September: a 5-events month

test_anon

What do you thing of this 5-events month ?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. What do you thing of this 5-events month ?

• Too much events
    • It's okay

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No, I think there's a misconception about what my thoughts are. I know you can't reach this point. I don't expect you to reach the tier of rewards I'm in. I simply don't care. There being more content than someone can afford with all of their f2p kobans has always been the case in the game. There's numerous complaints in this thread that they can't afford everything

If it was getting everything for free i would also have kicked their ass. it's no more just a matter of just choosing witch girl you want and forgetting pachinko and see you next year. Now even monthly event need koban just to finish the playable part. player need koban even to get one girl in epic or legendary day, POA without the second column need a huge amount of time. With the actual possibility to get shard on other way and the turn over of girl in the orgy day, not finishing a girl is practically the same has getting nothing.

recent player do not only have to choose now which event they will put more koban on to get more the have to choose which event they will get something but also if they play event or contest , if they optimise their income or event. it's true that were weren't able to get everything either but at least we were able to get something on each event (unless we already got the girl) and we were free to how manage our ressource.

recent player do not have much income than we had past august 2017 but playing part requirement are way larger now than we had at that time.

On the past each time kinkoid upgraded the needs we received quite quicly new income ressource to compensate so personnaly i'll wait but well without any adjustment i really feel sorry for recent player

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, ali-n said:

It would appear Kinkoid had heard the rumblings and have made their own survey

https://forms.gle/uhrpCzpkktSkDymU9

Yeah I gave them my honest thoughts, coupled with grumblings and reason why I am grumbling with the overload of events in my face. But one thing I dislike about the survey is the questions of us liking and/or disliking their girls. No I don't dislike the girls, number or rarity. I just can't be sitting or floating about on stand by near Harem Heroes all the bloody time. Not while I have many other things that require my utmost attention, like work and traveling long distances. I think I mention in a previous post of mine in this forum about just taking a break from Harem Heroes for a few days without dreading the fact of me missing out on events or such things.

17 minutes ago, Zanko said:

Yeah I gave them my honest thoughts, coupled with grumblings and reason why I am grumbling with the overload of events in my face. But one thing I dislike about the survey is the questions of us liking and/or disliking their girls. No I don't dislike the girls, number or rarity. I just can't be sitting or floating about on stand by near Harem Heroes all the bloody time. Not while I have many other things that require my utmost attention, like work and traveling long distances. I think I mention in a previous post of mine in this forum about just taking a break from Harem Heroes for a few days without dreading the fact of me missing out on events or such things.

This. I prefer games that depend more on you using your resources intelligently than brute forcing and grinding, simply put.

The new questionnaire is actually good! For once Kinkoid made it the way it should be. Concise and up to the point inquiries.

The one about legendary 3-stars, I think, means to say that they are at last rearing their head to the problem of legendary "over-abundance". Legendary girls should be the rarest kind among others, but we are having more of them in harem then epic, rare or common! It is a ridiculous and counter-intuitive situation. Do you see lots of legendary equip in market? No, you don't, since it's the rarest.

It doesn't mean they ask us if the girls themselves are bad, but that they should've been assigned as rare or epic types instead of legendary.

One  weird thing to me was in asking which event was least liked followed by which event most liked, and in both of those questions was an option pick "all".

"Which event do you like the least?" ... "I dislike them all"
"Which event do you like the most?" ... "I like them all"

... so for both of those that is exactly what I picked -- they sort of forced this by making these questions mandatory, and I actually don't have a most or least liked one. I have a very slight issue with PoA... can be good or bad depending on timing, what are the tasks and what are the prizes.

Not sure if anybody has it already pointed out, but just to be sure: It doesnt really matter how many events there are, what matters is how many girls they have, how much they cost in average, what you get for completing missions, etc.

I am really glad they made a survey about the events, so they can get a helpful estimation of what the player base think about the events/the shedule (the forum polls are basically useless with the amount of people who are participating), but it would have been better if they asked about rewards, girls, ect. in general for a month.

Honestly, I dont care if there are 3 or 8 events or if we have 10 days off or only 1, but what I care about is that I get girls for a fair amount of ressources (time, money, etc.) spending (obviously f2p shouldnt get everything or most of it, at least not for a long time)

Edited by blaa

Personally I'm very frightened by the question on having more events at the same time which reveals what KK is pointing towards. Merging multiple events is a suicide, just think about what the revivals were before and what orgy days are now.

The girls increase in the short term but the combativity is that of a single event so it's impossible to participate with good results in both. The thing would have little relevance if the merged were a "normal" event in which to save the girls from the bosses and a PoA event or Legendary Contest in which the requests are different but, also given the clarification in the text of the question, it's quite clear that it wouldn't be like that.

I sincerely hope that there will be a sharp NO from the overwhelming majority on this and that people don't get fooled by the idea "more events = more gain", that's not how it works.

• Like 1

More events really does not help F2P gamers.  It gives us more variety of girls to pick but that's about it.  This first event I know I'll only recruit 2 of the 8 girls, If I'm lucky.  With 4 days left and having only 15/100 shards for a 3rd girl, Fangirl Erika, I doubt I recruit her unless I do a bunch of reloads.  But I do not want anymore, I've already recruited Fangirl Layla and I know I'll recruit the "event/gift" girl Fangirl Sylvia.  So I'll be happy with the 2 and save my kobans for a "curvy/sexy/muscle" girl that might appear in a future event.  Good luck everyone.

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 1