FinderKeeper

Snipy-Snipy Time!  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Harmonia

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

52 minutes ago, Eman said:

Hm. It's Pachinko day and I only have 1 girl to recreuit in the Mythic one. Getting her soon would be both a blessing and a curse.

I was in the exact same spot today. Only Tachibana available in the Mythic Pachinko. I had (only) 20 MP 1x orbs  saved up since the last event.

Good news: I was able to spend all 20 orbs. Bad news: no Tachibana. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

I was in the exact same spot today. Only Tachibana available in the Mythic Pachinko. I had (only) 20 MP 1x orbs  saved up since the last event.

I have the opposite problem. 1 free try yesterday and I got Tachibana. But no more Mythic Orb spending for today😂

• Haha 2

hace 26 minutos, Sir Fuck-a-Lot dijo:

I also have to get Tachibana but, since I didn't took part in last month's LC, I have a few more orbs to use. So far I've only used 11 orbs and haven't got her.

Just now, Eman said:

I also have to get Tachibana but, since I didn't took part in last month's LC, I have a few more orbs to use. So far I've only used 11 orbs and haven't got her.

We also had 3 Pachinko daily contests on HH this month, so I already used up most of my MP 1x orbs in those. Because you never know if you get a rotation with an available girl on the LC, most of the time I use the MP orbs first in Pachinko contests if possible, before Epic or Great.

hace 7 minutos, Sir Fuck-a-Lot dijo:

We also had 3 Pachinko daily contests on HH this month, so I already used up most of my MP 1x orbs in those. Because you never know if you get a rotation with an available girl on the LC, most of the time I use the MP orbs first in Pachinko contests if possible, before Epic or Great.

Fair point. I only used some MP orbs to get Fanny & Fione, and they weren't of the x1 kind.

I might be very lucky but I never had problems to get the girl during LC, no troublesome groups it seems 😅
This time again, I already got 50 shards from first contest and I'm 6th in the second

I'm sorry for all of you guys 😓

Edited by Esios
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Finished 8th with about one and a half league refills for just under 300 kobans. Good thing too as that was as far as I was willing to push it since all my remaining opponents are currently boosted. Hopefully I'll get the remaining 50 shards today.

oh man, i would have loved to have such a uncontested first day; i spent around 150k girls xp for a top25 (a little bit less would have been sufficient, but i wasnt there on reset); top4 was 1,2M points upwards. Today it looks better so far, but that doesnt mean anything.

Anyways, gl to you, hopefully you can get her today!

Edited by blaa
corrected to girls xp, thx shal
  • Like 1

In the last legendary contest, I was able to get Tano on the first day and saved my orbs: as a result, I collected the orbs for 2 months. But fate brought a surprise: rotation in Mythic Pachinko - only one girl is available to me. God of randomness as always: when you want to get a girl he does not give her, when on the contrary you are interested in not getting a girl he will give her to you 😊

Fortunately, I was able to spend some mystical orbs: 103 of 134. Below is the result of my spins of Mystic Pachinko.
Boosters: 38
Books: 15
Girls: 1

164776708_mythicpachinkowin.thumb.png.680774b9e337eab11b4df6b7f7a59591.png

In addition, I spent 38 x10 Great Pachinko Orbs. Well, everything is as usual there: a few legendary and epic clothes, and the rest is rare (shit) 😄

And of course, how can I miss the Epic Pachinko. Spent only 10 orbs, well, at least for now. Below is the result of my spins of Epic Pachinko.

2 orbs → Gal, 6 orbs → Alana.

At first, I wanted to post the results on Pachinko in the relevant topics on the forum, but since I did not spend all the orbs, I think this will not be accurate information, so I will leave it here.

561149831_epicpachinkowin.thumb.png.82b450b71ff44ddfc4219736308c80ad.png

1117300494_epicpachinkowin2.thumb.png.a0eff10f1dad1d3600b79d2426cf1e61.png

As a result, I am in 4th place and have a reserve of resources to hold this position, I hope that I can get Harmonia. 😏

1719529821_LC4Day2ranking.png.03bfde2a81c2a920ddfb2f16fa2504cf.png

I also made a small video about the situation with Mystic Pachinko, I hope you enjoy it.

