girl) who can control the moves of the villain.
  • Make the girl with possession ability (like a ghost girl) who can enter the body of villain girl and control her moves and speech/expressions. (repeat, focus on new girl)
  • Make an actual physical body of the villain with different soul inside. Like an item swapped souls for example or something like that. (repeat. should be here, not above)

Did I cover everything? I will add if I missed something.

Also, some of those variants could also be used to explain why we have those horrible versions of girls, like an Anniversary Shina.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Lemus said:

[...] artists who draw with their feet [...]

I cannot even pick a pencil with my feet. Artists I have seen their pictures drawn with their feet - pictures looked amazing, regardless the technique.

And no, I'm happy to never get Karole into my harem - that way she will always stay adorable!

Edited by windia

Look at it like this; villains get way more stage time in the story than most of the girls will ever get, even if they have multiple obtainable versions. For example with Finalmecia; I remember at least three big scrolls with her fucking. I still don't get why people want her... she is one ugly hag. Only thing I can conclude is that they are fixated on those massive floaters.

• Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

16 minutes ago, windia said:

I cannot even pick a pencil with my feet. Artists I have seen their pictures drawn with their feet - pictures looked amazing, regardless the technique.

It's from Spy's survey among french players. This was said about Anniversary Shina: "Dessinée avec les pieds." - "Drawn with the feet". A really lovely phrase.

12 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Look at it like this; villains get way more stage time in the story than most of the girls will ever get, even if they have multiple obtainable versions. For example with Finalmecia; I remember at least three big scrolls with her fucking. I still don't get why people want her... she is one ugly hag. Only thing I can conclude is that they are fixated on those massive floaters.

I think it's more about "Gotta catch them all !" mentality. If she's a girl and she exists in the game then she should also become a haremette at some point in the game.

I'll just quote myself from another thread:

On 8/19/2020 at 2:28 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Even more now than ever. I'd even like Edwarda in my harem, although I know she's not everyone's cup of tea, and obviously Karole, Final, Pando and now Nike perhaps above all. I've been giving this a lot of thought and it seems insane that Kinkoid would waste so much potential by not using these established and popular characters (or at least variants of them) when we have so many different versions of Bunny, Lupa, and others... I know about the because Fab said no "rule", and I think it makes no sense (especially when some of these characters are absolutely okay for our harems in HentaiClicker), but beyond that. They specialize in making variant versions of the same girls over and over again (and that's part of the appeal, although it's also nice to get new ones as well).

Why on Earth wouldn't they make, for instance, a parallel dimension event in which the bad guys and good guys are reversed, and let us collect Good Girl Karole, Heroic Finalmecia, or Angelic Nike? It wouldn't break Fab's whim "rule", it would make tons of players happy, and also open up the doors for other really cool possibilities like Devious Lupa, Evil Bunny, or say, Vicious Agate. Food for thought...

I don't dislike other suggestions in this thread either. Chamelea could work, although it wouldn't make for one neat theme for an event as the parallel dimension idea.

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I still don't get why people want her... she is one ugly hag. Only thing I can conclude is that they are fixated on those massive floaters.

To each their own, and it's good to have variety. I'm glad that I don't find every single girl as attractive as the others, because that would be super samey and boring, and it would inevitably mean that someone with different tastes would find nothing to their liking. And I mean this art quality notwithstanding. I'm not a big fan of she-hulk type girls, for instance but I'm glad they're in the game for those who are. This should also extend to kinks and fetishes, imho. They've been playing a bit too safe and generic for most of the game's history as far as I'm concerned. So, while I'm not into bondage myself, that recent change of pace was still welcomed and encouraging. It opens the possibility for more variety.

I'm very much into Finalmecia myself, and no it doesn't have much to do with her boobs. It's a mix of her design and her personality. Again, to each their own.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'll just quote myself from another thread:

I don't dislike other suggestions in this thread either. Chamelea could work, although it wouldn't make for one neat theme for an event as the parallel dimension idea.

To each their own, and it's good to have variety. I'm glad that I don't find every single girl as attractive as the others, because that would be super samey and boring, and it would inevitably mean that someone with different tastes would find nothing to their liking. And I mean this art quality notwithstanding. I'm not a big fan of she-hulk type girls, for instance but I'm glad they're in the game for those who are. This should also extend to kinks and fetishes, imho. They've been playing a bit too safe and generic for most of the game's history as far as I'm concerned. So, while I'm not into bondage myself, that recent change of pace was still welcomed and encouraging. It opens the possibility for more variety.

I'm very much into Finalmecia myself, and no it doesn't have much to do with her boobs. It's a mix of her design and her personality. Again, to each their own.

Yeah, to each their own. I just can't see it with Finalmecia myself 😂 I am a face guy, which is why I am also not into yanderes. Finalmecia's body is great, although in my opinion the tits are too big. Her face is just a turn-off for me. Anyway, to each their own.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...