• \___________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Venam. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • Huntress Miyu. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

8 minutes ago, Albert80082 said:

I am here only playing since 8 days PoA for which i managed barely to get enough kobans because i was still new.

How was the 7200 koban price justified in previous ones? Did we have same amount of missions/rewards and just less time?

Let me just requote and emphasise part of my previous answer

43 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

PoA has been 5, 7 and 8 days, with different amount of tasks and rewards each time. The second set of rewards has also been 7200 kobans each time.

You can see the contents of the previous ones on the wiki
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Path-of-Attraction-1
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Path-of-Attraction-2:-Boobies-Wars

14 minutes ago, mikcris said:

PoA is worth spending on the 7200 kobans only if you have total 4x legendary girls or at least 2x 5 star legendary girls, and this in combination with some good rewards like in the last PoA.

BTW when will the be upgrading the next batch or already available girls from 3 stars to 5 stars? I this this would be better than just creating new girls with questionable "designs".

To you maybe that's the only way it's worth. To me even the first one was worthwhile as I value a girl at 5400 kobans (since I own all pachinko permanent girls), and then the various orbs  and combativity towards farming tier girls made up the extra 1800.

No word on if they ever plan to resume that. They finished off the boss alphas because that was a project they started but didn't finish. However w14 has released with a 3 star alpha, so maybe they won't.

7 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Point one: Attraction level as in increasing the girl's attraction (maxing out her stars), which increases her combat abilities and a player's income. No daily contest touches on this aspect of the game. Getting the girl is an ongoing process in normal gameplay.

Point two: Koban cost to stay boosted for two months is 16,200 kobans. HH tickets cost 60 kobans each, and a PoA event can cost you 80+ HH tickets (minimum cost = 91,200 kobans with the discount). Refills in the Arena cost 24 kobans, and the Market requires 42 Kobans per refill. A ToF refill costs 188 kobans, and if you have more than 105 players in your league, you need one of these to fight all the players. The ToF weekly race is a joke when you get less than 50 kobans unless you place in the top 100 players in the world. Daily missions and revival events get you a couple of hundred (maybe), and being able to finish in the top four in contests can net you a maximum of 18,000 kobans, but you need the resources you spent on the PoA to have a decent chance to get them. Do the math, even a dedicated player (one playing more than 10 hours a day) cannot save the required number of kobans for multiple PoA styled events without buying packages.

No, attraction is the shards that you get when you are trying to obtain the girl. The stars are raised by increasing their affection. You can see this by going to the market and mousing over a gift, and it says it gives "Aff" instead of "Att". You are right that no contest touches on it, but since you've been using the wrong term, it's your fault that they got confused Pelican.

You don't need to be boosted 24/7. I win d3 leagues regularly and am not boosted 24/7. If you're trying to save up kobans, I recommend finding the league where you can maximise your profit of kobans each week (or two weeks if you wish to do the promote/demote dance).
As an aside, you need a partial refill if you have more than 101 players in the league. (24x7x60/35 = 288 challenges gained over time in a week, +15 from the start = 303 total, which is 101 opponents except that you can't possibly get that last fight done since if you started immediately it would come in the moment the league ended, so it's really only 302 fights)

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No, attraction is the shards that you get when you are trying to obtain the girl. The stars are raised by increasing their affection. You can see this by going to the market and mousing over a gift, and it says it gives "Aff" instead of "Att". You are right that no contest touches on it, but since you've been using the wrong term, it's your fault that they got confused Pelican.

You don't need to be boosted 24/7. I win d3 leagues regularly and am not boosted 24/7. If you're trying to save up kobans, I recommend finding the league where you can maximise your profit of kobans each week (or two weeks if you wish to do the promote/demote dance).
As an aside, you need a partial refill if you have more than 101 players in the league. (24x7x60/35 = 288 challenges gained over time in a week, +15 from the start = 303 total, which is 101 opponents except that you can't possibly get that last fight done since if you started immediately it would come in the moment the league ended, so it's really only 302 fights)

Hi George,

You are correct in my confusing the terms. My apologies on this point to anyone who got confused by it.

On the second, I hold off on boosting until after I have battled all players 75+ levels greater than myself. Doing so says I lose most of a day before I can play in the Arena combats with any shot at winning. My current level says I must be careful, or I find myself "promoted" to the d3 league, which kills me on character growth.

I am a dedicated player with a monthly income of over 15000 kobans, which is good for my level. Cutting back on my spending to keep close to half of those kobans means I do not play to build the character or advance my harem. Yes, I get the girls, but what good is collecting the girls if you can do nothing with them? That is my main reason for disliking multiple or back-to-back PoA events/contests as they currently exist and why I desperately hope the "The Hunt is On" is not that type of an event.

1 minute ago, BIG DICK BIG BALLS said:

what are we doing in this event? I cant click The Hunt Is On!

We still have 4+ hours to get ready for it. I knew I shouldn't have played today's daily contest, but damn it all, I am getting sick of not playing the game so I can play a PoA!

6 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I sure do hope it's a PoA. They're my favourite event type and I'm well prepared for one.

