FinderKeeper

Snipy-Snipy Time!  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Harmonia

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

13 minutes ago, Zanko said:

Hmmmm these Legendary Contests are draining. As much as I want the Know-How girl Harmonia. I'm just not into these Legendary Contests anymore. I'll make a feeble attempt but... honestly. No thanks.

It's good news for everyone else in you contest groups 1 less person to compete against.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 19-Oct-20 ] Legendary Contests #4 - Discussion
1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

😳😳

image.thumb.png.e453ac90b769690a7e0290072b62937a.png

And done almost entirely on energy, it looks like, as ToF lists only 51 weekly villain wins for him. There's a Nutaku player on Discord who apparently buys nearly every bundle that comes around and consequently sits on huge amounts of energy (I think he has mentioned 10,000+ at one point); I guess your contest leader is doing much the same thing and decided to cash in today.

Edited by _shal_

45 minutes ago, natstar said:

Not hard to do if he bought the bundles one gave 1000 energy and 250 combativity and other 700 energy and 160 combativity going to be crazy scores on that contest tomorrow as well.

1000 energy and 250 combativity are 100,000 points. That's more than 7 times that.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

1000 energy and 250 combativity are 100,000 points. That's more than 7 times that.

It's not hard to save up energy when they buy bundles when the two just active now already give 1000 and 700 energy he is level 450 and at stairway to heaven so he can just have the energy saved up due to it being a new world as well.

He would be taking the first spot away from the people in legendary contest as well if no one there saved up their daily missions for it as well.

14 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Just to be sure: You know that the second series is not the end right ? There are some comics after called "the legend of Korra: Turf Wars" after them there is an ending if i remeber well.

The anime stopped there becouse

Reveal hidden contents

if i understood well they didn't want to go deep and show to the public the romantic lesbian love story between our dear Korra and Asami, probably becuse the male public like me would have suffered too much, what a waste of beautiful girls ahahahahah. Jokes apart that anime was in 2018, i mean if the wanna be lesbian let them be and teach to the children that there are many forms of love (please girls don't become all lesbian girls i need you 

😉)  [\spoiler]

Sounds like a missed opportunity to me.  😏😂

• Haha 1

Luckily I am not in a LC with this guy:

image.png.687c65ab932394626f7efd95031da151.png

Unfortunately, my LC is also very contested:

image.png.f4dbd5cba1276bdebda9ba7b135f6e83.png

I am debatting with my inner self if it's worth spending 600-800k experience for a top4 finish or if I should go for another 25th place (maybe a top 10?) - not sure yet, let's see how it looks one hour before finish

3 hours ago, indeed777 said:

Legendary contests are just the worst. 

I like the idea of legendary contests but would be nice if they changed the order of the legendary contests each event and redid the shard rewards.

If you spend to much on normal contests you will have a hard time getting into top 4 because of people that buy the bundles during the event.

• Thinking 2

I have posted in other legendary contest forum topics that they could redo the shards rewards to 1-4 = 100 shard 5-10 = 75 shards , 11-25th = 50 shards and 26+ = 25 shards or could give more days of the event because then less people would be trying to get more.

In normal events you have to wait until the last day to claim the girl from doing the daily missions.

people that already have 100 shards claim the girl on the last day due to the last legendary contest giving points for get a new girl so it's not like they getting her much faster than people that can only do 25 shards a day.

Only a matter of time before they add legendary contest girls to mythic pachinko like they did with legendary days girls so no point in limiting the people.

You can only hold 6 contests at a time so people that did not log on during the event would miss out just like a normal event.

Legendary contest also happens on the test server if you don't care about getting the girl on your main account as well.

You can also save up to 14 days of daily missions to use on day 1 of the event but you miss out on kobans and they did 2 charm legendary contests in a row before this event so you might get a legendary girl that is not your class doing it that way.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

18 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Hey, @Čamuga Do you approve the girl? I'll go for her only with your approval 😉 XD

As a massive Avatar fan, I absolutely loathe Korra and everything that they did in that god-awful sequel.
Other than that, the art is fine, this version is better than Korra, although her poses are a bit weird to me, just not my cup of tea.
I also like how my internet died for 6+ hours and now I can't compete unless I blow a load of Kobans, so thats fun :)
Seriously, fuck this event.

• Like 1

I went to sleep being 8th and woke up at 20. At least I got back some positions after that but, with a bit more than 10 minutes to finish, I've done all I feel comfortable to get in the best position possible. We'll see where I end.

2 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

As a massive Avatar fan, I absolutely loathe Korra and everything that they did in that god-awful sequel.
Other than that, the art is fine, this version is better than Korra, although her poses are a bit weird to me, just not my cup of tea.
I also like how my internet died for 6+ hours and now I can't compete unless I blow a load of Kobans, so thats fun :)
Seriously, fuck this event.

Only thing worse is that super bad avatar last air bender movie that they did.

For someone that was older than Aang she sure was weak for her age.