• \___________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Venam. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Miyu. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Well I'm unsurprised that the anniv special PoA had better rewards. It wouldn't be special if it had the common rewards now would it?

Eh, I don't pretend to be an amateur art critic. It's better than I can draw and it's not like I'm spending actual money on them when it's just d3 rewards.

Oh yeah I agree, the anniversary rewards were special that was my point, although I probably wasnt specific enough.
Guess this is where we differ though, since you're in D3 this isnt thatbig of a deal, but to me in D1 (and anyone below me I'm sure) it really sucks. 
Also I agree with @Dildobengan here, I was hoping that at least PoA would yield good art (guess I had the wrong impression from the first 2 versions of this event), because I won't otherwise spend kobans on regular events...

Oh, wow. So they decided to continue butcher our girls with art instead of creating new girls for whom this art would actually be fitting, huh?

Rewards are worth it for 7200 kobans, but those girls... I don't want any of them.

Btw, can we have a poll to see if players recognize these girls? Cause if not for the Venam parody, I wouldn't even thought about looking at others with an attempt to recognize who they tried to butcher this time and honestly, I recognized only Sady and have to search the forum (thanks FinderKeeper!) who were the other two girls.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Eh, I don't pretend to be an amateur art critic. It's better than I can draw and it's not like I'm spending actual money on them when it's just d3 rewards.

You don't really need to be able to "do better" to be able to criticise something, if you are a consumer. Think of it as food that you order in cafe. If it tastes awful and complicated to make, it doesn't mean you have to learn how to cook it better in order to think that its "not good"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Rewards are fine and the girls are...... well different but interesting ( specially the new venam's art has something that make me want to see more) i won't express any judgement before seeing the scenes and the poses, for now i'm ok (and yes maybe the art of the heatwave was better, well not for zeina but then again here i don't see any huge "abominations", like my poor shina XD so to me all good for now)

image.png.a4628c08337fbd1a519a4e3f5900226b.png
Also this is pretty lame. Instead of doubling rewards as they used to, they decided to do this, and it sucks. As if more "sweets" will get us to pay more kobans for this butchery...
Even they know that people would need more incentive to blow 7.2k kobans, whereas that incentive wasnt needed for the 2nd PoA (where all girls looked great apart from Lola, and I think she was weird/subpar but I know that this is an unpopular opinion so most people liked her as well)... really makes you think 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I already have other versions of Venam and got Sady, and they were easy to recognize. I got Miyu during the Orgy days from the Epic Pachinko, so I'm not yet used to her, but it looks very similar to her other form. But Cunegonde... it could have been better.

At least she's miles better than the SHina we got at the start of the month or Heatwave Zeina, so that makes three great girls and one that's not as well done, but that at least it's not as bad as it could have been.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Btw, can we have a poll to see if players recognize these girls? Cause if not for the Venam parody, I wouldn't even thought about looking at others with an attempt to recognize who they tried to butcher this time and honestly, I recognized only Sady and have to search the forum (thanks FinderKeeper!) who were the other two girls.

Easy to recognise all of them since all of them are a different version of a a girl that is a parody of a girl from popular anime/manga. That being said, I only like affection poses from "locked behind kobans" girls, but even then regular look is weird, and affection poses are "ok, I guess, but not going to bother"

Just now, Čamuga said:

image.png.a4628c08337fbd1a519a4e3f5900226b.png
Also this is pretty lame. Instead of doubling rewards as they used to, they decided to do this, and it sucks. As if more "sweets" will get us to pay more kobans for this butchery...
Even they know that people would need more incentive to blow 7.2k kobans, whereas that incentive wasnt needed for the 2nd PoA (where all girls looked great apart from Lola, and I think she was weird/subpar but I know that this is an unpopular opinion so most people liked her as well)... really makes you think 🤔

There were people who complained in the first two that the rewards were exactly the same again in the locked path. Can't please everyone.

Just now, BIG DICK BIG BALLS said:

how to get kobans easily?

Credit card.

In terms of gameplay, do all your daily missions for a reward. Try to make top 4 in contests. Compete in the leagues in the Tower of Fame.

• Like 2

Just now, GeorgeMTO said:

There were people who complained in the first two that the rewards were exactly the same again in the locked path. Can't please everyone..