P.S. Sorry for making such a big post. I have not been to the forum for a long time and I wanted to share my impressions and mood. Good luck to everyone in this event. 😉

• Like 4
  • Haha 12

13 hours ago, natstar said:

Only thing worse is that super bad avatar last air bender movie that they did.

For someone that was older than Aang she sure was weak for her age.

Quite an achievement to do even worse than Korra yes, but the movie sucked even harder. 

9 hours ago, indeed777 said:

Spent a bunch of kobans to try and ensure that I'd get the girl and just be done with the event. Fortunately, it worked out. Now off to watch people drastically overspend resources in hope of getting a mythic six orb?

Some people love to spend orbs to get orbs. I did eight 10xGP to maintain a nice safe 11-25th place that will hopefully keep me until tomorrow. I don't mind rolling those ones since I had 34 just from passively doing Level 1 PoP. I'm saving the rest of my orbs either for an LC where I fail to get the girl on the first day or if Layla appears in the MP.

I don't typically spend my EP orbs but last event was a bit of a special case since I wanted a few of the pachinko girls. I don't expect that to happen too often though.

785351810_ScreenShot2020-10-21at7_08_32PM.thumb.png.28b3cab70a0e15495ccc9d59e23ace12.png

2X50 for me as well. and done with this LC. 

Used almost all of Orbs = 6 X10Gp / 15 X1Ep / 5 X1Mp/ 4 X6Mp and ~ 420 million ymen

I lost the ability to watch several contests at a time since the change to one normal contest a day and I got sniped in my regular contest...

• Like 7

^Congrats, Kenrae.

In my case, I have sad news, good news and great news:

The sad news is that after 41 MP orbs, I got 20 avatars, 15 boosters and 6 books, but no Tachi... but it's ok.

The good news is that I ended 8th and got 50 shards!

day_2.JPG.c8382f5cf459b5a745238c4f9754f3a8.JPG

And the great news is that, after using 50 EP orbs (perks of not taking part in the last Legendary Contest is that I had more of those) I got, and I kid you not, 7 new girls: Shirogane, Natasha, Kimechi, Everest, Shao, Berry and Lilly! (and also 28 pieces of equipment and 15 affection items, but who cares after getting so many girls?).

Maybe the game was trying to compensate because during the LC#2 I used 40 orbs and didn't get a girl but.. wow! I'm a bit scared thinking of the bad luck I'll have in the coming days to compensate 😅.

Anyway, only 25 more shards and I'll get the girl.

Oh, and today I also didn't have any lag except in the last 20 seconds or so.

• Like 7

My group result today (361-400):

201021_LC2-final-cut.png.1cc44410efdae67588cd2949cc304eef.png

Got another 50% + the 50% from yesterday means: I got the girl!

Theoretically I could have made the top 4 if I would have invested another 31 10x GP orbs, but my inventory is already overflowing from the (coincidentally also) 31 10x GP orbs I used. ;)

With the 20 1x MP orbs I used unfortunately I could not win Tachibana.

But on the other hand I gained 4 new girls (Vashalanor, Karyn, Arthuria & Gal) with 27 1x EP orbs, so I'm happy! :D

• Like 8

Got another 25% on place 23 with 35 GP orbs used. I am up to date with equipment and i wont use my massive orb stash just to get the girl fast. Top4 were around 1,5M points, I had 283k.

Let's see what happens today, I hope 200 tickets are enough to make it at least into top25 territory again.

• Like 5

I managed to finish this event on the second day (got 4th place). Went from having 1.85 billion ymen to having 154 million from x10 gp spins (50M each at my level) ,in addition to the 30 or so x10 gp orbs, also a dozen of the x1 mythic and x1 ep orbs. Luckily I'm at the point where I have all my current girls affection maxed and can hoard money until I decide to try using gp for equipment upgrades.

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, blaa said:

Let's see what happens today, I hope 200 tickets are enough to make it at least into top25 territory again. 

I'm hoping for mostly the same, except I am pretty sure I can't use up all of those tickets. I have to sleep sometime, and I only have the last 2 champions that will take enough tickets to defeat to get me close to over 100. The first 4 aren't hard enough, and they aren't on the last level.

• Like 1