I like the path of attraction too (it is way better than legendary contest for sure), but this time is a bit rough: We had legendary days, i can't speak for other people but i always have to use kobans to get the girl in this event (usually about 2000-2500), then we had the (really hated by me) legendary contest, maybe now is becouse i had to play in the 400's bracket for the first time, but i had to use a lot of resources and again more than 2000 kobans for sure, also this week i have to get demoted in the d2 (simply becouse the d3 players are still monsters for me and i wouldn't be able to end in a position with a numbers of kobans that can let me "survive") so this time no kobans for me. The only thing i would like to know is if the next month the first event (the one that we always have at the beginning of the month) will be long 12 days, as always, or if our "normal life" from now is a starting event of 9 days (in this case, that is the worst case, in my opinion, we would have less time to get 3 girls, so getting additional fights from the POA is really necessary if not "mandatory"; and also we would get less kobans from the daily missions too: 9 days = 9 missions instead of 12 = maybe about 200-250 kobans less). Again i like the poa a lot, i'm not against it, 7200 kobans to get 4 girls, orbs and fights is totally fair so i'm ok on using them, but after the introduction of legendary contest, making events shorter, legendary/epic days with low shards drop, aren't we (for using Bunny's language XD) "sucking" too much ?

hace 1 hora, Luffy3637 dijo:

Just saw on Twitter it is a PoA event.

hace 52 minutos, Karyia dijo:

Added on twitter.

1500x500 (1).jpg

Thanks to both of you.

So, another Path of Attraction... *sigh*

Don't get me wrong, PoA is my favorite event outside the regular ones (the main event and the Revival/Orgy Days), but I can't help but feel that something's not right. We got a PoA last mont, then we jump to a month with 5 events, something that hadn't happened before, and three of those events are a Legendary Days, the Legendary Contest and now this Path of Attraction, three events that are designed to make people compete and spend lots of kobans. So, why this urge to make us spend more than usual? Is there something wrong? Are the devs in dire need of money or it's just that they've fallen the greedy slope?

Of course, I know nothing of what's happening behind the curtains, and I don't want to be pessimistic and spread false information, this is all my humble opinion and thoughts, but, as I said, I can't help but feel that something's not right.

• Like 1

hace 5 minutos, Eman dijo:

Thanks to both of you.

So, another Path of Attraction... *sigh*

Don't get me wrong, PoA is my favorite event outside the regular ones (the main event and the Revival/Orgy Days), but I can't help but feel that something's not right. We got a PoA last mont, then we jump to a month with 5 events, something that hadn't happened before, and three of those events are a Legendary Days, the Legendary Contest and now this Path of Attraction, three events that are designed to make people compete and spend lots of kobans. So, why this urge to make us spend more than usual? Is there something wrong? Are the devs in dire need of money or it's just that they've fallen the greedy slope?

Of course, I know nothing of what's happening behind the curtains, and I don't want to be pessimistic and spread false information, this is all my humble opinion and thoughts, but, as I said, I can't help but feel that something's not right.

Maybe it's their way of celebrating the anniversary. Getting more money :P .
I like PoA too, but I also believe this is too much. It's not even about the kobans, it's about the time you need to play, this month is burning us out.

• Like 4

hace 5 minutos, mikcris dijo:

So it is 2+2 girls and 14 steps... I think the first one will be as always complete 12 daily missions if it will be like last one I think it will be doable without spending to much kobans in 4 to 6 days...

Be careful not to complete any daily mission too soon since they're available 30 minutes before the start of the contest!

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Be careful not to complete any daily mission since they're available 30 minutes before the start of the contest!

This is an event, not a contest.

11 minutes ago, Eman said:

and three of those events are a Legendary Days, the Legendary Contest and now this Path of Attraction, three events that are designed to make people compete and spend lots of kobans. So, why this urge to make us spend more than usual? Is there something wrong? Are the devs in dire need of money or it's just that they've fallen the greedy slope?

LDs takes kobans, but you don't have to spend them. LC doesn't require any kobans (plenty of people won the girl without spending them), but you can spend plenty there, sure. PoA is entirely optional to complete without spending kobans. Just treat the paid rewards the same as the pachinko girls in normal events. Change your perspective, and the game is treating us fine. If you look for how every decision fucks you over, of course you're going to find that. I instead look at all the new content I have to engage with, and greatly appreciate it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Be careful not to complete any daily mission since they're available 30 minutes before the start of the contest!

the timer says the event will start on reset time though, at the same time daily missions are generated. but definitely pay attention to that if the event doesn't start due to some "bug".

One mission less and that can set you back one whole day.

Altogether, that's very sound advice in a general way. For daily contests, you should not claim any daily missions before the contest is generated (you'll lose that bit of XP scoring on a potential XP contest)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man fuck this shit. If the art is better than the Heatwave PoA and I dont have enough because I spent it on Heatwave, I'mma be fuckin pissed. Do these guys not know anything about tempo and spacing out events?

