FinderKeeper

Welcome to Lag Town  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Tano

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

14 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Wait, Legendary Contest? I was thinking about normal Contests. Legendary Contests should just disappear.

Well, it is a Legendary Contest discussion thread, isn't it? 😄 Yea, normal contests have a slightly different vibe than LCs. Still, my point about blind contribution remains.

To not make it an off-topic (even though it is connected to LC), I'll share my drops as well. Too bad I don't have any screenshots but:

• 1st day: I got nothing
  • 2nd day: 25 shards
  • 3rd day: 25 shards
  • 4th day: 50 shards

I got my predator girl. In my free time, I will upgrade her stars to see if it gets better. Now, however, I will do nothing. It's a non-event day. Time to chill.

hace 13 horas, Master Edward dijo:

Or let's go another way: players can see their positions and points only in the first 12 hours and after the finish contest. It's time for mind games. 😄

What if, instead of fixing what's broken, we replace it with something better?

Let's imagine, for example, that instead of competitng with each other, this event were about cooperating. It's rather simple: put a contest with a target goal and let players score points until that goal is achieved. If we reach the targeted goal everybody in the group gets 25 shards, if not, no one gets anything.

But to spice it all a bit and avoid slackers, some things should be put in place as well. For example, a reasonable minimum goal for each user to ensure that all of us do our part, and also, to encourage people to do more, keep the x100 and x50 rewards for those that contribute the most in the contest. That way everybody could win the girl, and the bigger spenders, get her before while also getting the extra rewards.

And the best part is that the contests wouldn't really have to be much different than the ones we already have: gain experience points, spend money, fight villains and champions, upgrade girls, ... those would all still be viable tasks in those contests

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Eman said:

What if, instead of fixing what's broken, we replace it with something better?

Let's imagine, for example, that instead of competitng with each other, this event were about cooperating. It's rather simple: put a contest with a target goal and let players score points until that goal is achieved. If we reach the targeted goal everybody in the group gets 25 shards, if not, no one gets anything.

But to spice it all a bit and avoid slackers, some things should be put in place as well. For example, a reasonable minimum goal for each user to ensure that all of us do our part, and also, to encourage people to do more, keep the x100 and x50 rewards for those that contribute the most in the contest. That way everybody could win the girl, and the bigger spenders, get her before while also getting the extra rewards.

And the best part is that the contests wouldn't really have to be much different than the ones we already have: gain experience points, spend money, fight villains and champions, upgrade girls, ... those would all still be viable tasks in those contests

That would require some tweaking but... I love it! It goes with the theme of the Haremverse too.

• Thanks 2

image.png.4bfc7d7cc30dedf092445de518e9a12f.png

Was hoping to get the 10-shards orb even cheaper, but oh well. With a minute to go the 10th place score was still the 164k, but somebody else went to snipe it as well, so I had to rush to beat the (former) 9th place score of 235k instead. Overdid it a bit, but it was still only about 80k in book XP in total, so not bad. In hindsight maybe I should have gone for top 4, even, since that was doable for about 600k points in my bracket. (On the other hand that probably would have just left me with an orphaned 25-shards orb for a while, since PoA might well continue to only have 10-shard ones as its rewards and I don't really expect to be able to get 25's from future LCs...)

Edited by _shal_

I had no Shal with me in the last bracket of the LC, so I guess I have to take my thumb out of my *** and make my own post. 😎

I had saved my last 20 girls at level 1 prior to this event, so all my points came from giving XP books to them.
I still think I got a pretty easy bracket compared to others from what I've seen, but hey I take it.

d3333.jpg

My placements this event: 4th -> 29th(?) -> 4th ->1st.
My gains this event: Girl, Legendary Equipment, Two x6 MP orbs and 3 x1 EP orbs.

Resources spent:

• Day 1: 1.25 Billion Ymens + 1134 kobans (6 League Refills, 189 x 6 = 1134).
  • Day 2: 2 x10 GP orbs.
  • Day 3: 170+ Champion Tickets + x10 fights everytime (54 x 17 = 918 kobans) + skip waiting time (6 x 17 = 102 kobans) + 418 kobans (2 Combativity refills, 209 x 2 = 418). 
  • Day 4: All of my Books.

Total KOBANS spent for this event: 2888+ kobans
Note: Numbers are slightly off as I did 170+ champion fights, not exactly 170, I just can't remember the exact number.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Slynia said:

I had no Shal with me in the last bracket of the LC, so I guess I have to take my thumb out of my *** and make my own post. 😎

I had saved my last 20 girls at level 1 prior to this event, so all my points came from giving XP books to them.
I still think I got a pretty easy bracket compared to others from what I've seen, but hey I take it.

d3333.jpg

I was 2nd in mine with nearly 900k points.

My results for this contest:

• 1st Day: 25 shards
  • 2nd Day: 0 shards
  • 3rd Day: 25 shards
  • 4th Day: 50 shards, Tano completed.

Kobans spent: 0

The funny thing is that so far in every LC it has been like this for me, 0 kobans and all the girls taken little by little spending only the less important resources so it would also be advantageous from an economic point of view but still I hate this event with all my heart 😓

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zteev said:

Spent a lot of real-life energy staying up, and interrupting things I needed to do, though.

1 hour ago, Falco82 said:

The funny thing is that so far in every LC it has been like this for me, 0 kobans and all the girls taken little by little spending only the less important resources so it would also be advantageous from an economic point of view but still I hate this event with all my heart 😓

100000000% this. Fuck this event, I'd rather have Legendary Days every month than this shit, even with Koban spending, it lets me play the way I want to and not stress about what someone else will do that would fuck me over. 

• Like 3

On 9/18/2020 at 6:54 PM, Albert80082 said:

So based on the bow, i guess this is parody of Chika Fujiwara.

image.png.5f77c6224e6e201d80b895431564b610.png

Ah, KK is still in the same mode: "Crap, our artists are crap!" "Don't worry, just give it big tits and a big ass, and the players won't mind."

And yes, I purposely used the word "it", and not "her" :P.

As for the event, I skipped it once I saw the girl and the yemen animation. I'll probably skip whatever comes next too. :D

• Like 1

Before Platinum card ends,I restock the market hundreds of times to store books for LC day4.

Platinum card has an advantage of paying only 21 kobens to restock market.

My books in total can help me 2 more times at LC day 4 in the future.

Just a suggestion for those who spend money on it.

My Epic orbs are not enough to remain 4th next time to get mythic*6 orb. I may consider getting 50 shards for the first 2 days.

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Thanks 1