Pardon me but I sincerely doubt that that's the complaint KK listened to about PoA 🤣
It makes it feel like the free path is the lame one, where this event isnt even worth bothering unless you pay the Kobans, and the rewards feel subpar (when compared to the 7.2k Path), even if they arent. it just gives the wrong impression even if that's not their intent.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BIG DICK BIG BALLS said:

how to get kobans easily?

8 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

do all your daily missions for a reward. Try to make top 4 in contests. Compete in the leagues in the Tower of Fame

And complete the sex friend list in our menu you get kobans if you do some vist/accounts to other sites/games

I think becouse the last one was meant to be a special anniversary one @Rysiek17

Edited by Xemnas

Just now, Zanko said:

Well damn... I'm burnt out of Champion Tickets because I spent all 500 of mine to get into the top 4 of the legendary contest for the recent girl.

Kidding me right? No? Well damn... guess I'm siting this one out.

Start converting your energy into tickets now. You should be able to get through the first one at least.

• Haha 1

Been thinking about leaving the game completely or at least switch to a 'completely free player' with no regard to 'winning everything there is'. Thanks to developers for making the decision easy, since artistic atrocities we're getting in the last few months, compared to a quality art from previous years (well, for the most part anyway) inside a game which first and foremost relies on art.. Yep, I think it's what one could call a major fuck up.

It's sad really, since back from the beginning HH has been quite interesting to me, but lately Kinkoid just lost any sense for us players, focusing only on quantity, while ignoring the quality trait. I guess it should have been quite the opposite, but in an age of instant success, where only thing that matters is "success" I guess it's what one can expect from now on. At least there are events like Orgy days/Revivals and sometimes nice targets in Mythic pachinko, so this game still has some potential to keep you occupied, playing more as Hentaiclicker where you do what you have to do during the day, getting some rewards in the end, but not caring much for delving into it too much, since it's not worth the time nor resources. I guess HH is also slowly (or perhaps at a higher velocity?) but surely venturing in the same direction. I hope at Kinkoid they get to keep a big enough fan base of suckers.. er, dedicated fans who are willing to actually pay to play, since it'd be a real shame to see this game closed down, no matter what.

• Like 15
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Start converting your energy into tickets now. You should be able to get through the first one at least.

You made it sound like I've not been doing that from the start.

7 minutes ago, mikcris said:

500 tickets in one go? I mean that would get you 4.5 M points and you were aiming for top 4?

What level are your champions 15, 20? 6 champions with more than 80 fights each on average!... I mean you must have used some refills to reset them to 0 impression in order to get to spend 500 tickets in 24h... in that case in my view not a very wise use of you kobans.

I use on average between 120 - 160 tickets for a beat champions 24h run for all 6 combined... and all are around level 12.... except one that is level 7.

Me being in the Level 400+ bracket and yes the last two champions are high level, 14 and 15 and yes I did reset them with the kobans I saved. Was it wise? Depends on the eye of the viewer. I wanted to win and get the girl is all. And no I had been saving up on those tickets.

Edited by Zanko
Needed to clarify my statement.

Well, i take back what i said about being fan of PoA. The art is pretty bad, even the girl that looks to be from the main artist.

I mean, just look at her calves, they are thicker than her head:

Edit: just to clarify, rest of the body looks hot though, its just these occasional weird proportions that i dont like

image.png.0e6056f8206cd89fb339d06ed08f03d2.png

Also there are too many events demanding Kobans this month, im totally dry. If you want people to pay more, this had opposite effect on me.

Edited by Albert80082
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Zanko said:

That's because your comment made it sound like you wouldn't pay any attention to the event at all because you wouldn't get the girl. If by "sit this one out" you meant still partake but not finish all the tasks, well then I apologise for assuming the obvious interpretation that you would sit the event out entirely.

Justo ahora, Zanko dijo:

Level 400+ and yes the last two champions are high level, 14 and 15 and yes I did reset them with the kobans I saved. Was it wise? Depends on the eye of the viewer. I wanted to win and get the girl is all. And no I had been saving up on those tickets.

i am level 400 too

i think i understood you are using 500 tickets in 3 champions level 15??

GLUP...my 2200 tickets no enought then when i got level 14 in them

2 minutes ago, TheRealBinz said:

So these girls are 3 star? 5 star? How can I discover that if it's not in the announcement?

It's not really important as I will be ignoring the event after stage 4 or 6 (as usual, by now), I'm just curious.

With the harem page.

image.png

Ignoring this event seems like a weird choice since it's super easy, but each to their own.

• Thanks 1