Selfish rant aside, I hope you all have the resources to finish this event in due time, good luck everybody!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Point One: Show me a daily contest dealing with the girl's attraction level

Point one: I concede that one. I understand what the issue was, I used the word daily, and should've not done that. I was referring to the PoA contests and added that in, and probably commingled the Legendary Contest in as well. Thanks for catching that, I struck that word out of my post above; I felt editing it out would be misleading.

Point two: Without purchasing kobans or coming in near the top in the ToF, show me the math to get to 7200 kobans. If a player is using boosters and they are below level 400 with less than 300 girls, they do well to gain 7200 kobans in two months, and multiple PoA events destroy any chance of their being able to use kobans for anything else.

Point Two - 7200 Kobans:

4500 Kobans from daily gift for missions: 30 days on average per month x 150 per day = 4500
4152 Kobans from a weekly top 45 result in D2 League 4 weeks x 1038 = 4152

That's 8652 right there, with winning no contests whatsoever. It also doesn't include the little Koban drops from Tower of Fame or anything else.

I'm currently level 402, with 288 girls, and gaining 7200 Kobans a month from the 2 things above, and I spent zero real money on this game, and never spent Kobans on boosters.  I was under level 400 until maybe a week ago. Heck, I wasn't even in a club until a week ago.

I think the key is that I am not a player who regularly uses boosters. Staying boosted all the time seemed expensive from a Koban perspective. I don't spend real money ont he game, so trying to compete in PvP against people who do that is generally going to be a losing proposition.

Edited by Zteev

2 hours ago, BIG DICK BIG BALLS said:

what are we doing in this event? I cant click The Hunt Is On!

We will be doing all sorts of regular ( and some less regular) gameplay things, but doing them in a particular order.  Ideally, you want to move at a good pace. Check the prior discussion threads. There will be rewards to collect to make later tasks easier.

Last time, this was the order:
image.png.a67239fa362581345c578cfe84332155.png

Optimization of little things helps a lot. Making sure you're full up on whatever you need for the task ahead of the one you are on when you complete that task is a very good idea.

hace 2 horas, GeorgeMTO dijo:

LDs takes kobans, but you don't have to spend them. LC doesn't require any kobans (plenty of people won the girl without spending them), but you can spend plenty there, sure. PoA is entirely optional to complete without spending kobans. Just treat the paid rewards the same as the pachinko girls in normal events. Change your perspective, and the game is treating us fine. If you look for how every decision fucks you over, of course you're going to find that. I instead look at all the new content I have to engage with, and greatly appreciate it.

If you want the girl from the Legendary Days you either need to be lucky and get a x100 drop or spend kobans on refills. There's no other way to get her.

True, you're not forced to spend kobans during the Legendary contest, but that depends on the type of contest and the other players. In my case, I haven't had to spend kobans this time around and was able to get two x25 drops doing just the usual stuff, but that wasn't the case during the first LC were I was outside of the top25 positions in 3 of the 4 contests because others spend kobans. Therefore, you're experience may vary depending on you end if you end on the right groups or not.

Path of Attraction doesn't requiere to spend kobans, also true, but if you don't you only get half the rewards. And I'm not talking only about the girls, but the other rewards that are very important to some of the tasks like villain fights, spending energy or fighting champions. So while it's not necessary, this is an event that gets harder if you don't spend the kobans.

All in all, I hope you're right and it's just my perspective. Maybe it's because this summer the nights have been very hot and I'm not sleeping well, making me more pessimistic than usual. But if next month we get 5 events again and the main event is only 10 days long weith no change on the drop rate... well, it will no longer be a perception but a reality in my eyes.

• Like 2

Oh thank god, I don't need to feel bad about not having Kobans for PoA. I'm not giving Kobans for this shit 😂🤣
image.png.6315a6cd590063b4e498c72e36990731.png

Edit: Oh my god the more I look at it the worse it gets, poor girl on the furthest right, she has taken Liliths hooves! 😂😂😂

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

All looks great. Instantly spent my kobans, looking forward to getting these rewards.

2 minutes ago, mikcris said:

why is it bad at the beginning to do the 12 missions it just takes 1 and 1/2 h without kobans...the bad thing is that most players stock up on energy and combativity and everything ... judging by the 14 tasks is easy doable in 2 - 4 days... without spending anything beyond the 7200 kobans you want to get all 4 girls

because he's impatient as are many other whales. NOW NOW NOW!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

All looks great.

I dunno man, gotta push a hard disagree on that. If these rewards were in the Heatwave PoA, I doubt I'd get the 2nd path there either, the one thing that tipped me over the edge there was the 10 EP spin along with all the rest of the cool stuff, but man, art wise.... Fuck this lmao

• Like 2

Just now, Čamuga said:

I dunno man, gotta push a hard disagree on that. If these rewards were in the Heatwave PoA, I doubt I'd get the 2nd path there either, the one thing that tipped me over the edge there was the 10 EP spin along with all the rest of the cool stuff, but man, art wise.... Fuck this lmao

Well I'm unsurprised that the anniv special PoA had better rewards. It wouldn't be special if it had the common rewards now would it?

Eh, I don't pretend to be an amateur art critic. It's better than I can draw and it's not like I'm spending actual money on them when it's just d3 rewards.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1